The Guilt

Don't Be Good To Me

Kim Jong Kook closed his eyes as Ji Hyo's lips pressed his lips. He could feel the warmth of her kiss, and he feels like heaven. When Ji Hyo removed her lips from his, he pulled Ji Hyo closer to him to give her a kiss in return. It didn't pass the men who were looking at the couple since earlier. They smiled upon realizing that one of the missions has been completed, but their smiles disappeared seeing Ji Hyo's happy and sad face at once. Jae Suk looked at Kwang Soo, who is still feeling guilty of what's happening and what's bound to happen to the couple. 

Hours have passed, and their interaction with one another went smoothly. She tried her best to hide all emotions that could let her and her co-casts lose the mission, but she knows that the more she hides her emotions, the longer she'll have a hard time controlling her feelings. She looked at Jong Kook who was smiling because of Kwang Soo's joke. "Why does it have to be you? I am thankful that I have found you yet I feel sorrowful that I have to use you." her mind talked while her eyes are still looking at her man. 

All of them have decided to go home for it is already late. Kwang Soo has bid them goodbye, but Jae Suk asked him to just stay at their home. Kwang Soo followed Jae Suk, and he's now inside Kim Jong Kook's temporary room. Gary went inside his room already, and the two older men went to their room afterwards. Ji Hyo also headed towards her room for she said that she's so sleepy and tired. Jong Kook and Kwang Soo are now facing each other while the first one is sitting on the bed and the tall man is sitting on the mattress. "Hyung..." called Kwang Soo.

"Yes?" asked Jong Kook. "Why didn't you tell me that you're Ji Hyo noona's past lover?" he asked curiously. Jong Kook smiled as he remembered how he and Kwang Soo became good friends. "I was never her lover, Kwang Soo-yah. That time when I got myself so tired in the gym, when I headed out to that bar where you were, I was totally losing myself." he then said. "I know, hyung. You went straight on the stage while you were drunk. And you kept saying that the song you've sung was for the woman who doesn't know you exist."  

"Isn't it weird? I was supposed to be angry with you because your Ji Hyo's ex-boyfriend, and that you chose to break her heart. But it's weirder that I don't have any resentment towards you. I actually feel thankful that you've chosen me to ruin your relationship with her. I may sound mean and selfish, but I'm just being true. I was able to see her and feel her again because of you. All thanks to you. Kwang Soo-yah, you don't know how thankful I am to have a friend like you. I hope you don't mind that Ji Hyo and I are going to get married soon." said Jong Kook to Kwang Soo's guilt. He looked away and pretended that he's already sleepy. He then laid his body on the mattress as his mind told Jong Kook how sorry he is for putting him in this. 

Kim Jong Kook took his phone out of his pocket as he lied on the bed. He looked at his phone where Ji Hyo's face could be seen. He opened his phone and directly typed a message to his woman. 'Ji Hyo-ya, I can't wait for the wedding preparations. I hope you are having a good sleep. I can't wait for the days where I will be able to start sleeping with you forever. Being with you is what makes me happy. Thanks for being my happiness. There's no one in this world that I will love like this. I wish people will know how much love I can give you. I will never ever disappoint you. I will always be true to you. I love you.'

Song Ji Hyo shed a tear upon reading Kim Jong Kook's text message. She was so overwhelmed and touched, but she doesn't know how to respond. If she has known for the first time that Kim Jong Kook is the man that she has been waiting and longing for to see, she knows she could have surrended the mission. Like her, Kim Jong Kook is now a public figure. Ever since she and Kwang Soo had the fake fall out of their fake relationship, Jong Kook has always been visible on the television. When they went out in the restaurant before, fans gathered to see the muscular man in person as well. Like the celebrities inside the house, rules and guidelines of the said "Running Man" show are also known to the people outside the house.

Next to her room, Jae Suk and Suk Jin removed their ears on the wall. They were trying to eavesdrop whether Ji Hyo has really fallen asleep. "Ya! Aren't we weird? We obviously can't hear her if she already has fallen asleep. Besides, the wall is too thick." Suk Jin said with a little smile on his face. "Hyung, I can't sleep well tonight. It is too painful for Ji Hyo to take. Shall we stop this kind of filming?" told the worried Jae Suk. "Now that you mention it, I know it will pain her more in the future when Jong Kook finds this one out." added Suk Jin. 

Jong Kook couldn't sleep well as well. He tried to sleep for a couple of times, but he is always unsuccessful. He then decided to go out of the room and go to the kitchen to drink some cold water. He carefully made his steps outside so he won't bother Kwang Soo, who is already sleeping. When he was able to reach his destination, he was surprised when he saw someone in the kitchen. It's Gary, who is busy drinking beers in can. "I thought you were already sleeping. Is there a problem?" he asked as he sits his way in front of the rapper. "A very big problem." answered Gary.

"Maybe I can help." he then offered. Gary, who obviously had too much drinks, looked at him as he asked, "How can you help me with my problem, if the problem is you?" Jong Kook was very surprised with Gary's words. He knows Gary is just drunk so he let it pass. "I guess you have drunk too much, Gary-ssi." he said with a smile on his face. Gary grinned at him and asked, "Are you smiling at me? I wish you could still do that when you find out that of all of this is just a..." Jong Kook scrunched his forehead as he asked, "Just a...?" Gary was about to open his mouth to say what he has on mind but he heard someone's familiar voice calling one of them 'oppa'.