The Simile

Don't Be Good To Me

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo's appearance on their rival show has been the talk of the town for quite some time now, and because of their great chemistry together with their daughter, they have been receiving a lot of invitations to appear on a show. Kim Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo looking at the list of invitations that they have received. She was sitting on the sofa so he sat down beside her. "Have you chosen one?" he asked. Song Ji Hyo pointed one of the listed show's title as she asked him, "How about this one? Do you think it's fine?" 

Song Ji Hyo encircled the said show when Kim  Jong Kook nodded as a reply. "I think it's the best place to have our first and last interview together on screen." he then added which she received with a smile. Kim Jong Kook knows that Song Ji Hyo doesn't really want to appear on a lot of shows. He knows how loyal Ji Hyo's heart is when it comes to Running Man. In fact, the show that they have chosen to appear on is also broadcasted under the same station. "The interview is set on Monday, right?" asked Jong Kook. "Yes, it is." his wife then answered.

Time flew fast, and so Monday has arrived. "Yeobo, I'll just bring Sung Im to Kwang Soo." told Jong Kook to his wife, who is busy cooking in the kitchen. "Okay, yeobo. You and Sung Im should take care, okay? Sung Im-ah, mom will miss you. See you later. Be good to your uncle Kwang Soo." she then told them. Jong Kook messed his daughter's hair when he heard his wife's message. "Ah, appa (dad)!" reacted Sung Im with her lips pouted. "Why?" surprised Jong Kook asked. "You messed my hair. Now I don't look that pretty." Sung Im whined cutely.

Kim Jong Kook smiled more when he saw his daughter whined. "Sung Im-ah, you're always pretty. Remember that you have your mom's charm. You don't need to have a beautiful hair to be considered beautiful so don't be upset, okay?" he then told his daughter. "But not all men are like you, appa." He smiled again as he said, "Of course. Because there's no one else like you. There's no one else like your mom." Sung Im then smiled at him and said, "It's okay. Afterall, I will just meet Lee Kwang Soo ahjussi (uncle)." Kim Jong Kook then hold his daughter's hand so they are now off to go at Kwang Soo's place, which is just three floors above them.

Song Ji Hyo prepared dinner for her husband. Two hours later, they have to go and proceed to the live telecast of the show they will be guesting on. When Kim Jong Kook arrived, he was pleased to see the healthy food and drinks that Ji Hyo has prepared. "Thank you, yeobo." he said as he walked straight to her to give her a peck on the cheek. Ji Hyo, who was already sitting down, smiled and asked him to sit down. "You should eat a lot, okay?" she then said making Jong Kook looked at her and teased, "Should we just eat another thing? There's only us here." Her face blushed as she heard his tease. "Ya!" she then reacted with a smile.

"Kwang Soo ahjussi, how did my mom and my dad get to know each other?" Sung Im asked Lee Kwang Soo all of a sudden. Kwang Soo, who was busy preparing something, was surprised when his cute goddaughter asked him a sudden question. "It was because of your grandfather." said Kwang Soo. "He gave them a gift before he went to heaven. Because he had to go to heaven, your mom and your dad got to know each other." he then answered truthfully. "Is it what older people call destiny?" asked Sung Im to which Kwang Soo embarrassingly asked, "Where did you hear that? You're still young to understand what it means." "If it's about love, then is there an age to consider?" 

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo bowed to greet the emcees of the show called "Healing Camp" under SBS. The hosts are Lee Kyung Kyu, Kim Jae Dong, and Sung Yu Ri. The hosts and the guests have finished their greetings so all of them have sat down. "Welcome to Healing Camp, famous couple of Running Man, SpartAce." said Kyung Kyu as an introduction of the show. "I heard this will be your first and last interview together on screen." Jae Dong then said. Kim Jong Kook nodded with a smile as an answer. "Why is that so?" asked Yu Ri.

Lee Kwang Soo was shocked that a four year-old kid is talking about love. Sung Im looked at him and asked, "What's the feeling of being in love, ahjussi?" Kwang Soo smiled cutely at his goddaughter as he answered, "It is like going to a theme park and riding all the rides you want." Sung Im looked at him curiously and asked, "So it will make you dizzy and vomit?" Kwang Soo then said, "No, it's like going to a candy store and having to eat all the sweets you want." But Sung Im asked him again, "So it will make your tooth hurt?" 

Song Ji Hyo was about to answer but Kim Jong Kook answered, "We think that saying how we have loved and hated each other way back then, and how we are loving each other more and more each day should be just mentioned once so its worth won't be gone in an instant." The three hosts were impressed with the reason and so they started to ask a question, "We were aware of how hard it was for the both of you to be in a relationship where you are now. May we ask what exactly you two have thought about way back then?" asked Jae Dong.

Lee Kwang Soo panicked with Sung Im's questions so he answered, "No, it's like running so fast with nothing bugging your mind." Sung Im then asked, "So it will bruise you and leave you once you trip or fall?" Lee Kwang Soo put the palm of his hand on his forehead when he can no longer answer the cute little kid in front of him. "Why are you asking this, Sung Im-ah?" he just asked all of a sudden. Sung Im then smiled at him and said, "Because my parents did all of those but they were able to survive those things because of that what so-called falling in love thing." Kwang Soo felt warmth and so he carried the kid as he said, "Aigoo."