The Real Thing

Don't Be Good To Me

Song Ji Hyo looked at Kim Jong Kook, who is obviously going crazy right now. In her eyes, she can see how bitter Jong Kook's smile is, and she could understand why he's feeling like that. She wanted to comfort him, but she's very much aware that the cameras are still rolling. Even though she wanted to run towards him, she promised herself that she'll stick to her acting skills until this mission ends, like how she promised her parents when she visited them a long time ago. Jong Kook then looked at her in a different manner as he asked something.

"Ji Hyo-ya, can you please tell me that what this man is saying is just a prank? We are not being viewed by the people outside, right? Tell this man, in front of these men, that what we have is real. That we are not doing this for what he so-called reality show." The men looked at her with sorry glances, and she hates it when she sees them look at her like that. Ji Hyo tried her best to compose herself as she begins her speech by lying as she said, "Jong Kook-ssi, you being a subject of this reality show is true. - " she paused for a while and continued.

From that moment that you have decided to help Lee Kwang Soo, we have been pranking you. This is just a show, and since I've completed my task, you are no longer needed in this show anymore. You are now free to go. Leave." Jong Kook was loss for words when he heard her revealed everything. All the muscular man could do was to smile his anger and bitterness out. He looked at Ha Ha, and signaled him to wait. He went towards his room, and took out all his clothes and things. He was quick to pack all his stuffs, and the men were pretty surprised.

"Dong Hoon-ah, let's go." he then said to the man, who just arrived today. When Jong Kook left the place with all the sorry members, the cameras stopped rolling. The men tried to run after Jong Kook, but Ji Hyo was quicker than them. Ji Hyo ran after Jong Kook, and she was lucky to see Jong Kook leaning his head on a wall while standing. His eyes are closed, and she hurriedly went near him. Ha Ha bowed at her, and left her alone to talk with Kim Jong Kook. "Jong Kook-ah..." she called. Jong Kook heard her voice, but he opted not to open his eyes. 

Ha Dong Hoon went inside the room where all the things happened. Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Kang Gary, and Ji Suk Jin were all silent about the scene that just happened earlier. "Congratulations to all of you!" he then greeted. "Dong Hoon-ssi, don't you think that now isn't the right time for us to be greeted like that?" annoyed Gary asked. "Don't you try to add more insult to the injury. I am warning you. Please don't add too much dose of bitterness for the meantime. Please do it while I am still being nice with you." added by the obviously exasperated Kang Gary to the rest of everyone's surprise.

"I'm really sorry. What I said inside earlier were just lies. I just wanted to finish the mission, but I want you to know that... -" Jong Kook opened his eyes and looked at her as she continued her words with, "I love you." Jong Kook stared at her without saying anything for a long time. She bowed her head for she doesn't want to see the hurt in Jong Kook's eyes. Seeing him hurt because of her makes her pain twice as much. "Don't you think it was too much?" he asked. She went blank upon realizing that that question was in her premonition.

"Gary-ya, please calm yourself." said Jae Suk. Gary smirked as he replied, "Good thing it's all over. I've been way too stressed because of this show. I can't picture out what is reel and real." Kwang Soo looked at him and called, "Hyung..." Gary closed his eyes and said, "Kwang Soo-ya, please don't make me see you for a while. I'm afraid that I might not be able to control myself and blame you for all these things." Kwang Soo obeyed his words, and looked at Ha Ha. The two of them exchanged looks, and it was noticed by the national emcee.

"Jong Kook oppa..." called Ji Hyo when Jong Kook stopped talking. "I know that I deserved to be punished because of this, but I don't want us to fall apart because of this." she then said. "Us? How can there be an us? You were just toying with my feelings." he then said. "You know what? Thanks to you. I don't even know myself anymore." said Jong Kook in a very sarcastic way. "My feelings for you are real. All of the things that I have said and done inside and even outside the house are all real. I love you, and that's a fact. For reel, for real." 

Ha Dong Hoon stepped out of the house, and Jong Kook saw him. He felt so betrayed right now. Right now, he's having a bittersweet thought. Ji Hyo just told him that she loves him, but now he doesn't know whether she's still up for a show. He walked past Ji Hyo, but Ji Hyo quickly held his muscular arm. "Please don't go. Don't leave." she then requested. Jong Kook stopped and looked at Ji Hyo. He wanted to stay, but seeing Ji Hyo makes him feel toyed and used. They say people should learn how to use things, and not how to use people.

"Gary-ya, what happened to you earlier? Ha Ha was your friend. And he is still your friend." asked Suk Jin who was worried with the rapper. "I don't know, hyung. I just can't tolerate it if Ji Hyo is in trouble. I hate seeing her sad. I don't want to see her lose her sanity again because of the same man." he answered honestly. "Kim Jong Kook will not let go of her, so do not worry about it. Those two will be able to fix the problem anytime soon. We just need to be calm and considerate." adviced Jae Suk. "We all know how we hate it when she cries." he added as he led the way outside so they can see what's going on.

Jong Kook removes Ji Hyo's hand from holding his arm. That's the scene which the Running Man members saw. "It's all over, Ji Hyo-ssi. Everything about us, it's all done." said Kim Jong Kook. He started to walk slowly. Ji Hyo, who was trying to stop her tears from falling, let the tears fall down. "Ya! Kim Jong Kook!" she called, but Jong Kook didn't stop walking. "Kim Jong Kook, I said I love you! You have to believe me when I say that that's true. I love you. I really love you." she yelled with a cracked voice. Jong Kook stopped walking and ran towards her. He kissed her on the lips, but his tears fell down as well. He then turned around and walked away. Ji Hyo can't stop crying when she remembered how he stopped the kiss and told her with a sad smile, "Ji Hyo-ssi, it's a bad manner to say "I love you" with a mouth full of lies."