The Arrival

Don't Be Good To Me

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA.

It has been two years since the married couple Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo moved to the said country. Song Ji Hyo woke up early, and decided to sit at the pool side while her feet are playing freely in the water. That's the thing that Kim Jong Kook has been seeing now. Behind the glass door, he smiled looking at his wife. He knows that Ji Hyo has been in a deep thought. He slowly walked towards her way, and stood up at her back. Ji Hyo, who was being blank at the moment, was surprised when Jong Kook bowed to give her a kiss.

Song Ji Hyo's head was looking up, and Jong Kook's head was looking down. Her face turned red when her head bumped into her husband's hidden friend's head. Both of them felt it so Kim Jong Kook shyly sat beside her wife as he lovingly whispered, "You shouldn't wake him up, we just woke up." Ji Hyo can feel her face blushing upon hearing her husband's naughty thoughts in the morning. "Ya!" she called in an embarrassed tone. Kim Jong Kook smiled at his wife as he put her head on his shoulder as he asked, "Yeobo, do you want to go back to Korea?"

Kim Jong Kook awaits his wife's answer but Song Ji Hyo is just looking at him without saying anything. "You can tell me." he told Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo smiled at him and nodded her head as a reply. "I love all the places where I could always be next to you." she answered. "But I would love to be in a place where your story and I did come true." she added. Jong Kook smiled as he reminded her, "But here in Australia is where we cleared all the misunderstandings." Song Ji Hyo looked at him and asked, "Don't you want to go back to Korea?" This time, it was Song Ji Hyo who is awaiting for her husband's answer. 

Song Ji Hyo wasn't that nervous when Kim Jong Kook asked her another question, "Are you really sure that you want to return to that place?" Song Ji Hyo smiled as she said, "We have been here for two years already, and there isn't a single day that I was unhappy." "But lately, I can see you thinking deeply." Jong Kook then mentioned. Ji Hyo looked away as she uttered, "Don't worry, Yeobo. I can stay here forever. As long as you are with me." Jong Kook wrapped Ji Hyo's back with his muscular arm as he looked at where Ji Hyo is looking at.

Two weeks after.

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

"Hyung, hyung!" called Jae Suk to Suk Jin excitedly upon seeing Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo at the said airport. Suk Jin saw the two right away when he heard Jae Suk's excited voice. "Ji Hyo-ya! Ji Hyo-ya!" called Suk Jin that didn't pass the people in the airport. All of the people looked towards the arrival of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. Their amazement was seen as the couple past them. "Opppppaaaa!!!!!" yelled Ji Hyo to the older men. Jae Suk and Suk Jin were surprised by the tight hug that was given to them by Ji Hyo, who is tearing up.

"Ya! Did you and Jong Kook fight? Why are you crying?" asked Jae Suk as he was tapping Ji Hyo's back while looking at Jong Kook. Jong Kook shook his head as a response. "I miss you Oppa. You don't know how I've been missing you all and this country when I was in Australia." said Ji Hyo in a continuous way. "My nose bleeds too much there." she added. The two older men laughed at her honesty, and went forward to greet Jong Kook. "Welcome to Korea." said Suk Jin. Jong Kook smiled as he corrected him, "Hyung, it should be welcome back." 

Song Ji Hyo smiled when he heard the words from her husband's mouth. She knows it isn't easy for Kim Jong Kook to give up his life in Australia, but she knows he'll understand her reasons anytime soon. When Jong Kook looked at her, she smiled brightly as she mouthed her words, "Thank you, Yeobo." Kim Jong Kook winked at her with a smile, and she was surprised when fans squealled at the their sweet interaction. It has been two years and two weeks since she has been out of the limelight, and things like that are now new to her.

"Welcome back to Korea!" greeted Kwang Soo, Ha Ha, and Gary when they heard the four of them arrived at Ha Ha's restaurant. Luckily, Ha Ha has opened up a restaurant so they are going to use it privately to celebrate the married couple's return. All of them bowed at each other as a greeting. "Kwang Soo-yah!" called Ji Hyo to which the youngest member replied with a tight hug. Kwang Soo let go of his hug to Ji Hyo when he felt someone tapping his back non-stop. It was Kim Jong Kook telling him, "That's too tight. That's enough."

"Ah, hyung. What's that? I didn't have any malicious feelings towards your wife." Kwang Soo jokely said. "Better mean that." warned Kim Jong Kook that made everyone laughed. "Aigoo, this muscular man has become a very jealous person." commented Suk Jin. "Hyung, that's not being jealous. That's just bragging my property. She's my woman." he corrected which the other found more cheesy. "Ji Hyo-yah, now I know why you have wanted to see us badly." told Jae Suk without even knowing that couple will be staying in Korea already.

They all sat down on the long bench. The three men, who prepared for the place earlier, sat on one row while the four people who just arrived sat on the other side. Kim Jong Kook looked at Song Ji Hyo but his wife doesn't know how to brag the news so he just take the lead instead. "Actually, Ji Hyo and I have decided to stay here in South Korea... for good." admitted Kim Jong Kook. The smiles on the men's faces disappeared upon hearing his admission. "Is that for real, Hyung?" asked Kwang Soo to which he answered with a nod.

"Hyung, you should have told us sooner. We should have prepared for a place and food grander that this." commented Ha Ha. The smiles went back on everyone's faces as they confirmed that his admission is true. He looked at Song Ji Hyo, who was smiling happily, and that's enough for him to find going back to South Korea pretty worthy. "Jong Kook-ah, this might be a weird question, but I'm curious." said Jae Suk. "You two have been living very well in Australia so what's the thing that has made you two decide to stay here?" he added.

Song Ji Hyo looked at Kim Jong Kook for she knows that he will look at her. Two weeks ago, she has not even  mentioned the exact reason on why she wants to return to Korea, but she was pleased and touched when Jong Kook handed her their plane tickets to Seoul. "What's this?" she asked. Jong Kook ruffled her hair as he answered, "Your happiness is my happiness. If you'll be much happier with me there in the South, then I'll be very much willing to be there with you without saying any complaints coming out my mouth." 

Kim Jong Kook remembered Song Ji Hyo's words to him two weeks ago when he asked what's so nice about South Korea for her that she won't be able to remember in Australia. She looked into his eyes as she replied, "I found you there." "Loving you is the second best thing that I've been doing, but finding you was the very first thing that is the best for me. Back there when I was lost, you gave meaning into my life.. when I met you." she then told him that made him touched big time. In fact, tears fell down from his eyes at that time.

"Ya! You two! We are waiting for your reply." called Jae Suk that made Jong Kook and Ji Hyo returned to their senses. Ha Ha signaled the waiters to bring out all the food, however, they were all taken aback when they saw Song Ji Hyo's face turning pale. "Yeobo, are you okay?" said Jong Kook as he attended Ji Hyo's needs. Ji Hyo signaled to remove the food or take the food away, but the men seemed to be blunt about it. They all came to light when they suddenly heard Ji Hyo's vomitting sound as she finally confessed the real reason why she wanted to go back to her rightful literal place, "I'm one-month pregnant."