The Date

Don't Be Good To Me

SEOUL LAND. 

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo have decided to go to one of the busiest amusement parks in South Korea. When Ji Hyo smiled at him as he parked the car, he asked whether she's sure that she wants to go out on a date with him in a public place like Seoul Land. Ji Hyo smiled at him once again as she answered, "It has been a while since I've thought of being here. It has always been my dream to date you in public." He smiled lovingly at how loving Ji Hyo is towards him. "Let's go?" asked Ji Hyo, who has opened the car's lock already. He nodded with a smile as a reply. Soon, both of them are now outside the car. 

Song Ji Hyo didn't disguise herself when she went out of the car, and she's not that worried about her safety. First, she knows Kim Jong Kook is with her to protect her. And second, people might still think that cameras are rolling and she's just acting lovey-dovey with Jong Kook right now. She knows people won't blow her cover up to Jong Kook who is still unaware of the situation. Before they get the new attraction of the amusement park, they have decided to eat somewhere first. "What do you want to eat?" he asked. "I want something tasty." she answered. "Like?" asked Jong Kook in a sweet manner. "Like your chest." she said as she looked at the chest of the very manly man. 

Kim Jong Kook's face turned very red to her liking. She giggles as she sees how embarrassed and shy Jong Kook is getting. She smiled again as she said, "I'm just joking.". Jong Kook looked at her again with a blank expression, so she stuck her tongue out. Kim Jong Kook imagined how sweet and painful it might be for Ji Hyo to bite his chest in the mud, an attraction of the amusement park where you can play without it being dangerous. The mud has special materials which are very good to skin. He, imagining his and Ji Hyo's muddy images, made him really blank. "Ouch!" he then said when Ji Hyo hit his head for still being expressionless.

"Ya!" he yelled cutely. Ji Hyo stuck her tongue out again as she said while shaking her head, "I just joked that I wanted to eat something tasty like your chest, and you ended up being like that? Whoa! Do you really find me that desirable?" she teased. Jong Kook is still being shy with what his woman is saying especially when she jokingly added, "Well, I can't blame you. I guess I am too pretty and too y in your eyes." Jong Kook doesn't know how to react. All he knows is that he's happy with the way Ji Hyo is teasing and making fun of the situation, so he smiled at her with full of love and passion.

Song Ji Hyo seeing how loving and passionate Jong Kook's smile is turned around for she knows, things will be very hard for the two of them in the future. She looked at the sky to prevent her tears from falling. She was about to turn around, but she felt the sudden warmth of Jong Kook's body hugging her from the back. He just gave her a back hug, and that moment makes her so happy not because one of the missions has been completed once again, but because the heat of his love can actually be felt by her. Jong Kook's back hug was a bit unusual.

Kim Jong Kook gave Ji Hyo a different kind of back hug as his arms are on her shoulders. His face is way too close to the side of her face, and he knows that Ji Hyo was obviously surprised with what he just did. He whispered softly and lovingly as his left hand reached for Ji Hyo's left hand. His right hand took out the thing that he has always wanted to give Ji Hyo. When he was able to get it, his right hand was on Ji Hyo's shoulder again and as he embraced her tightly, his right hand  put the ring on Ji Hyo's ring finger. He is giving her the engagement ring while he's giving her a very tight back hug. "It has always been a dream of me to propose to you like this. I'm sorry the ring was late. Please wear this all the time so you can always remember how you and I will be one." 

Song Ji Hyo's eyes grew wide upon seeing the diamond ring that Jong Kook has given her as an engagement ring. She knows that it is too expensive and that the ring is a such a rare piece of treasure. "Jong Kook oppa..." she uttered, but Jong Kook hushed her when he told her, "Please tell me I am not dreaming." She could feel his hug became tighter as he uttered the words, "I am so scared that all of this is just a dream. And if this one is just a dream, I hope that I won't wake up from this anymore. I can sleep forever if that means I could be with you. Please tell me that I am not dreaming. I really can't believe that this is happening for real." 

Kim Jong Kook let go of his back hug. He then moved forward, so Ji Hyo and him can stand face-to-face with each other. "Are you crying again?" he asked while seeing Ji Hyo's tears on her face. Ji Hyo just looked at him without saying anything. "Why are your tears always flowing nowadays? There's never a time that I saw you not crying since the day I've told you that I am that Kim Jong Kook from before, that fat man. I don't want to see you cry anymore." said Jong Kook in a very direct yet concerned way. "Why do you love me?" she then asked him all of a sudden.

"Because I will never ever find someone like you. Because you're you. You're my only you." he answered as he scooped her face with his very big but gentle hands. Her tears betrayed her again and she hates it whenever she cries involuntarily. "You're crying again. I told you that I don't want to see you cry anymore, right? Seeing you cry hurts here." he told her as he touched his chest. She smiled and wiped her tears as she told him, "I won't cry anymore, Oppa. I will never cry in front of you anymore, in front of anyone else, or in front of everyone else." 

The two are now looking at each other with so many words in their eyes. Jong Kook looked at her intensely as he asked, "Aren't you happy?" She smiled at him and answered, "I am very happy." His big smile earlier changed into a little one. She got confused when the man gazed at her with more intensity. "I wish you and I could be as happy as we are now, I wish we could be happier in the future, and I wish we could be the happiest ones forever. " she added. "Are you really happy?" asked Jong Kook in a soft yet serious tone.
 
"Very happy." she answered with honesty while looking into his eyes. She knows that there's no way that she really could turn back time to correct the insane situation that she and Jong Kook are in right now, but she knows that she'll be taking the risk to manage how to not lose the trust and hope of her co-casts, PDs and staffs. As for her relationship with Kim Jong Kook, she knows she'll do her very best so that their sincere relationship could be pushed far. She has been waiting and wanting to meet him since then, and now that he's into her life, there's no way that she'll just let go of him easily. Jong Kook gave him a smile that could actually melt her heart, but she was taken aback when the lovable muscular man told her, "Liar."