The Dress

Don't Be Good To Me


Kim Jong Kook held her hand when he noticed her watery eyes. She looked at Kim Jong Kook before she looked at her soon-to-be father-in-law. "My father must be as happy as you seeing me here sitting right next to your son." she answered with a smile. "My brother and I have been missing our parents ever since they passed away, and that's why we have always been grateful to Jae Suk oppa and Suk Jin oppa who taught us how to live well." she added. "If I have known how wonderful Kim Jong Kook is a man, I should have wed him right away that time." she continued letting her emotions out in front of her new found family.

"I couldn't agree more when he told me that he'll marry you sooner or later. Knowing you, and seeing you assure me that my son has found himself a good woman." Kim Hye Ok told Song Ji Hyo. "Of course! Song Ji Hyo is like you, Mom. You two are the most precious women to me. Between you two, my love is overflowing." Jong Kook told his mom. "You should love your soon-to-be wife more. Your dad's love has been so overwhelming, and I wish you would let her feel like that." added Hye Ok to which all of them found sweet and moving. "That's why I gave her your precious diamond ring for I'll definitely love her that way." said Jong Kook with a smile to everyone's agape reaction.

Kim Jong Kook's parents have excused themselves already after an hour and a half of talking. Gary and Ha Ha decided to leave right away for they have to go somewhere. "Ya! You two. Don't do silly things, okay?" reminded Suk Jin to which the two friends found so funny. "Hyung, we will go to his house so I can see Byul and Dream." told Gary, who mentioned Ha Ha's wife and child. "That's good then." commented Suk Jin with a smile. Jae Suk smiled at the three men, and signaled the two to get going already. 

Song Joong Ki gave Song Ji Hyo a very tight embrace when they were left one with their foster parents, Lee Kwang Soo, and Kim Jong Kook. "Noona, I've missed you." said Joong Ki with a smile on his pretty face. "Me, too." told Ji Hyo. "Ya, hyung. Why did you give her a hard time?" Joong Ki then confronted Jong Kook with a serious look. Jong Kook looked at Joong Ki with a blank expression, so Joong Ki smiled at him and said, "You should have given her a harder time." Ji Hyo then hit her younger brother as she yelled, "Ya!" 

They all laughed at how silly they were, but they went back to being serious when Joong Ki told Jong Kook, "Congratulations! My older sister has live her life acting so strong and tough, so I am glad that she has found herself a man who's actually strong and tough enough for her to hold on to. I hope the love that you two have for each other will be as strong and tough just like how you two are. Ever since I saw you looking at my sister so intently at our father's wake, I know that some of the tears I have cried way back then was because of you."

Their ears perked up with Joong Ki's revelation. "I was crying that time because of the death of my parents, and then I saw you looking at my sister with so much intensity in your eyes and I know that my father will be very happy knowing that you, Kim Jong Kook, who he wanted my sister to be married to, actually has feelings for her. My Dad and my Mom talked about you a lot whenever they drive me to school. That's why, I know, right from the start, that you and my sister should really have an exchange of hearts." 

Song Ji Hyo's tears rolled down her face when he heard her brother's confession. She didn't know it has always been like that. She looked at Jae Suk and Suk Jin who are already looking at her. They gave her a sign that she should smile, and so she did. The two older men decided to go to bed already, and Kwang Soo and Joong Ki have decided to roam around the city. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are now alone in the dining room, so they decided to go to the garden and have a walk. Jong Kook took Ji Hyo's hand so they can walk hand in hand.

Kim Jong Kook stopped walking, so Song Ji Hyo stopped walking. Jong Kook stood in front of her and hugged her tightly. "You don't know how much I have wanted to run to you and hold you in my arms like this." he then said. "If only I could hug you tighter, I'd definitely do it. But too much hug will kill you, right?" he then joked making Ji Hyo smile. "We can have this kind of hug everyday soon, Oppa." said Ji Hyo. "Tell me. How can I bear 38 nights more?" he then asked as he tightened his embrace to Song Ji Hyo who received and returned his hug as much.

31 Days After.

Kim Jong Kook is sitting on a round couch while waiting for Song Ji Hyo to appear in her wedding dress. They are actually on the wedding clothes boutique to get Ji Hyo's wedding gown. The clerk then told Jong Kook that Ji Hyo is now ready to show her fitted wedding dress to him. He nodded and waited, and when the curtain was opened, he was in total shock. He is aware that Song Ji Hyo is a pretty woman, but seeing how beautiful she is in a wedding gown, his heart keeps on thumping as he commented, "Ji Hyo-yah, you're so beautiful. How could you make me be the luckiest and happiest man in the world?"

Song Ji Hyo's face turned bright red as she heard Kim Jong Kook uttered his amusement. The clerks who are with them are so envious in a good way when they heard how mushy Jong Kook was with her future wife. Kim Jong Kook then moved closer to where she is as he said, "I don't think I can ever bear a week for us to get married." Ji Hyo's face turned more red when Kim Jong Kook took his phone out of his pocket as he dialed a number and said, "Hi, this is Kim Jong Kook. I just want to let you know that I will be marrying Song Ji Hyo --- " He stopped as he looked at his woman with a sweet smile as he added the word, "tomorrow."