The Teller

Don't Be Good To Me

Kim Jong Kook's amazement couldn't be hidden on his face when he saw the sea of people that have gathered upon hearing that the five of them, himself, Kwang Soo, Jae Suk, Suk Jin, and Ji Hyo, will be in the said restaurant. He knew beforehand that this day is like a fan event for the "Running Man" viewers. He was totally amused at how popular the show is. His ears perked up upon hearing Jae Suk's words, "I guess when your relationship with Ji Hyo goes public, fans will also gathered to see you." 

"You have to be open-minded when it comes to the fans, and when it comes to Ji Hyo as an actress, an entertainer, and a celebrity. Our job is not that easy to handle, so I really hope that whatever it is that may come in the future, you'll always be there protecting and loving Song Ji Hyo." continued Jae Suk, who is now in a serious mood. Suk Jin,  who noticed his best buddy for more than 20 years, tapped Jae Suk as he said, "Jae Suk-ah, they are not going to get married tomorrow. Save it for the future." The oldest man's comment made all of them laughed.  

"Hyung, who are you calling?" asked Jae Suk to Suk Jin. Jae Suk noticed that Suk Jin dialed a number while they were laughing. "I'm calling Gary. He should be here, so we can all be complete." answered Suk Jin. When the line was connected, Suk Jin put his hand on the air as a sign for them to be quiet for a while. "What did you say? You're not coming? Why?" asked Suk Jin in continuous manner. "Oh, that's so unfortunate. Okay then. Just have a meal with us next time." added Suk Jin. "He said he doesn't feel like coming here, and that he's tired." said Suk Jin.

"That's weird. There was never a time that Gary declined an invitation." commented Jae Suk. "I bet if it was Ji Hyo who invited him, he won't say no." told Suk Jin. Kim Jong Kook looked at the older men wanting to ask something in line with Gary and Ji Hyo, but he stopped himself from asking. What he didn't know was Jae Suk caught him through his peripheral vision. "What is it that you want to ask?" asked Jae Suk to him. Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook when Jae Suk asked a question like that all of a sudden. "I am just curious about something." he replied. 

"What are you curious of?" asked Suk Jin. "I wonder if Gary has special feelings towards Ji Hyo?" he asked trying to fish for information. Suk Jin and Jae Suk laughed at his honest question. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, are you being jealous right now?" teased Jae Suk. Before he can say a word, Suk Jin answered, "The relationship of Ji Hyo and Gary is incomparable, but I don't think it will work out if one of those two ever have feelings towards each other." "It's like having Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo in a relationship. I just can't picture out these two being lovers." added Jae Suk.

Kim Jong Kook gulped when Jae Suk has spoken the words. He knows exactly that all of them are just putting an act, and he's actually confused to what he should do or to what he should feel. He clearly knows what's going on, and he clearly knows that the show must go on. He looked at Song Ji Hyo, who was looking at him. He wondered why Ji Hyo looks so restless. He smiled widely at the woman, and puffed his cheeks. Song Ji Hyo blushed when she saw him acting cute in front of her. She knows that the muscular man is trying his best to make her smile. "Thank you." she mouthed her words when the older men looked at Jong Kook's way. 

Jong Kook then winked when Suk Jin and Jae Suk looked at Ji Hyo's way. Jae Suk and Suk Jin then looked at each other when they couldn't see what's going on between the two acting couple. "Ya! You two! You are not the only ones here." complained Jae Suk. Hours have passed, and so the said live show has now come to an end. They will now go back to the house where much more acting will be present. It was by then that Lee Kwang Soo decided to act his way of betraying the Running Man members. His acting has gotten better, and both the older men didn't know that the acting of Lee Kwang Soo is just an act to deceive them. 

Unfortunately for Lee Kwang Soo, Jae Suk and Suk Jin's friend, Park Myung Soo, has called the two older men. Myung Soo is also a famous emcee. He's been friends with the two chatterbox men for quite some time, and no one can ever mess with their relationship. Jae Suk wondered why Myung Soo called him all of a sudden. His friend only calls when there's something he can't tolerate, and so he's wondering whether there's something off about his and Suk Jin's acting. "With Suk Jin hyung? Is it very urgent?" asked Jae Suk. 

The national emcee sighed when he heard that the matter is very crucial, so when he ended up the call, he advised, "Kwang Soo, you should take a rest. Jong Kook-ssi, could you please assist Kwang Soo? Suk Jin hyung and I wanted to take care of Kwang Soo, but our friend, Park Myung Soo, wanted to meet us due to some important issues. So please be our substitute." "Jae Suk oppa, can I go with you and Suk Jin oppa?" Ji Hyo asked as she feels nervous of being left behind with Kwang Soo and Jong Kook.

"Ji Hyo-yah, you know how business works. I'm sorry to say, but you can't. Just stay here and help Jong Kook assist Kwang Soo. It's his first time being that pale and quiet, so give him extra care today, okay? We might be back shortly, so go out of the car now, quickly." ordered Jae Suk. Upon stepping out of the car, Jae Suk drove it away real fast. "It seems very personal, don't you think?" asked Jong Kook to Ji Hyo to which she reply with a nod. Both of them sighed. Little do they know that starting from that day, everything will never ever be the same.