The Video

Don't Be Good To Me

Kim Jong Kook doesn't know why he couldn't stand from his seat. He held his chest when he saw Lee Kwang Soo's message. If he had seen the message earlier, he knew that he'll come running to have Song Ji Hyo back in his arms again. He slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand upon realizing how fool he was to believe that Song Ji Hyo was insincere of her words and actions towards him. Back then, he thought he was fooled too much that he couldn't take another prank. That's why he was guarding his pride, and his heart. 

During his stay in South Korea, he has never had a good sleep. He couldn't let his guard down upon knowing that he has been caught by all of them, however, they kept on acting as if everything was okay. When he received the mission that he has to prank the other members, he was confident that it was just a piece of cake. He agreed to do it to help Lee Kwang Soo, himself, and Song Ji Hyo. He wanted to help himself to be remembered by Song Ji Hyo, the woman who has captured his heart from the very start. 

Before the show started, he has already prepared mentally. According to Lee Kwang Soo, all of them are good at acting. And it will be impossible to fool the rest of the members that fast. When he met the members of the show, he couldn't agree more to what Kwang Soo has told him. They were all good in acting, and so he and Kwang Soo also stepped up in their own way of acting. He knows there were no difficulties for both parties, however, things started to be different when he found out that Song Ji Hyo has been interested in him from the past.

He was already willing to let go of his thoughts on winning his mission for the sake of Song Ji Hyo and her co-members, however, he has learned from his friend, Cha Tae Hyun, that all of the members have sent their letters of resignation already. Tae Hyun told him that Ha Ha has told Gary about it, and that Gary has resigned. What made him more interested was when his another friend, Jang Hyuk, told him that Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin have sent their resignations as well. And as for Song Ji Hyo, he didn't know the truth about her since he chose not to hear any of his best buddies' words.

"That's enough!" said Jong Kook over the phone while he was with Kwang Soo. "Just get over here, and make everything clear. I'm so tired of it." he told Ha Ha, whom he called to confirm something, on the phone. Ever since that day, his eyes have changed the way the view things. He's more up to play his part on the game now that he has learned that the game that he's supposed to play is being played by the others. "H-hyung..." called Kwang Soo who has noticed the difference. "It will be over soon, Kwang Soo. How dare them resigned on a show just to show that they own this show."

"Hyung, Ji Hyo-noona..." uttered Kwang Soo. He glared at Kwang Soo, and that's enough for the tall man to quit talking. "I thought she was not acting anymore, but I was fooled. And I don't want to be fooled anymore. Prepare for the big night. The bomb will be dropped." he then told Kwang Soo. "Hyung, if you let the bomb out, you might end up hurt." warned Kwang Soo. "Hurt? There's no space for hurt in my heart anymore. All sweet things have been changed into something bitter already. I'd rather stop it fast than let me be consumed by it."

The plane has taken off, and he was still lost in thoughts. He didn't know that if he just stepped out of the plane, Ji Hyo was just waiting there. When the plane became visible into Ji Hyo's eyes, she uttered the words, "It's over now. It was nice to know you, Kim Jong Kook-ssi." She thought of Kim Kwang Jin's song, "The Letter", as she remembered all her precious memories with Jong Kook. She then turned around and decided to go to the singing room where she used to be with him and her co-members. 

Three months after. 

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA.

Kim Jong Kook smiled upon seeing two of his famous best friends, Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk, who were there to surprise him on his special day. It's his birthday today, and he is totally glad that the two married men made time to fly from South Korea to Australia. "Happy Birthday!" greeted both. "Thank you." he replied. "Here." said Tae Hyun as he handed an envelope. "What's this?" asked Jong Kook. Tae Hyun shrugged his shoulders as he mentioned, "Kwang Soo asked me to give that to you. He said he wanted to keep that, but he decided that it's good that you'll have it." Jong Kook looked at the two men, and so he opened the envelope.

"A CD?" asked Jang Hyuk, one of the most bankable A-list actors in South Korea. Inside the envelope, there's a small post-it. It says, "Running Man's Behind-The Scenes/Streaming Videos". He looked at Jang Hyuk and Tae Hyun who looked at him with an understanding. "It must have been Ji Hyo-ssi's files." said Tae Hyun. "Have you moved on?" asked Jang Hyuk. "When that show was airing, do you remember how much soju you drunk?" added Tae Hyun. Jong Kook smiled at them as he said, "People might not know it, but you two were very helpful to me when I was acting my heart out in that reality show."

Hours have passed, and his best friends have decided to go to their respective rooms. He's now alone in his room, and he decided to watch the CD which Kwang Soo has sent to him. He knows Kwang Soo went to the SBS Building and met one of the PDs just to get a certain copy of what he thinks will be an instrument for all the Running Man members to be okay again. When he placed the CD on the player, what welcomed him was Song Ji Hyo's bare face on screen as she asked for the viewers' consent with a smiling worriedly yet proud look. 

"Everyone, I am not committing a crime, right? I think I have fallen in love with Kim Jong Kook-ssi. I know it's not wrong because it feels so right. So everyone, please support me, okay? I am no longer the blank Ji. I am now the crazily and madly in love Ji Hyo-ssi."  He saw and heard her giggles on-screen. He sniffed trying not to cry as he totally became aware of how sincere Ji Hyo was from the very beginning. His tears fell when the video shows Ji Hyo's blank cute face as she winked at the camera and put her index finger on the tip of her nose to tell the viewers to keep it a secret from him that she has lost the game to him, and has already fallen madly in love.