The Preparation

Don't Be Good To Me

Two and a half months ago. 

On the set of SBS' "Healing Camp", Ji Suk Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Kang Gary, Song Ji Hyo, and Lee Kwang Soo are seen sitting in order. They are going to be the guest of the show, and the people are highly anticipating it for it has been a while since their hiatus. It was found later on that Jae Suk, Suk Jin, and Gary resigned on "Running Man" on the same day without them knowing it. The two older men found out the reality through their friend, Park Myung Soo. Gary, on the other hand, found it out by Ha Dong Hoon. 

The set is a bit awkward for they have never been present in any shows since Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo ended up their reel and real relationship. It was also found out that Song Ji Hyo resigned on the show when she told the viewers that she has already lost the mission to Kim Jong Kook since she has fallen in love with the muscular man deeply. Lee Kwang Soo just knew what was going on the day when Kim Jong Kook decided to go back to Australia. It was also the day when he had a talk with Song Ji Hyo who overheard his message to the men.

When Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, and Kang Gary found out the truth, they all went to the fake house as a remedy to end the conversation with him. He felt guilty for he knows that he was the reason why things like this have happened in the first place. Knowing that the three men could actually see him from the screen inside the fake house, he worriedly told them  Kwang Soo's worried words while looking directly at the camera as he asked, "Hyung, how can I tell all of you that Jong Kook hyung will now go back to Australia? And that he might never even be back here in South Korea?"

"What did you say?" asked by a familiar voice to him. He looked towards the direction of the voice, and there he saw Song Ji Hyo with a worried look. "Is he going back to Australia now? What time is his flight? Where exactly will he depart?" she asked him continuously. He was not giving her any answers so she shouted when she said, "Answer me! Quickly!" He was surprised for that's the only time that he has heard her raised a voice. "Noona.." he called but Song Ji Hyo's blank glare is enough for him to spit out the answers. 

He ran after Song Ji Hyo, who started running just to get a cab to Incheon International Airport. Before Ji Hyo can stop a taxi, he was able to run ahead of her and stopped the woman. "Noona, I think it will be best if you let Jong Kook's head and heart calm first. He's too hurt and angry nowadays. I'm scared that he might lash it out to you. I don't want your hurt to be doubled. I'm scared that you might not handle the pain, Noona." he said. Song Ji Hyo looked at him and asked, "Do you even know how much pain I have right now?"

"I could understand how he must have been so devastated when he found out that he was just being pranked by all of us, but now that I overheard that you and him were also playing tricks with us, and that the three men inside that fake house have known about this all along, do you know how much my heart is crushing?" she continued. "It feels like my heart is breaking into million pieces." she added as she looked back at Kwang Soo. "But you know what's funny? I can swallow my pride, just to have him back by my side." 

"I still wish to be with Kim Jong Kook with these little million pieces left. I don't care if he has been pretending all along. I accept him, understand him, and love him with all my heart. I will never ever allow us to be apart ever again. For him, in my heart, there's no other emotions... just love." finished Song Ji Hyo, who was standing in front of him, before she was able to stop a taxi as she instructed the driver to drive quickly to the Incheon International Airport. He was surprisingly touched with what he heard, and was more surprised upon seeing Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, and Kang Gary watching and listening them from afar. 

Half a month has passed, and now all of them are sitting in front of the three emcees, Lee Kyung Kyu, Sung Yu Ri, and Kim Jae Dong. The emcees didn't go round the bush, and just directly asked a question, "Do you guys think that that show has stepped on too many limits?" Yoo Jae Suk held the microphone first. Today is the first time that the national emcee appeared on the said show. "In my opinion, we admit that that show has been too much. That's the reason why we filed to resign once the show's over." he answered. 

"It was only Song Ji Hyo who was left in the dark, but whenever I see her smiling and feeling those things towards Kim Jong Kook-ssi, we really didn't know how to break the news to her. Much that we're afraid to break her heart knowing that she really has given him her heart." added Jae Suk as he looked at Ji Hyo's direction. Ji Hyo then took her microphone as she honestly admitted, "It was so not fair for all of us, but after some time, we all realize how that show made us more better as inviduals. We learned now how to see everything. Whether it's for a lesson or for a reason."

Lee Kyung Kyu, one of the most well-respected icon in show business, asked the woman directly, "Have you moved on?" Song Ji Hyo smiled at them as she answered, "I tried to move on, but at the end of the day, my heart doesn't know how to stop loving that person. So I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to please help me have my wish come true." All of them were curious so she added, "Please pray that whatever happens on his birthday soon, please pray that it will have a positive response. Please help me ask the heavens."

After the show ended, Song Ji Hyo talked to her former co-members. The  men were all surprised and amazed on how dedicated she was as a woman who really wants to keep her man. All of them shook their head while being mesmerized at the woman's beauty in and out. They all took their time to get all the possible guests, and before the day ended they all exchanged high-fives happily until Song Ji Hyo mentioned, "It's all done. 38 celebrities like Jong Kook oppa's age have been confirmed to come on his birthday. His birthday will be the day where I don't know whether I'll be able to celebrate feeling happy or sorry."