The Conclusion

Don't Be Good To Me

Kim Jong Kook then looked at his wife as he said, "Remembering the moments I had with her in the past brings back good memories. I have known her first before Running Man. She wasn't that famous when we first met. She was always blank and always looking up. She's always pretending to be cool though I know all along that she's not that strong. Before Running Man, we already had this certain feeling toward each other, and it was bitterly sweet when we both found it out on Running Man. That time, I felt like my love has ended before it even started." he then said in a very long and serious yet loving tone.

"There were so many days that I tried not to care, I tried not to show my real feelings on air because I know that she's an actress and an entertainer that everybody looks up to. And that there will be complications as soon as my real feelings will be revealed publicly. But one day, I woke up to reality." He then looked at Song Ji Hyo as he added, "That even if I am a part of the said reality show, I love her, and that's the reality." he then added in a very manly yet sweet voice. The staffs and hosts cringed and so Ji Hyo's face suddenly turned bright red again.

Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kang Gary, Ha Dong Hoon, Lee Kwang Soo almost cried when they felt the warmth of Jong Kook's words. They know how tough it was for the couple since they were a part of the said "Running Man" show. Back then, pretensions were a must. Back then, their worlds have to revolve according to how fans will like it, and how the ratings will increase. Back then, they know that the more they bluff, the more they won't be able to laugh. "Why are you all looking sad at my mom and dad's interview?" curious Sung Im suddenly asked. The five men were surprised with the question as all of them tried to hide their emotions.

"We have special guests for the two of you." said Kyung Kyu. The five men, together with Sung Im, suddenly appeared on the show to the couple's surprise. All of them just live under the same building, and it is good that SBS Building is just fifteen minutes away from the said building. "Appa, omma!" shouted Sung Im, who ran quickly towards them. Ji Hyo welcomed her with a hug and Jong Kook took her so she could just sit on his lap. They all smiled at one another when everyone was able to sit on their own couch. "Hello everyone!" greeted everyone. "Thank you for coming in as special guests of these two sweethearts." told Yu Ri.

"We didn't come here for free. There's an additional pay from them, I think." kidded Kwang Soo. "But you're not included." blurted Jong Kook to which the all of them laughed. Kwang Soo was in agape upon hearing it. "Ya, hyung -- " Kwang Soo then called. Ji Hyo smiled at Kwang Soo and looked at Sung Im. "Did you behave?" she asked in a whisper. Sung Im nodded at her with a smile cutely. She pouted her lips so she can kiss her daughter but Jong Kook pouted his lips and caught her lips with his lips on public - to everyone's surprise.

Sung Im's cute laughter made the blank live viewers back to their senses. Seeing that kind of gesture in person is enough for all of the men and hosts to have a mental breakdown. "Ya! What's wrong with you guys? It's not like you haven't kissed before." embarrassed Jong Kook then acted angry to hide his shyness. He didn't know why he wasn't able to help himself kiss his woman when he saw her pouting her lips. "You should look at your wife, too. Didn't she become much blank than us?" Jae Suk then told him. He looked at Ji Hyo, who's obviously surprised and embarrassed with what just had happened. "It's not like you two haven't kissed before." Jae Suk said returning his words to him. "Ya! Sung Im is here." he just said coolly as he covered his daughter's ears.

A lot has been mentioned and discussed, a lot of laughter has been made, and a lot of memories have been shared and will be remembered. Before the interview comes to end, the emcees requested for Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook to sing a song. When they asked what song would they like to hear, all of them answered the same thing - "Don't Be Good To Me". Kim Jong Kook looked at his wife remembering how precious that song is for them, it is Ji Hyo's composition, and he played it on stage for everyone before. The keyboard has been prepared so Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have themselves ready. The song then started playing.

"Stop being good to me. Don't be good to me anymore. It might be better to be cold to me. Or ignoring me might be better for me. Brushing off the dust on my collar, carelessly laughing and leaning on my shoulder. I let it go, telling myself that it's just a habit and busy my day. But as if I took a picture, I think about it again and again. Stop being good to me. Don't be good to me anymore. I don't have the confidence to kneel on my knees, and be hurt by love. Perhaps, if you have different thoughts than me, if you and I have different thoughts, if somebody asks you who I am, nonchantly introduced me as just someone you know.

That call a couple of nights ago, it's not that I didn't want to answer, but I couldn't. Just in case perhaps, without thinking, I tell you I miss you when I'm drunk because in the morning, I'll regret it. Stop being good to me. Don't be good to me anymore. I don't have the confidence to kneel on my knees, and be hurt by love. Although I had the whole world, because of love, although I miss it, I'm unable to find the way. Maybe perhaps you have the same thoughts as me, if you and I maybe happen to have the same thoughts, I wait again and again, in front of love again today, like a fool. I cling to you again... like a fool."

Kim Jong Kook looked lovingly at his wife as they both finished the song. He knows that the song will be forever in his heart. And as the show starts to pack up, and as their co-members say goodbye to the hosts, and as their daughter plays with Kwang Soo, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo hugged each other. They didn't know that the busy people around them have stopped what they're doing when they saw them hugging tightly. "They might have felt all the feelings they have felt before again, it must be bittersweet way back then. But we all know that the love they have is extraordinary. So incomparable." commented Suk Jin.

One of the staffs hurried over to Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo because they have forgotten to ask for a family picture. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo happily obliged as Kim Jong Kook assisted Ji Hyo to sit down on a chair. He carefully put Sung Im on her lap, and he made Sung Im's hands form a shape of a heart. Ji Hyo enveloped Sung Im's heart-shaped hands with her hands forming a heart shape, too. And Jong Kook hugged Ji Hyo from the back to give his two girls his hands which formed another heart shape. Thus, making the viewers see three hearts in total. Even the five Running Man members were seen taking their cutesy and sweet family picture. "Hyung, it's really a picture of a happy family. It makes me miss my Byul and my Dream." commented Ha Ha.

As the ending of this show nears, Running Man members were asked to strike their famous and trademark pose. The Running Man members didn't hesitate to do it for all of them. They positioned themselves in their designated places, held their fists on the air, moved their left foot a little up backwards as they cheered once again - "Running Man, fighting!" The show ended, and so the staffs are now showing the credits as everyone chants, "Good job!"

Kim Jong Kook's answer in one of the questions earlier were also revealed. Few days ago in a KBS show, he was asked what's his and Ji Hyo's secret in their perfect relationship, and he was able to give an answer. But earlier, he was asked if he thinks that love is perfect. His answer was not shown to everyone, and so now, as the credit rolls in, his answer was revealed. The five men have agreed to join the three hosts for a late night snack, and so his voiceover was just heard by all of them. The men, who feel so proud hearing his answer once again, gave him and Ji Hyo a bow.

"Love isn't perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on, and never letting go. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define, and impossible to live without. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it together. And, Ji Hyo and I did it together." he answered as he looked at Ji Hyo's eyes with full of love and passion. She smiled at his sweetness, and he smiled back.

Song Ji Hyo touched her husband's back as she asked, "Let's go?" They have finished hearing his answer on air, and they have seen Jae Suk, Ha Ha, Suk Jin, Gary, and Kwang Soo left the place already. They have waved goodbye to the hosts and staffs, too. Kim Jong Kook nodded his head as an answer, carried Sung Im with his right arm, and held Ji Hyo's hand tightly as he lovingly said, "They said home is where your heart is, right? I am now going home with the owner of it." Song Ji Hyo has been too overwhelmed with Kim Jong Kook's loving ways so she sweetly kissed him on the lips to Sung Im's likeness. They started walking forward, and as their backs faced the crowd, the lights have been turned off after the caption says, "The End".