The Monitor

Don't Be Good To Me

The reality show, "Running Man", goes live, recorded, and off-cam all the time. When the two have mentioned that they will go out on a private date, the people have anticipated what's gonna happen next to the couple. The couple, who has no idea that they are still being filmed secretly, didn't know that Song Ji Hyo's stricken face didn't go unnoticed by the viewers of the said reality show. Song Ji Hyo looked at the man as he told her that she's a liar.

"Where are you going?" asked Jae Suk to Gary, who headed straight to the door when he saw the live telecast of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook's date. Ji Hyo has requested to make their date private, but the PDs have told the rest of them that that isn't really possible especially now that people have been very open to the SpartAce couple. "Ji Hyo needs my help, hyung." the rapper told the national emcee. "Don't you think you'll just complicate things if you run towards her?" asked Jae Suk. 

Gary rolled his eyes as he uttered, "Stress". "You know what hyung? I actually do not know why things have to be this complicated just to have a better ratings. I don't care if people will find me rude about airing this, but sometimes I really don't understand why we have to go overboard just to satisfy people's needs and interests." ranted Gary to everyone's surprise. "Gary-ya, your sentiments are way too easy to understand by us all, but fans won't find it hard to understand what you've said right now, so better apologize." reminded Suk Jin.

"Liar." said Kim Jong Kook to her surprise. "Have you learned about my lies?" she asked herself while looking at Jong Kook's expression. Jong Kook then looked at her as he smilingly said, "I can see in your eyes that you are not just very happy." She sighed when she found out what his word meant. "I know you are very very very happy to have me." he then added that made her smile at him sweetly. "Ya, Kim Jong Kook, you sure are so conceited." she said cutely while giving him a sincere smile. 

Like Ji Hyo, the rest of the Running Man casts sighed heavily when they were relieved. "I almost lost ten years of my life because of that." commented Suk Jin to which the remaining three smiled. "If there's a wish that I could make, I wish this kind of mission will be finished soon. I am starting to be crazy because of this complicated situation." added Suk Jin that made the smiles of those three men disappeared. "Noona said this is the last time that she'll do this kind of mission, hyung." reminded Gwang Soo.

Few hours after, Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook sat on a bench. They are now very tired because they went to a lot of carnival rides. While waiting in line on the said carnival rides, they ate food that they could eat. "I'm so tired." said Jong Kook as he put his head on her shoulder. Ji Hyo smiled at the man's gesture. "But there's one thing I won't be tired of." he said while his head is still on his shoulder. "What is it?" she asked. "You. I won't be tired of you." said Kim Jong Kook.

"Have you tried telling Jong Kook that you're actually not Ji Hyo's boyfriend?" asked Suk Jin. "Of course, he has not tried it. If he did that one, we'll be all dead." said Jae Suk. Suk Jin nodded his head slowly as a way of agreeing to what Jae Suk said. They all looked on television as they watch the overloaded sweetness of the couple who's becoming real and real even though they're being seen as a reel couple. "But as of now, I am feeling something will go wrong." he thensaid. "Hyung, I hope I am wrong." said Jae Suk as he eyed the two on television. 

Song Ji Hyo smiled as she heard Jong Kook's sweet words. "I hope you can stick with me even if I could be the most hateful person in the world." she then said. Jong Kook held her hand while his head is still resting on her shoulder. "No matter what people say, no matter what the world gives us, I'll never ever be cold to you. You must remember that. I promise you." he then said. "Promises are meant to be broken so don't make a promise. Just do it." she then said as she put her head on Jong Kook's head after. "It's good to have us like this." she added.

Kim Jong Kook looked at her while she was looking at the sky. He smiled seeing Ji Hyo's bright smile. "I feel so comfortable like this." he then mentioned. He felt Ji Hyo's nod as a response, and he smiled back to himself as he closed his eyes. Silence ensued them for a while as they rest. Jong Kook opened his eyes as soon as he remembered something, "Ah, right. Have you thought of a title that we'll be using on the show where Jae Suk hyung asked us to join?" Ji Hyo looked at him blankly as he added, "It's going to start this weekend, right?" 

Song Ji Hyo looked at Kim Jong Kook with amazement upon realizing how competitive he could be. "You're so competitive." she said as a compliment. "Of course. I don't take things lightly. I always take things seriously." he then answered with a smile to which she received with worry.  She knows she shouldn't be emotional about things like this anymore. There's no time to be so pitiful and shameful, so she then made up her mind that she'll be as creative and productive as she can while doing her best to show how sincere and pure her love is to him. 

"I guess you haven't thought of a title, right?" he then asked. Before she can say that it's true, Jong Kook noticed that there's a hem on her clothing, so he cut it off gently. Jong Kook looked at her when she unexpectedly uttered words which he thought was the title of the song that she'll be composing. She blankly returned the look Jong Kook is giving her.  But then he said, "That's a good title. We can try to work out with that title well." as he patted her head when he heard her said the familiar words, "Don't be good to me."