The Realization

Don't Be Good To Me

Kim Jong Kook composed himself before he stood up, so he can help Ji Hyo stand up. Ji Hyo looked at him blankly, so he called her in an unusual term. "Ms. Mong (blank), why do you think will we kiss?" he asked. Ji Hyo smiled brightly when she heard his answer. She pouted her lips as she said, "That's good. You shouldn't take advantage of a sleeping woman." Jong Kook looked at Kwang Soo, who is smiling deep within. Ji Hyo then noticed the presence of the tall young man. He looked back at Ji Hyo, who was still looking at his friend. "Let's go back home." told Ji Hyo while looking in his eyes. 

Song Ji Hyo smiled a little at Kim Jong Kook when she said, "If a thing is pushing me away, what's the use for me to stay?" Kim Jong Kook looked at Lee Kwang Soo when he heard the words that came out from Ji Hyo's mouth. Jong Kook smiled at her back as he patted her head and said, "I am glad that you have realized your worth already. I mean it. For real." Ji Hyo looked at Kwang Soo with a different look as she came to realize what kind of fool she was when Kwang Soo treated her that way earlier. She bowed at the man before leaving as she said, "Goodye, Kwang Soo." 

Outside Kwang Soo's house, Ji Hyo sighed. "That was hard, Jong Kook-ssi." she murmured. Jong Kook tapped her shoulders as he said, "You did well, Ji Hyo-ya. You should keep doing that, so you can forget everything." Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook. "Why are you so good to me?" she asked. "Because I hate seeing you sad." Jong Kook answered without hesitation. Ji Hyo gave Jong Kook a look when she was reminded of someone when she heard his reply. "Is there something wrong?" he asked. She shook her head as she responded, "Your answer just made me remember something." "Something?" asked Jong Kook. She smiled as she corrected what she just said with, "Someone." 

"Who is that someone?" curious Jong Kook asked. "Why are you so interested?" she then asked with her mood back to being bubbly again. "Are you interested in me already?" said Ji Hyo acting like she was surprised just to tease the muscular man. "Omo. Did you perhaps try to kiss me while I am sleeping?" she asked again as she touched her lips with her index and middle fingers. She looked at Jong Kook with a big smile on her face when she caught Jong Kook looking at her while smiling. She hit Jong Kook's head to the man's surprise as she teasingly said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Muscular Man. You won't get a taste of my lips. Ever." 

She walked past Jong Kook as a sign that they should get going, but she stopped when Jong Kook called her, "Ms. Mong." She smiled sweetly when she heard the man's unusual monicker for her. She looked back to where Jong Kook is standing as she asked, "Why?" "Don't you think that even in your sleep, you're the one who is interested in me?" asked Jong Kook with a sly smile. She got confused with the man's question, and when she couldn't comprehend it, she told the man with another smile, "That's way too delusional of you, Kim Jong Kook-ssi."

Jong Kook stepped forward to be beside Ji Hyo. "Let's go." he told the woman as he offered his arm. Ji Hyo looked at the man and his muscular arm. She smiled once again when she declined Jong Kook's offer. She shook her head slowly as she said, "If I take your hand, I might get used to it." Jong Kook gently put his arm back as he smiled at Ji Hyo. Jong Kook walked past Ji Hyo to the woman's surprise. Ji Hyo followed Jong Kook to Jong Kook's delight. He felt like it is his chance to let the woman know that he is existing as a man in this world.

"Jong Kook-ssi..." called Ji Hyo. His back was facing her, so he smiled sweetly. "Ya!" yelled Ji Hyo. "If you won't look at me, I will leave you." she warned knowing that he doesn't know their house address yet. He made a funny face knowing he couldn't trick Ji Hyo. He just wanted the woman to get close to him, but he's out of luck. Ji Hyo smiled differently when she gave a warning to Kim Jong Kook. She doesn't know why she feels that comfortable with the man who she just knows recently. Jong Kook came near her, so she called a cab.

On the cab, both of them were still teasing each other. "What did you like about Lee Kwang Soo so much?" Jong Kook then asked when they ran out of funny rants. Ji Hyo paused as Jong Kook's question was very direct. "I actually don't know why I have loved that man. I must have been out of my mind." she answered. Jong Kook looked at her seriously. He touched her forehead using his palm, and he touched her neck next. "You aren't sick at all. But I am curious, you were so silent about this matter, but why do you sound like moving on that fast?" Ji Hyo smiled at him as she honestly answered, "Because silence is a woman's loudest cry." 

Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo with a sorry face. Ji Hyo then looked at him, so now their eyes are meeting each other. No one is trying to break the stares. Ji Hyo suddenly asked, "Have we met before?" Jong Kook is now looking at the woman intensely. He was very happy earlier when he thought Ji Hyo already found out that they have met before. That one of the reasons why he quickly accepted the pretense is that he wanted Ji Hyo to remember how she rejected him before, long before she became the very popular entertainer-actress, Song Ji Hyo.