The Worry

Don't Be Good To Me

Everyone was still in daze when they woke up. Jae Suk's hair was still messy, Suk Jin's face was still bloated, Gary's face was still blank, Kwang Soo's face and hair seem to be out of nowhere, and Jong Kook's eyes were like still not open. They all head out to the dining room where they saw the very bright and cheerful aura of Song Ji Hyo. She has an apron on, and she welcomed the men with her charming smile. "Good morning, everyone." greeted Ji Hyo. They were all blank seeing her for this is just the first time that she's doing this. 

"Are you sick?" asked Suk Jin, who couldn't believe that the sleepyhead woman got up first, and prepared breakfast for them. She shook her head with a smile as she answered, "No, I'm not. I just got up early, so I decided to make you all some breakfast." Jae Suk and Suk Jin looked at each other like what Kwang Soo and Gary did. Jong Kook's small eyes are all set to her, so she gave her a signal to sit down which the muscular man obeyed happily. "Noona, are you sure that you are not sick?" asked Kwang Soo to which she replied with her head shaking again. "Weren't you listening earlier?" she asked in a cheerful tone. 

They all looked at the table and they were impressed with the woman's cooking skills. Even the show's PDs and staffs couldn't believe what they're seeing via streaming. "What's with you today?" asked Gary. She looked at him as she answered, "Jong Kook oppa and I will head out for a date later. That's why I made you guys food, so you won't miss me that much." she then said making her co-casts worried. "Isn't it dangerous?"asked Gary. "No, it isn't. Jong Kook oppa is with me. I'm pretty sure he can defend and protect me." she answered. 

"Where are you guys going?" asked Suk Jin to Jong Kook. Jong Kook shook his head for he doesn't have any idea on where they could go. "I'll be the one driving, oppa." said Ji Hyo to his embarrassment. "I want to make this day special for Kim Jong Kook oppa. I want him to know how special he is to me. That's why I'll go out for a date with him, only him." she said as she pressed the last part of her sentence. The whole casts got what she meant, but all the aware men know that she is just pretending to be okay in front of them, and in front of the camera. She won't be an actress and an ace for nothing. They all know that except Jong Kook.

The breakfast ended fast, and so Jong Kook made his way to the bathroom so he could take a shower. While Ji Hyo was waiting in the living room, her co-casts all looked at her worriedly. She knows what they are thinking, so she assured them that she's okay. "Don't worry about me, I won't lose this game. I won't put our names into shame." she said trying to let her co-casts know that she's still a family doing her mission. "Your relationship might be doomed." said Suk Jin. She smiled as a reply without them knowing what's on her mind. 

Kim Jong Kook bowed as she waved goodbye to her co-members. "Just one day. One day." she told them as she waved her hand again. Jong Kook borrowed Jae suk's car, and so when he started the engine, the rest of the men followed the car via stares. "Hyung, I'm nervous." said Kwang Soo. "Kwang Soo, I was about to say that." told Jae Suk. "Shall we follow them?" asked Gary. Suk Jin shook his head and said, "Let's just trust her. This is difficult and stressful to her, so let's just believe that she'll know how to manage this." 

"Oppa, stop the car." said Ji Hyo when they reached a free space. "Why?" asked Jong Kook. "I told them that I'll drive for you, so let me drive." she then said. Jong Kook smiled at Ji Hyo as he granted her request. Ji Hyo is now sitting on the driver's seat. She then started to drive until they reached a very nice place. The place looks like a small palace. It's big and very beautiful. The people inside bowed at Song Ji Hyo. "Where is this place?" asked Jong Kook. "My parents' place." she answered without looking at him. "But they are already dead." said Jong Kook.

Song Ji Hyo then smiled at him as she held his hand and showed a room where her parents' ashes are placed. He saw the portraits of her parents inside the room that where just made for them. "This big place is just for your parents?" he asked in a surprised manner. She couldn't tell that it is where exactly she and her foster family are residing, so she just diverted his attention by saying, "I want you to meet my parents." Jong Kook looked at her with tears in his eyes. He was so overwhelmed with joy. "I bet they will be happy seeing you wherever they are right now." she said while trying to stop her tears from falling. 

Kim Jong Kook noticed the tears that have not yet fallen, and he knows Ji Hyo is just trying her best not to cry in front of him. He smiled at her and hugged her after. Her face is now on his chest. "Cry, and don't be shy. If you don't want me to see you cry, at least let me hear you cry. When you feel like crying, just grab onto me and cry." he said as he continuously taps Ji Hyo's back. He felt like something warm on his chest, and he knows that Ji Hyo is now crying silently. He didn't say a word for he wanted her to let go of her yearning, and after some time, she stopped. They left the said place after some time, and she lets him drive for their next date.

Song Ji Hyo is so restless as of the moment. Her emotions are having a competiton. She feels happy, sad, angry, excited, disappointed, etc. And because these emotions are wrangling up her mind and body, she feels like her head is going to explode anytime soon. Song Ji Hyo was surprised when Kim Jong Kook tapped her. His smiling face greeted her. "I hope you are feeling better now." he then told her. She nodded as she looked at him. She looked at where the car has been parked right now. "It's been a while." she said as she saw the place that made her said the words with a very big smile.