The Reality

Don't Be Good To Me

Celebrities Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kang Gary, and Lee Kwang Soo all looked at each other in awe. They couldn't believe that the man, Kim Jong Kook, is actually the man whom Song Ji Hyo loves the most. They were in agape as they looked at the couple who never thought that their threads have been intertwined since then. "T-this can't be..." uttered Gary, who was still shock from Jong Kook's revelation. "Really can't be..." added Kwang Soo. Jae Suk, Suk Jin, and Gary then looked at Kwang Soo upon hearing his weird side comment. 

"Babo-ya." she said while smiling to Kim Jong Kook. She didn't know that the man, whom she was looking for so many years, is just right in front of her all the while. Her tears keep on streaming down her face until Jong Kook wiped all of them as he moved her face near to his face as he tearfully said, "I probably was gone physically, but I have never stopped loving you. I have never hoped that one day, you'll forget that fat and see me as a better man. I have never thought that you'd like me like that, Ji Hyo-ya. You don't know how happy I am when I found out that the feelings that I have for you way back then were returned."

Suk Jin, Jae Suk, Gary, and Lee Kwang Soo are still in agape to have witnessed the reconcilation of the two individuals who were never given a chance to have their love life started. Gary sighed heavily as he sees his best friend crying out her tears of joy. He doesn't know why he feels like crying, but he definitely knows that what he's seeing right now is a bittersweet memory. Jae Suk tapped Gary's shoulder to his surprise. Jae Suk smiled at him as he told him, "Kim Jong Kook is the one." He smiled to Jae Suk as he honestly replied, "I know. If he was really that man, then I know I have lost this even before it begun."

Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook in a more lovingly way now. Their eyes are seeing each other in a more passionate way. Ji Hyo smiled at him as she uttered, "This is the most wonderful gift that I have ever received. Thank you for coming back, for taking me back, and for loving me back. Thank you." Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo with his toothpaste commercial-like smile. "I never left, and I will never leave. You must remember that." he added. Ji Hyo gave Jong Kook a big hug when she was so overwhelmed with happiness and joy. 

The men, who feel like they are no longer existing in the picture since Jong Kook revealed who he exactly is, coughed a little at the same time. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo then realized that they are not just the only ones in the said singing room. When they looked at the men, Jae Suk made a funny face as he said, "Hello! There are six people here in the room, not just you and you." The couple laughed when he pointed at them respectively. "I'm sorry, Oppa. I just can't believe that that man is mine now." she said in a very glad manner. "It's really...unbelievable." she uttered making Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Gary, and Kwang Soo stared at her.

Their stares to Ji Hyo ended when they heard the feedback of the microphone. It was so loud that they all looked at the muscular man at the same time. Jong Kook bowed with an embarrassed face as he said, "I didn't know it will have that kind of sound." Ji Hyo smiled at him cutely. His face reddened as he saw how bright Ji Hyo's smile is. He entered a number on the Karaoke TV, and the rest were surprised to see his name appeared as a singer of the song that he has chosen to sing. "You had an album?" asked Suk Jin in surprise. 

Kim Jong Kook shrugged his shoulders as a reply. "Ya! Why didn't you tell us?" asked Jae Suk to everyone's amazement. "You didn't know?" asked Suk Jin to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo smiled at them. The tall man was about to answer but Jong Kook butted in, "It was because of Kwang Soo that I was able to perform well as a singer. When I thought Ji Hyo wouldn't like a man like me, I didn't know what to do more. Thanks to Kwang Soo's inspiring words, I was able to come up with an album. It was released in a little town in Australia. So weird, isn't it?" 

"Daebak! (Amazing!/Great!)" all of them uttered excluding Lee Kwang Soo, who knows how big Kim Jong Kook is as a singer in Australia. "Then, what are you waiting for? You should let us see how good at you at singing." said the impatiend Jae Suk. Jong Kook smiled as a reply. "Since this is the first time that I will let you hear me singing, I'd like to make it special by dedicating to Song Ji Hyo." he then said while looking lovingly at his woman. "In the past, you're the inspiration to my songs, so if you don't mind, could you please let me have you as my 'song' forever? I'm saying this as a proposal, Ji Hyo-ya. Let's get married." he then added.

The song has started to play before all of them can even react to what he just said. He knows that they were pretty surprised with what he did today. First, he admitted that he is the fat man whom Ji Hyo has been looking forward to see. And second, he just proposed to the woman whom he always wanted to be with until the end of time. Looking at him, his face really blooms. He looked at Ji Hyo, who is looking at him with tears in her eyes. He put the microphone near his mouth as he started to sing his love song, "It's Love."

"Considering that among many people. My eyes laid on you with ease. I know you're a person with very warm hands and eyes. Who only turns to and values me. Here is my overflowing love, here is my love. I'm glad that you have changed someone as ordinary as me. There is only one woman who can take away my tears and sadness, and make me smile. When you receive one thing, you give back twice as much.That is why I was able to receive overflowing loved. I'm too sorry to admit that I'm sorry. Deep inside I want to boast about you.

Here is my overflowing love, here is my love. I'm glad that you have changed someone as ordinary as me. There is only one woman who can take away my tears and sadness, and make me smile. Are you listening? I love you. Believe that I will carry you on my back in this troublesome world and come to me. I may be plain, without style, but for eternity I will stay by your side. I am the one man who will be with you." 

Song Ji Hyo's heart is beating so fast. She was very surprised with the love and care that she's been seeing and receiving from Kim Jong Kook. Kim Jong Kook walked towards her and worriedly asked, "Why are you crying so much? Don't you want me doing this?" She shook her head as tears keep falling down her face. She hugged Jong Kook whose back is facing the four men. She looked at her foster family, her best friend, and her fake ex-boyfriend, Lee Kwang Soo. The said men, who exactly know what she's thinking, looked at her back with a happy and a sad face at the same time.

She then looked at Jong Kook as she said, "I'm sorry." But Jong Kook, not having an idea of what's the real deal, smiled at her lovingly and said, "Don't be. From now on, there'll be just you and me, so just be happy." He hugged Ji Hyo tightly and as Ji Hyo cried her heart out loud, Kwang Soo moved forward to block something. And in the background, Jae Suk's word could actually be heard by the men who are obviously worried for the only female member of their family. Jae Suk, the national emcee, was heard saying, "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, I hope you won't let Ji Hyo go... -" he stopped with a heavy sigh but then continued with, "If you find out in the future that all of this is just a part of being in a reality show."