The Penguin

Don't Be Good To Me

"Ha Dong Hoon..." uttered Ji Hyo as she heard the familiar name from her man's mouth. Jong Kook looked at her and asked, "Do you know him?" Ji Hyo looked into his eyes without saying anything. Jong Kook suddenly became curious when she didn't answer his question. "Do you really know him?" asked Jong Kook for the second time. "Actually..." started Ji Hyo, who will now answer his question. "I actually..." she added making Jong Kook more curious. "You actually...?" asked Jong Kook, who is now on his feet waiting for an answer. 

Ji Hyo was ready to confess that she knows Ha Dong Hoon, but then a very loud noise was heard from Jae Suk and Suk Jin's room. Jong Kook, who was excited to hear her answer, ran quickly to check the situation inside the two older men's room. Jong Kook opened the door and saw Jae Suk and Suk Jin's serious faces. "Hyung, are you two okay?" he asked. "They are okay, hyung. Suk Jin hyung just bumped into that table." said Kwang Soo as he showed the muscular man the broken table. "Hyung, you should be careful." said Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo, on the other hand, slapped her forehead with her palm. "Ah, Ji Hyo-yah, you're so stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." she told herself when she realized that she almost failed her and her co-members' mission. "I'm sorry." she uttered as she looked at the hidden camera. She faked a smile knowing viewers are still watching. She opened the composition that she made which Jong Kook left when he ran towards her co-members' room. "Don't Be Good To Me. What a suitable title. I hope you become a hit." she whispered. 

Morning has been broken, and so it is another day for the couple. Kim Jong Kook woke her up with a big smile on his face. She looked at him with a smile even though her eyes are still not that open. "You look pretty even in the morning." said Jong Kook that made Ji Hyo's face blushed. "Ah, we should rehearse for our song later." reminded Jong Kook. She nodded at him and said, "I already asked Kwang Soo to check whether my composition is good." Jong Kook's smile disappeared as he heard what she said. "Why Lee Kwang Soo?" he asked. 

"I think it will be better if you just see the song on the day of the battle itself." said Ji Hyo. "Ya, Song Ji Hyo, what kind of logic is that?" he then asked seriously. "What's wrong with that? I just think that that will be better. There should be an element of surprise between us, so it will be fine." she then said calmly. Jong Kook looked at her as he seriously said, "The thing I hate the most is being surprised." Song Ji Hyo looked at him when he finished talking. He looked back at her and added, "I didn't know that we are this unfamiliar with each other."

"Ya, Kim Jong Kook!" she yelled as he turned his back against her. This was the first time that she saw him in a very serious mood. Jong Kook turned around to look at her. She smiled at him knowing that Jong Kook isn't that mad, but then she was blank when he added up the words, "I am still older than you." He turned his back against her again and it hits her hard. 'I guess the hurt will be as twice as much when you learn the truth.' she told to herself while looking at the man who just stepped out of the room without her knowing why. 

Kim Jong Kook went to the backyard to get some fresh air. "Are you okay?" asked Gary. Jong Kook looked at Gary. He smiled at the rapper, who rarely talks with him. He nodded with a sigh as a reply. "Did you have a fight with Ji Hyo?" the rapper asked him again. "I don't know if you can call that a fight." he answered honestly. "You should patch things up." advised Gary. "Ji Hyo is not the type of woman who will beg just for you to forgive her. Knowing her, I know that she isn't that capable of that." he added. Jong Kook looked at him curiously.

"Noona, are you okay?" asked Kwang Soo. Ji Hyo gave the youngest man a fake smile as she replied, "Yes, I am okay. Why shouldn't I be okay?" Kwang Soo looked at her and said, "Eyyy Noona. You're lying." Ji Hyo's eyes grew wide as she looked at Kwang Soo and said, "I said I am okay, okay?" Kwang Soo smiled at her defensive reply, and seeing the youngest member of the show looking so funny, she couldn't help but smile without faking one. "Ya, Lee Kwang Soo, I really do not know what to do if you're not here around me." she then said with a smile.

Kim Jong Kook looked at Song Ji Hyo, who was laughing her heart out with his good friend, Lee Kwang Soo. His look seems to be betrayed, and Gary, who's still with him noticed it. "Are you jealous of Kwang Soo?" asked Gary to his surprise. He looked away upon remembering that he is still with Gary. He sure has forgotten that he went back to the room with the said man when he realized how mean he was to Ji Hyo earlier. "I have never seen her smile like that." he then replied thinking that there's still a tiny bit of feelings between the two.

Jong Kook's phone started ringing loudly. Ji Hyo, who was unaware, now became aware that Jong Kook was in fact outside the room looking at them. "Dong Hoon-ah, you called so fast. Eh? You're already here?" asked Jong Kook to their surprise. With that, all of the Running Man casts and crews as well as the viewers were all very astonished with how fast the said crucial events are happening. They were more astonished as he responded the words loud and clear. Excluding the muscular man, all of them panicked when all of them heard that to the fake Songs' house, Ha Dong Hoon is coming very... near.