FOURTY-THREE

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

JAMIE’S POV
"Baby where are you?" Jonghyun asked since he overheard everything just now. "I'm in Henderson right now. I needed to be in Vegas to pick up some papers before going back to Seoul and decided to stop by at my mom's house" you whispered swallowing the new sea of tears forming behind your eyes. "Can you stay right where you are? I will be there in less than ten minutes" Jonghyun assured you throwing you off guard since you had no idea he took a flight to see you knowing you were going to need him and he obviously missed you and wanted to take you home with him. "Jong how? You're in town?" you asked surprised. "If I wasn't I wouldn't ask you to stay right where you are" Jonghyun smiled "Where exactly are you?" he asked as before you gave him the name of the street. "I'll be right there okay? Stay put" Jonghyun whispered before you both hung up. You let out a sigh tucking your phone back in the pocket of your jacket quietly waiting on the sidewalk until a cab pulled up in front of you and a worried looking Jonghyun stepped out. You looked up not believing he was right there in front of you. "You're really here?" you mumbled in disbelief putting your hands in his as he carefully pulled you up pulling you in his arms and it wasn't long before you broke down in tears. Everything just have been too much. "Baby it's okay" Jonghyun whispered taking your face in between his hands staring into your teary eyes wiping the tears from your cheeks. "It's going to be alright" he assured you kissing your temple while you s your arms around his waist. "How is it going to be okay? I just wasn't ready to be confronted like this" you confessed looking down before Jonghyun cupped your chin and tucked your hair behind your ears. "Give it some time. Your mom will come around" he assured you peering into your eyes.

“How is everything going to be okay? I just don’t know what to do anymore and I sure don’t know how to do things right. I doubt she will come around” you sniffed as more tears rolled down your cheeks landing on your jacket. “Can we just leave? I don’t want to be here right now” you begged looking up at your fiance who removed the fresh tears from cheeks. “Of course. I am so sorry baby” Jonghyun whispered pulling you closer kissing your head. “Let’s go to the hotel” the worried fiance insisted and grabbed your suitcase and travel bag putting them away in the trunk of the cab before the two of you stepped in and were taken to a hotel in Las Vegas. Making yourself comfortable you dropped your head onto Jonghyun's shoulder staring at his hands that were holding yours. "How did you come here?" you whispered squeezing his hand. "I came by plane?" Jonghyun joked looking down kissing your head. "You're mean" you mumbled "I know you got here by plane" you added looking up into those gorgeous eyes you missed so much. "I kind of knew you were going to need me when you told me about your last stop and about telling your family. When you told me I was a little worried about you" Jonghyun confessed. "You're so protective" you smiled straightening yourself kissing his cheek. "Of course I am protective. I still don't know every little thing about you but your eyes give away a lot. This is probably why I can't stand it when you're crying. These beautiful eyes have cried enough already"

"Babe..." you mumbled at a loss of words. "I mean it. I know you're not ready to tell me all of it yet and that's perfectly okay. But I can assure you is that I will not be another person in your life to hurt you and make you cry. I will not forgive myself if I did. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I will make sure you'll get enough of that. No matter what I have to do for it". You couldn't stop smiling and leaned closer planting your lips on his "I love you so much it hurts" you confessed. "I still love you more" Jonghyun teased you followed by a big smirk. "You're coming to the gynecologist Tuesday right?" you asked firmly staring into your fiance's eyes "Baby of course. Didn't I already tell you I will not miss out on any appointments you'll have? I don't want to miss out on anything" he assured you kissing your nose "Besides. If something isn't right with you or these babies I would like to know. What kind of a man would I be if I am not there to support you? It doesn't sound right to me" You couldn't stop smiling and kissed his cheek again and again while you squeezed his hands. "You're too amazing" you whispered while Jonghyun gave you one of his y smiles that made you glow from inside out every single time over and over again. "I missed you" you whispered keeping your eyes locked with his. "I missed you too" Jonghyun smiled before kissing your lips. "Another reason why I couldn't resist to come here and take you home with me after you're done" “But I still have to go to Berlin to finish one last thing” you whispered squeezing his hands. “Sweetheart, I took care of that. We’ll be here for one more day and go home the day after tomorrow. Three days earlier than planned” Jonghyun insisted kissing your lips.

"Ahw!" you smiled answering his kiss. "I really thought I wasn't going to see you until Monday morning" you confessed. "Surprise!" Jonghyun chuckled. "Didn't I make it up to you right now?" You smiled followed by a nod. "Yes you did. I am happy you're here. Very happy". Jonghyun leaned in to kiss you when the taxi stopped in front of the Cosmopolitan Hotel pretty much in the centre of Vegas. You had no idea this was the hotel Jonghyun had booked. "We're here" the taxi driver smiled. Jonghyun reached for his wallet and gave the man more than enough cash for the taxi ride including a tip. "You can keep the change. Thank you for driving us here" Jonghyun assured the man while everyone stepped out and the man took your luggage out of the trunk. "You're more than welcome. Enjoy your stay in Las Vegas" the man smiled and stepped behind the wheel again and slowly took off. "Let's go beautiful" Jonghyun smirked taking your hand in one hand and your suitcase including travel bag in the other. You were born in Las Vegas and have lived here for a while, but there was always something magical about the city when you would return. While Jonghyun was checking you into the room with him you were looking up admiring how high the ceilings were and how gorgeous it was to begin with. You also knew how expensive this hotel must be.

As soon as you were checked into the room with your fiance, you took the elevator to the thirty second floor where your room was. You were in awe as soon as you walked in followed by your fiance who closed the door behind him putting your suitcase next to his in the corner of the room. He booked a suite? Probably too expensive to even think about it, but the room sure was perfect. "This is definitely a lot better than staying at my mom's house" you confessed walking to the terrace looking out over the fountain. "The view is just so gorgeous" you whispered when Jonghyun stepped behind you wrapping his arms around you. "Not as gorgeous as you though" and kissed your cheek. "It feels really good to have you here" you replied rubbing the back of his hands and let out a sigh. It was only a matter of seconds when you realized you left your niece without saying goodbye. Plus you promised to braid her hair. "What's the matter?" Jonghyun asked resting his head on your shoulder. "I am such a bad aunt" you mumbled turning around to face that handsome man of yours. "You're not a bad aunt" Jonghyun assured you giving you one of his y yet assuring smiles. "No I am. I promised to braid my  niece's hair and I just left without saying anything. She's just a kid. I always keep my word" you explained letting out another sigh looking up into Jonghyun's dark eyes. "I know she's just a kid but you walking away for what had happened between you and your mom doesn't make you a bad aunt. I am pretty sure she won't resent you for that" he convinced you. "You haven't gone back to Seoul yet so why don't you leave today as it is for now and see if you can take her somewhere tomorrow? Make it up to her?"

"If my sister lets me take her that is. My sister's mood changes as much as the weather does. You never know what she's going to say" you murmured snaking your arms around his waist stepping closer. "You want me to come with you?" Jonghyun asked peering deep into your eyes. "You would?" you asked in disbelief. "Of course I would. Why don't we take her to the zoo? There must be a zoo around here somewhere right?" You nodded "Of course there is. And it's huge. She would love that. But like I said I don't know what my sister will say and if she will let me take her with us though. Besides in that case I'll have to be fair and bring my nephew too. I treat them both equally" you sighed. Jonghyun rubbed your arms kissing your temple. "I get that. We can take both of them. But how about we just relax for now?" you couldn't resist to smile and tighten your grip around his waist. "I'd love that" you whispered before Jonghyun leaned in to kiss you. How much you missed his lips on yours. "How about you take a bath to calm down a little and relax while I will order in some room service so we can have dinner in our room? Just the two of us?" Jonghyun whispered pausing the kiss. You couldn't stop smiling "You're too good for me. Always so considerate". "Hey these three weeks without me were stressful enough for you. Your husband to be right now wants you to relax a little" Jonghyun insisted in which you answered him with a kiss. "I love you. Thank you" Jonghyun smirked "So much love" and teased you with a kiss too. "I'll take a bath and by the time room service is here I am finished too" you assured your fiance. "I'll make sure of that" Jonghyun smiled ily kissing you for a second time.

You let go of his iness and took whatever you needed out of your suitcase and disappeared into the bathroom to take your bath while Jonghyun was taking care of the room service. Jonghyun was right. You very much needed to relax and didn't give yourself time to do that in the last couple of weeks and taking a bath was definitely helping you let go and relax. Once you had enough of your bath you dried yourself throwing on a baby pink night dress. As you were letting your hair down again standing in front of the mirror, you noticed a little bump appearing through the dress. It looked as if you ate a little too much, but you knew you were starting to show since you always had a flat stomach to begin with. Unaware of anything else around you, you carefully rubbed your little baby bump while Jonghyun quietly walked in. "I assume you're finished?" he whispered throwing his arms around you from behind. You couldn't stop smiling "Yes I am". "Good. I hope you're hungry because room service is here" Jonghyun whispered kissing your cheek. You closed your eyes with a never ending smile on your face reaching for his hands and placed them a little above your pelvis where the baby bump started to grow. "Baby you're okay?" Jonghyun whispered looking at you in the mirror not exactly taking the hint you were giving him. "Hm" you mumbled turning around. "Are you sure?" your fiance asked with his hands resting on your hips this time stepping closer. "I told you I was" you smiled throwing your arms around his neck surprising him with a kiss instead. Just when Jonghyun interrupted the kiss, he glanced down to your hands before he noticed your little bump too.

"Ah. You were trying to tell me something" he smirked and stepped back to have a better look at it. It wasn't big just yet, but physically seeing the first signs meant something to him. "It's very real now" he continued looking into your eyes stepping closer again. "It's still surreal to me but it's also telling me I need to be a little more careful with mommy from now on" he added with his worried tone as usual. "I don't feel much yet though" you convinced your overly worried husband to be. "Maybe not, but I do think I need to be a little more careful with you not pressing all my body weight on you anymore. I imagine that might be uncomfortable for you" "I'll let you know when I'm uncomfortable and I will also let you know when I really don't want the either. Don't worry about it" you assured Jonghyun once more putting your hands back in his neck. "Good" Jonghyun smiled leaning in to kiss you. Out of everything you missed him kissing you the most. "Is there a way we can keep our food warm for a little bit?" you whispered holding Jonghyun's gaze. "I think that will work. Why? You missed me that much?" Jonghyun smirked breathing onto your lips about to kiss you again. "I always miss you that much don't I? Don't you feel wanted?" you smiled slightly teasing your fiance. "I feel very wanted. The question is, what do we do about that?" he teased you holding you tighter. "I can think of something" you whispered planting your lips back on his. Jonghyun took the hint and lift you from the ground by your hips in which you locked your legs around his waist as he walked you both back into the bedroom and carefully put you down on the bed.

Slowly he followed you onto the bed gently pinning you to the bed beneath him taking lead starting to kiss you while you ran your hands down his chest tugging his shirt off pulling him closer hungrily kissing his lips again. You sure missed that y and handsome man of yours. It wasn't long before the two of you ended up between the sheets making passionate love that was on fire. You had to miss your fiance for nearly a month and the happened to be so much better than you could remember. Maybe because you had to miss him so much these past few weeks that you had all this desire built up that was finally released? You didn't know, but Jonghyun definitely gave you what you had been missing and more. "You have no idea how much I missed you" you whispered as you crawled closer into your fiance's arms catching your breath. "Oh I do know" Jonghyun smirked while he your cheek before he kissed you. "Mhm. You can kiss me anytime" you smiled in which Jonghyun kissed you for a second time. "How about we eat a little? You especially need to eat" Jonghyun insisted kissing your nose. "Okay" you smiled kissing your fiance this time before he crawled out of the bed throwing on some underwear and pants. "Can you pass me my night dress?" you asked sitting up straight holding up the blankets to cover yourself. Jonghyun just grabbed something he thought was your night dress and passed it to you. You chuckled "It's your shirt?" "I'm okay with you wearing that" Jonghyun smirked leaning in to kiss you before he got off the bed again to grab the food he ordered not too long ago and pulled the cart towards the bed while you buttoned the last few buttons of the shirt.

MISA’S POV
As soon as you arrived at CNBlue’s Hotel, their manager guided you to a more private looking area of the lobby where you could quietly finish your ice cream. “I am really sorry about that though” Yonghwa smiled after he swallowed the bit of ice cream he ate from his spoon. You shook your head “Don’t be. It’s okay” you smiled taking another bite from your favorite chocolate flavor. “This is really not how I imagined tonight to be” Yonghwa sighed putting the plastic cup down. “You guys want something to drink? I will go and order” manager Han insisted. “A water thanks” Yonghwa smiled leaning back in his seat. “Make that two” you smiled before taking the last bite and waited for the manager to walk away. “Well it can’t be helped because you guys are quite popular here in India you know” you smirked putting your empty cup on top of his since you were both finished. “I know and we even sold out tomorrow. But I just haven’t seen you in so long I really wanted it to be bit more personal than sitting here in the lobby of a hotel” Yonghwa murmured rubbing his face “Unless…” he continued looking at his watch knowing he has a little bit of time left with you. “Unless what?” you asked followed by a laugh wondering what he wanted to say in the first place. “Unless you want to come to my room for a bit. It won’t be long and I promise I will not do anything crazy” Yonghwa added shifting in his seat staring at you. “Aren’t you sharing room with Jonghyun though?” you reminded him not feeling comfortable in a hotel room with just two guys, not that you didn’t trust them, but you wanted to be alone with Yonghwa too. Yonghwa shook his head “We are sharing a room but I can tell him to give us a minute. I really need to be alone with you for a few minutes” he insisted and asked Jonghyun to give you and him some time as soon as he joined you in the lobby after he got himself something to drink with manager Han.

As soon as Jonghyun gave you a clear Yonghwa grabbed your hand and sort of dragged you behind him into the elevator to the eighth floor where his room was. Once you walked in he closed the door behind him while you sat down on his bed end. “Nice room you have mister” you smiled following him with your eyes until he sat down next to you and took your hand in his. “I really missed you Misa. I have been thinking about you every day and even though we send messages through LINE every day, it feels strange being so far away from you” Yonghwa confessed locking his eyes with yours. You glanced at your hands he was holding before meeting with his eyes again “I know what that’s like. These feelings are making me crazy and do you even know how hard it is for me to pretend I don’t know or pretend I didn’t feel anything when you showed up? I missed you like crazy too. I just wish there was a way of being together. Jamie was right. Long distance relationships are hard. I know I have a hard time with it” you confessed looking down again at your hands again because the whole situation just made you sad. “We will make this work. I know it’s hard and I have to work even harder to convince your parents I am the right guy for you, but just hold on a little longer” Yonghwa assured you squeezing your hand while you dropped your head on his shoulder. It felt so right being with him even if you didn’t see him in more than three weeks. “I will prove myself to your parents” he added resting his head on yours. “You know, it helps that my brother and cousin seem to like you guys and so does my mom. She really seems to trust you somehow” you whispered. “And that is why I don’t want to mess it up and I won’t”. You shrugged “You’re doing just fine right now. I just wish I didn’t have to put my feelings on hold. It feels strange” you confessed followed by a sigh. “Hey you don’t have to put your feelings on hold right now” Yonghwa smirked and raised his head since you did too.

You chuckled at his cheesiness “I don’t?” Yonghwa shook his head “No you don’t” and tucked a lost hair behind your ear after he carefully your cheek. “Neither do I” and leaned in carefully planting his warm lips on yours. Here it was again. The magical feeling of butterflies dancing in your belly and tingles running through every single vein in your body from head to toe. For crying out loud you really wanted to be with him more than anything else in the world. “I have been wanting to do that for a long time” Yonghwa whispered in which you smiled like an idiot yet blushing because he had that effect on you. “I am glad you did” you confessed biting your lip before he leaned in again and his warm lips met yours for a second time. He was a good kisser and you didn’t want it to end. “We’ll be together soon” he convinced you once more. You unveiled the silver necklace you were wearing all this time “I still have your necklace you know” you continued. “I want you to keep it with you a little longer. Since it’s my favorite necklace and lucky necklace I will need to come back for it” he teased you. “Not even for me?” you pouted pretending to be a little disappointed. “Of course I am coming back for you. That’s why I want you to keep it with you” he insisted staring into your eyes as a smile appeared on your face. “I will keep it safe. Don’t worry” you assured him resting your head back on his shoulder again to enjoy the little amount of time you had with him. “We will be seeing each other soon again though. Jamie and Jonghyun should get married sometime soon no?” Yonghwa smiled making his point. “Mhm...so you’re going to be there?” you asked playing with his hand “Of course. Well if they invite me that is. I can hardly invite myself because that’s a rude thing to do, but I would. I assume you’re going right?” You chuckled “Of course. She’s my best friend. I would be a bad friend if I didn’t show up. So we will definitely see each other again then” you sing songed. “I’ll make sure we do” Yonghwa assured you once again kissing your head enjoying the moment as much as you did until someone knocked the door.

“Hyung, manager is asking if you guys can come down? We need to drive Misa back home” Jungshin interrupted. That was rather quick but you were going to see them at the concert tomorrow, but it was not going to be the same since one of your friends would be around. “Let’s go. I don’t want to disappoint your mom” Yonghwa insisted followed by a chuckle carefully pulling you off the bed before you two quietly walked out of his room holding holds until the elevator arrived. As expected manager was waiting for you and made it clear you really had to leave right now otherwise Misa would be home late and both himself and Yonghwa would be in big trouble. The boys decided to stay behind in the hotel and gave you a big hug before both you and Yonghwa got in the van and manager Han drove you back home. Lucky there was little traffic at this hour and you were back home exactly ten minutes before your parents would expect you. “Thanks again so much for today. I really appreciate it” you smiled at manager Han giving him a hug casually after you stepped out of the van and so did Yonghwa who insisted on walking you to the house while manager Han stayed outside next to the vehicle to keep an eye on the both of you. “Thank you for tonight. I’ll miss you” you whispered about to hug Yonghwa until you were awkwardly interrupted by your mom opening the front door.

“Misa you’re home. Where is manager Han?” she asked looking around until her eyes detected him standing next to the van. “Okay, you’re home on time. Thank you for taking my daughter back home” she shouted at the manager who was raising his hand with a big smile on his face as if it was no big deal. “Thank you for walking my Misa to the door and thank you for keeping an eye on her. You’re a good young man. Thank you” Misa’s mom smiled surprising Yonghwa with a hug which neither of you saw coming, but you definitely were okay with that. “No problem Mrs. George. Your daughter is a beautiful and smart young lady” Yonghwa smiled looking at you before he looked back at your mom. “Thank you Yonghwa wasn’t it? I hope you have a good show tomorrow night and I am sure my daughter will enjoy the concert tomorrow too. Have a safe journey back to the hotel”. Yonghwa nodded followed by a smile “Will do” and looked at you hating leave you again but he should not wear his heart on his sleeves in front of your mom just yet. “See you tomorrow Misa. Good night” and quietly walked back to the van once he was sure you were safe inside and waved him good night too.

 
 - Another new update for your guys. It's been only a few days, so far so good on keeping this story update eh? ;) Hope you guys are still enjoying it because I have some things in store for all of you ;) Look out for it.  Patti. [30.11.2016]