The Guesting

Don't Be Good To Me

Kim Jong Kook smiled widely when he looked at how happy his wife is as she does the slate. Running Man, a show which has been running for fifty-two months now, has already shown 220 episodes with famous celebrities as their guests. In fact, 35 out of 38 guests Ji Hyo have asked to go with her to Australia have already guested. And now, they just have wrapped-up another filming for an upcoming episode. "Hyung, how do you maintain your good relationship with Noona?" asked Kwang Soo, who was standing next to him. 

Song Ji Hyo smiled brightly as she saw a glimpse of her husband as he talks with Lee Kwang Soo. They have been married for almost five years now, and her heart still flutters like the first time that she has fallen in love with her man. She quickly let go of her stare at him when her phone suddenly rings. She turned around right away so she didn't see that Kim Jong Kook has seen her went outside the filming area. She then spoke to the person on the other line, "It was moved to an hour earlier?" she asked worriedly. "Why was it changed all of a sudden?" she asked again. She sighed as she heard the answer before she ended the call.

Kim Jong Kook looked at his startled wife as he asked, "What's wrong?" Song Ji Hyo looked at him as she answered, "Yeobo, we have to leave this place now. Sung Im's guesting on that show was moved to an earlier hour." Kim Jong Kook's eyes grew wide as he asked, "What?" Song Ji Hyo smiled a little at her husband as she told him to hurry for they shouldn't be late for their daughter's guesting on a famous reality show for kids, "Superman Returns." Song Joong Ki and Kim So Eun are with Sung Im, and it was actually her brother who phoned her.

Song Ji Hyo called the Running Man group on Kakao Talk, and when everybody has picked up the call, she then mentioned that she and Jong Kook are no longer on the filming site because they have to support their daughter on their rival show. She said that she and Jong Kook will just see all of them again next week, and also kidded that they can actually follow them on the set of the said show of Korea Broadcasting Station (KBS). Good thing there was no traffic, and so they were able to arrived in the nick of time. 

Kim Jong Kook waved at his brother-in-law as the young man saw him. "Sung Im is next." said Joong Ki by mouthing his words. He nodded at Joong Ki and tapped Ji Hyo to show her where her younger brother is. Ji Hyo excitedly smiled when she saw Joong Ki and her probably future sister-in-law, So Eun. The emcee has called Sung Im's name so the proud parents looked at their daughter from afar. "Hello everyone, my name is Kim Yoo Bin, and my nickname is Sung Im. I am four years old, and I am Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo's lovable daughter. I am now on stage to give thanks to my father and my mother."

Song Ji Hyo clapped her hands so hard when she heard her daughter's voice. "Isn't she so cute? Our daughter is pretty cute and witty." she then asked Jong Kook in a very sweet and proud tone. Kim Jong Kook looked at her as he said, "Just like her mommy." Her face blushed as soon as she heard his comment. "Ya, people might hear you and might take me away from you so keep it to yourself, okay?" she then joked around to hide her embarrassment. "If they do, they might think we are a couple of that "We Got Married" show." Jong Kook then replied in a very cute way not knowing that the Shin Dong Yup, the husband of MBC's We Got Married's main PD, was actually just behind them and smiling at their sweet interactions.

Kim Jong Kook couldn't believe what he heard from his four year-old daughter when she was asked about him, and what his daughter thinks of the greatest thing that he can give his little daughter. Sung Im, with her cuteness and perkiness answered, "The greatest thing my father can give is for him to love my mother." Her answer amazed the whole crowd. "Whoa! JI Hyo-ah, Jong Kook-ah, your daughter is really smart." commented by Jae Suk, who was now behind them. The married couple looked at their back, and was surprised to see their co-members. "We are a family. No one should be left behind." Suk Jin then said upon seeing their surprise faces.

One fan looked at the back and saw the members of the show's rival show. "Omo! Running Man members are here." shouted one which made the people of the show looked towards their direction. All of them bowed with a smile and respect. Although they are on the stage of their rival show, they do not care about that since Sung Im has the spotlight on. The Running Man family loves the little girl - the result of Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo's love and devotion for each other. The emcee asked the couple if they can appear on stage, and both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo didn't think twice to appear on stage with their daughter.

The five men of Running Man smiled and clapped their hands as they saw the couple moved forward where the stage is. It wasn't that long for the couple to be with their daughter. Right now, on stage, they can clearly see the happy family. The emcee bowed at them, and told them that it feels so good to have the three of them around. The emcee mentioned that Haru also had her parents, Tablo and Kang Hye Jung, present on their show before. And it looks really nice to witness a cute family like them appear on a show together.

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo bowed at the emcee and the audience upon hearing the compliment. The emcee asked what's the secret of their perfect relationship so Kim Jong Kook took the microphone from the emcee and answered, "There's no secret to a perfect relationship. As long as you find someone that proves they love you the way you are, and you feel the same about them, it's perfect. That's why when I tell her I love her, I don't say it out of habit. I say that to remind her that she the best thing that ever happened to me."