The Commotion

Don't Be Good To Me

Kim Jong Kook entered the stage once again. He felt something weird when the people on stage, as well as the audience of the said live show, didn't make any sound. They were just looking at him as if something happened. It was a total silence when he went out on the stage to claim their prize. Hyo Ri hurriedly ran to him when she saw him looking at her. "Congratulations to you and to Song Ji Hyo-ssi! You two worked hard for it, and so we wish to see more of your compositions together." commented Hyo Ri as she handed him the trophy.

Song Ji Hyo followed Kim Jong Kook on stage. She's now standing at the back of Jong Kook. She was blank and feeling dizzy. When Hyo Ri came near her, the emcee saw how pale she was. "Are you okay?" asked Hyo Ri. She answered with a nod and and a smile as an answer. She noticed that Jong Kook didn't even look at her when Hyo Ri asked if she's feeling okay. "Ji Hyo-ya, it's okay. It's okay." she said to herself with a very soft murmur. "Let's give a round of applause to the winners of "Music and Lyrics". May their music live forever in our hearts." said Hyo Ri to which the audience obliged happily.

The show is over, and as the people leave the place one by one, Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were left alone on stage. "Hyung, I have to take a picture of you two." said Ha Ha, who runs quickly towards the stage. "Ha Ha-ssi, just take three shots and we'll be going home after." told Jae Suk to which Ha Ha answered with a nod. "Just one shot will do." said Jong Kook without showing any emotions. Ha Ha looked at Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo smiled at him brightly as she instructed, "He must be tired, so please take the best shot at once." 

Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo when he heard her told Ha Ha what she just said. He doesn't know why he feels different whenever he hears her voice or whenever he sees her face. He doesn't know where the love went. He doesn't know why he feels bitter to their relationship. Yes, he knows that Song Ji Hyo is trying to save their relationship, but whenever he remembers that everything was just for a show, he feels the hurt much more than he needs to save his own ego. He looked at Ji Hyo, and she looked back at him.

"Kim Jong Kook - " called Suk Jin. He looked at the older man and asked, "Why?" "Can we have a talk?" asked the oldest man who also went on stage. "What for, hyung?" he asked in a very soft manner. "I already know that all was for a show, so there's no need to rub it off my face." he said trying his best not to be rude. "If you don't want to have a talk, then just me talk." said Suk Jin. "Oppa..." called Ji Hyo who is feeling the tension between the two. "Ji Hyo-ya, please leave the stage first. Get on the car. Gary is waiting for you." told Suk Jin.

"Suk Jin oppa... " called Ji Hyo again. "I said get on the car." yelled Suk Jin. Ji Hyo's face blushed when Suk Jin yelled at her. "I don't know what has gotten into your mind that you don't even realize that this man here is becoming unworthy of your affection." added Suk Jin. "Suk Jin oppa, please don't say that. You know it's our fault why he became like that." defended Ji Hyo. Suk Jin looked at Ji Hyo, and Jong Kook grabbed the opportunity to just leave them on stage. "Ya, where do you think you're going?" asked Suk Jin.

Kim Jong Kook halted his steps when he heard Suk Jin's question. He looked back at him, who's with Ji Hyo and Jae Suk. He smiled as he answered, "Out from here. Out from where I won't witness your drama. I bet you three have a drama going on again, and I won't be biting any bait anymore. I won't be fooled by these childish drama of yours." His smile disappeared when a fist landed on his face. "Oppa..." shouted Ji Hyo when Jae Suk punched the muscular man. "Oppa, are you okay?" asked Ji Hyo, who can't see how furious Suk Jin and Jae Suk are.

Song Ji Hyo touched Jong Kook's face, but the latter removed Ji Hyo's hands rudely. It didn't go unnoticed to the two older men, and it was enough for them to grab Ji Hyo so they can leave. Ji Hyo is trying to let go of Suk Jin's grasp on her hand as she shouted, "Suk Jin oppa, why are you like this? And you, Jae Suk oppa, why did you punch Jong Kook oppa like that? He doesn't deserve it. It's our fault. Our fault. So if he steps on me due to that, let it be. If he belittles me here and there, let it be. I'm begging you two. Just please let us be." 

Kim Jong Kook was in awe when he saw Ji Suk Jin slapped Song Ji Hyo real hard. "Have you awaken from that dream? Are you back to reality now? How can we let you two be if seeing you hurt makes everyone around you hurt, too? How can we just stand and look from afar when the woman we have been taking care of is being coldly treated by the man who doesn't seem to love her more than she does? Tell us how? How Song Ji Hyo? How?" angry Suk Jin asked. "Hyung, let's stop this. Ji Hyo isn't Ji Hyo right now. Let's go home. It's time to go." told Jae Suk, who can no longer witness the terrible thing that has been happening since the show ended.

"Song Ji Hyo, you're an ace. You should have remembered to keep something for yourself when you're doing the mission. We feel so sorry for you for putting your heart in it too much, but who are we to blame you? It was you who made the show worth watching, and just so you know we are so proud of you. But you should also remember that you are a member of this family. And we are just here for you when the time comes that you'll see that Kim Jong Kook and you are not meant to be. Because if it's meant to be, you'll never cry like that in front of me." told Yoo Jae Suk to Song Ji Hyo as he gave Jong Kook a last meaningful glance before Suk Jin reminded him of what he just said earlier, "It's time to go."