FOURTY

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

JAMIE'S POV

In the meantime you and Jonghyun were about to spend your last night together before your departure the next morning. "Looks like we're alone here for now" Jonghyun smirked taking his shoes off while you put your hand bag down on the kitchen table. "I don't feel like cooking so how about we order in? Anything specifically you would like to eat?" your fiance asked stepping in front of you. You smiled snaking your arms around his waist looking up at his perfectly handsome face. "Do you come with the menu?" you whispered while Jonghyun gave you one of his y seductive smiles leaning in. "I think that can be arranged upon request" he assured you while you slowly ran your hands down his chest. "Then let's have the best Korean takeout there is" you replied before he kissed you. "Then I'll order. Anything specific though?" you shook your head. "I'll have anything you have" you simply replied and decided to give Roo some new water and food too while Jonghyun had picked up the phone and made an order of food for two.

Meanwhile as you were waiting for the food to be delivered you decided to pack some of the things you really didn't need but we're lying around Jonghyun's room. "Honey, what are you doing?" your fiance asked when he walked into his room finding you folding some of your clothes. "I am packing my things I don't need?" you bluntly answered putting the folded shirt down. "Baby, why don't you leave some of it here. The clothes and things you don't need I mean" he suggested making his point and he was right. "I...yes, you're right. But still I would still have to go through it then" you whispered while Jonghyun grabbed your hands and pulled you up from the bed again. "That can wait. I don't think you will need that much to take with you, so little to pack and for now, that can wait until we had our dinner" Jonghyun insisted. "But I don't want to have the stress early in the morning. I just want to get it over with and enjoy my time with you not stressing about that" you slightly pouted. "Well I'm here too aren't I? Can you please relax and let it go a little bit? For me?" he whispered kissing your lips. "Okay". "Baby we got all evening. Your packing will maybe take twenty minutes. Let's first eat something, then pack that up and after that you'll have some time for me" he smirked causing you to smile before he kissed you again.

 

Just when you left the bedroom again the doorbell rang with the food your dearest fiance ordered for you both. Moving the plastic bags from the kitchen to the living room, Jonghyun made some space on the table in the living room stalling out the foods as you both sat down on the ground making yourselves comfortable. "It smells good" you smiled. Jonghyun picked up his chopsticks and took some of the meat and fed you. "Mhm, it's good too". Jonghyun smirked "Of course it is" and fed himself some meat too while you picked up your chopsticks too feeding yourself with some vegetables and rice and noodles. On and off you and Jonghyun were having fun feeding each other and it wasn't entirely without leaving a trace on your clothes. You crawled closer to your fiance into his arms giving yourself a little time to let the food you just had digest. "You're comfortable?" Jonghyun smirked looking down since you were now literally lying on the floor with your head resting in his lap. "Yes I am" and closed your eyes for a few seconds while Jonghyun was leaning backwards on his hands staring down at you. "What?" you smiled as soon as you noticed his eyes poking at you. "I can't believe you're mine. That's all" he confessed running his fingertips over your face. Slowly you sat back up again planting your lips on his. "I am more than happy to be yours" and kissed him again. "You still have room for dessert?" Jonghyun smirked while you were back leaning into his muscular arms again. "Of course I do" you smiled putting your hand in his neck "But can we please get over with the packing? I only want time for us and not think of that anymore" you continued. "Alright. But after that you're all mine" he smiled. "I can live with that" you smiled kissing your fiance once more.

 

As the both of you got up and Jonghyun cleaned up you went into the bedroom again to sort out whatever you could leave behind and didn't necessarily need with you for the next four weeks. By the time Jonghyun walked into the room to help you, all your clothes and belongings were put down on the bed. "You really brought a lot of things with you" he chuckled sitting down on the bed. "A lot of is laundry by now and hey I nearly spent four weeks here in Seoul. I don't think it's that much" you mumbled going through your clothes to see if there was anything you desperately needed in the next four weeks but there really wasn't. Most of your clothes you still had home. "To be honest I don't really need anything of it. I still have so many at home which I will have to go through and pack I'll be sure I'll manage the next weeks without" you sighed. "Don't all girls have a lot of clothes?" Jonghyun chuckled stacking up your clothes into two piles. "I have seen your collection and sure have a lot of clothes for a guy. Most guys I know don't have that much" you chuckled. "I do like nice clothes and we do get quite some of it donated" Jonghyun explained. "I don't mind really, but it does mean we will need a very big closet to fit all our clothes. You haven't seen all my shoes yet either, although you seem to have quite some of those too" you chuckled. "I guess I'm looking for an apartment that's big enough for us to live as a family and expand, has enough rooms and our bedroom, the master bedroom needs to be big enough that fits a big closet" Jonghyun smirked. "Yes. Something like that" you agreed resting your hands on his lap while he leaned down to kiss you since you were sitting on the ground in front of him. "But like I said, you can leave everything you don't need in the next weeks here with me so you don't have to pack all of that too. And then by the time you're here again, all of it will be washed and clean. How's that?" You couldn't stop smiling. "You will turn into a very good husband" and wrapped your arms around his waist before he kissed you again.

 

"I guess the only thing I will need to pack is my laptop, phone, my purse and makeup. That's about it" you sing-songed. "Then we are good as done aren't we?" Jonghyun smirked while you put the little things you had in an oversized suitcase. "Well at least I don't have to think about this anymore" you sighed in relief and sat yourself down on Jonghyun's lap. "What do you want to do on your last night? Anything special?" he whispered kissing your cheek holding you close. "You tell me" you chuckled. "You told me I would be all yours by the time we were finished. So..." "Yea I did say that" he confessed. "How about this" and planted his lips in your neck making a small trail of little kisses. "What if the others walk in on us? That would be so embarrassing" you chuckled but enjoyed his attention. "They won't come in here. Besides I think they know by now we're not just holding hands" he joked causing you to smile too. "But I do have a mission still and for that I want you to put your shoes on. I am going to take you out to somewhere" Jonghyun mysteriously insisted. You gave your fiance a confused look. "And what's that?" you chuckled putting your shoes on after you threw on a cardigan following him out of the bedroom. Jonghyun grabbed his car keys and walked out of the apartment right behind you after he put his shoes on too and took your hand in his walking to his car.

 

"You're going to tell me where we are going?" you shrugged looking up at the good looking man walking right beside you. "I promised desert so I will make sure you'll have some" and unlocked the door for you to get in, so you did before he walked around and got in too. "And for that I am taking you out" he smiled turning the key after he buckled himself in and drove out of the neighborhood. "You really aren't going to say anything are you? What is so mysterious about desert?" you giggled. "Nothing is mysterious about that. I just like my quality time with my beautiful fiance" Jonghyun smirked making a left while you rested your hand on his knee. It wasn't long before Jonghyun parked the car on a parking lot near the center. "We're here" he smiled as the both of you got out. Jonghyun walked around the car and took your hand in his again not caring about possible paparazzi lurking anywhere. You couldn't stop smiling while he kissed your cheek before you both put your sunglasses on because the sun was still somewhat out. "I am going to miss this. Even if it's just for four weeks" you confessed while Jonghyun looked to his right at you. "Me too, so I am going to enjoy myself" he smirked kissing you before you walked into Baskin & Robbins. "Ice cream huh?" you smiled looking at all the different flavors they had to decide what you wanted. "Pick anything you like. We'll be sharing" he smiled standing closely behind you. "How many scoops though?" you whispered looking over your shoulder. "Eight? We'll have the biggest cup we can get" he whispered back making you turn around. "How much do you think I will be eating though?" you chuckled thinking it was rather funny. "I told you we're finishing it together. We have all evening my love" Jonghyun assured you with that seductive smile of his you could not say no to. You pointed at eight random flavors while the lady behind the counter scooped them in a big cup for you and your fiance paid for. "Thanks" Jonghyun smiled at the lady behind the counter grabbing two plastic spoons and sat at the table you just picked out. "Thanks for taking me out" you smiled taking the pink plastic spoon. "Let's say this isn't the first time and won't be the last either" he assured you dipping his blue spoon in the ice cream that had a lot of flavors.

 

Quietly you and Jonghyun enjoyed being on your little ice cream date before you were interrupted by a group of teen girls. "Oh no" you thought taking another spoonful of ice cream. Never in the world have you ever felt eyes burning at you the way it did now. You weren't sure if it was good or bad. Either way it made you a little bit uncomfortable. "Oh my god. You are Jonghyun oppa" one of the girls swooned while the rest of her girl friends couldn't stop smiling and admire Jonghyun's looks you were sure. "Oppa can we take a picture with you?" another girl asked with a never ending smile on her face practically begging. "Aigo my friends so will not believe me" a third one squealed. "Oppa, please" another girl begged. Jonghyun smiled friendly at the girls but somehow looked at you first feeling guilty that your date got interrupted like that. "I'm sorry but..." Jonghyun started before you interrupted. "It's okay. These are your fans you can't just... I don't know. Say no? Besides there's only five of them right?" you convinced your fiance. "Are you okay with it?" Jonghyun asked surprised. You smiled and nodded "Yes. It comes with the territory doesn't it? I might as well get used to it". Jonghyun gave you again one of those smiles he'd only give you and went ahead to take a picture with the girls before they asked you to join in a selfie too which surprised you. Did they really know who you were now? "Thank you oppa and unni" the girls smiled bowing to both you and Jonghyun after they got their selfies. Once they bought the ice creams they left squealing leaving other older customers to wonder what was so special about you two. Once you two as good as finished your ice cream you headed back to the SHINee dorm.

 

"You're handling it pretty well" Jonghyun complimented you with a never ending smile on his face stepping in front of you taking your cardigan off. "Do I have a choice? Look all these girls look up to you in a way that I probably can't explain and yes they will scream for you and want to take pictures and whatnot, but it comes with the package if I want to be with you. And I also know that at the end of the day you'll be coming back home to me. So I guess I can live with that" you smiled putting your arms around his neck. "As long as you know that I will be returning home to you only. You're pretty amazing. Besides. There is no way these girls come as close to me as you do" he assured you followed by a y smile. "I hope not, because then I might get jealous" you confessed keeping your eyes locked with his while he lifted you. "You'll get jealous then huh?" he teased you while you locked your legs around his waist. "Don't blame me. I know you're kind of stripping on stage". "Oh honey, that's not coming close to stripping. I'll show you what stripping is like" he convinced you but you couldn't stop laughing. "Really? Show me then" you whispered biting your lip. "Privately" you continued with a whisper in his ear while he walked into the bedroom still holding you closing the door behind him. "I'll show you. In private" he whispered kissing your neck before he put you down on the bed. "Well?" you smiled waiting for your fiance to take his clothes off.

 

Slowly keeping his eyes on yours he ed his shirt. One by one before he exposed his chest and the rest of the amazing abs hiding underneath his shirt. Not only did he take his time to but he took his time to take it off too. Just when he dropped his pants after he unbuckled his belt you crawled closer and pulled him on the bed by his waist. "I know you're not finished, but I want you. Now" you confessed pulling him on top of you. "You're really easy to win over. You know that?" Jonghyun chuckled before he kissed you. "Mhm. That's only because it's you. You have no idea what you're doing to me and these raging hormones make that even worse" you explained. "Baby don't blame it on the hormones. You just can't resist me" he teased you slowly taking your shirt off. "Maybe I can't" you sing-songed. "I've said it before, but you're pretty irresistible". "Yea?" he whispered about to kiss you but didn't just yet. "Yes" you whispered running your fingers down his muscular back enjoying his warm and soft lips on yours. It wasn't long before you two ended up having that lasted a whole lot longer than usual. Probably just because you both didn't want it to end? As soon as you both had enough you decided to take a shower.

 

Completely showered and dressed into something comfortable you decided to relax in the living room in front of the TV since none of the SHINee members didn't come in until you had fallen asleep in your fiance's arms but nearly did he too. "Can you guys please not be so loud? I don't want to be waking her up" Jonghyun whispered while Minho sat down in the couch. "No worries. What were you watching?" Minho asked taking a sip from a canned ice tea. "Nothing in particular. What time is it anyway?" "It's almost ten thirty" Onew replied walking around the living room clearly looking for something. "I guess we should go to bed. Will have to get up early again" Jonghyun whispered moving himself away from behind you and tried to do so without waking you up but you did. "I'm sorry baby" apologized while you were just yawning scanning the room. "Hi guys" and groggily waved at Minho and Onew who were sitting in the couch. "What time do you guys have to get up?" Onew asked looking at you both while Jonghyun got out of the leather chair. "Her flight leaves at 7:30 right?" you just nodded "7:35 actually. But yes" and yawned again. "That means we have to leave at 4" Jonghyun replied. "You guys really should go to bed then. It will be a short night" Minho stated the obvious. "Okay, good night guys" you smiled groggily following your fiance. "Oh I'll see you guys in four weeks again".

 

"Aigo, what time are you leaving?" Key asked walking in with his dogs. "We have to leave around 4" Jonghyun answered again. "Oh. Well then you guys should go to bed. We will see you again soon right?" he asked looking at you. You nodded "Of course. I will be here again in four weeks. Permanently". "You better" Key chuckled. "Please have a safe trip tomorrow and take care of yourself plus one". You smiled not really wanting to correct him that you were having two babies instead of one, just because it wasn't the time yet. Not yet. "Thanks. We see us again soon" and gave the Key that became one of your good friends a hug. "See you soon guys" you yawned as you stumbled into the bedroom followed by your fiance who hugged you from behind closing the door behind him before kissing your cheek. "You need to get some sleep beautiful" he whispered walking you towards the bed. "Mhm. I know. I am tired too" you replied crawling onto the bed under the blankets followed by Jonghyun who crawled under the blankets with you after he switched the light on the bedside table off. "Good night baby" he whispered kissing your lips as you made yourself comfortable in his arms. "I love you" you smiled kissing his lips before you put your head down on his chest closing your eyes tightening your arm around his waist. "I love you too baby" he whispered kissing your head wrapping his arms around you feeling the need to hold you for as long as he could.

 

 

Just when you thought you were peacefully sleeping Jonghyun's alarm went off. Was it 3:15 already? You groaned while Jonghyun reached for his phone to snooze the alarm and put it back down next to him. "Baby you're awake?" he whispered as he your hair earning nothing more than a big groan from you. "I guess that means yes, but you don't want to get up" he smiled kissing your head rubbing your back. "You're good in reading my mind" you mumbled keeping your eyes closed for another few seconds. "I don't have to read your mind for that. Your fiance just knows" he smiled running his fingers through your hair again. "I don't want to go" you whispered lifting your head to look up at that handsome face of his. "I know baby" and kissed you. "I'm sorry I can't come with you no matter how bad I want to" he confessed. "I know. It's okay. These four weeks will be over soon right?" you whispered leaning on his chest looking into his eyes while you could. "They better be because otherwise I will come and get you" he smirked before kissing you again. "Mhm. And I definitely wouldn't mind if you would". Jonghyun smiled "I know you wouldn't but for now we need to get ready. You want to take a shower?" You nodded kissing him again. "Yes. Let's go" and crawled out of bed grabbing the clothes you wanted to wear and headed for the bathroom followed by Jonghyun.

 

You already stepped under the shower before he joined you. It was short, but you wanted to feel at least a little bit awake and the shower did help a bit. "I love you miss Parker" Jonghyun smirked cupping your chin pressing his lips on yours while the water from the shower was pouring down on your faces. "I love you more" you smiled kissing him back before you stepped out of the shower to get yourselves dressed and ready. Thankfully you didn't have to think about forgetting anything and your suitcase was super light now too. Despite of the very light weight, Jonghyun still insisted on carrying it. "Bye sweetie pie" you smiled cuddling a little more with Roo before you put her down again while she just looked at you as if you were joking with her. "See you soon" and zipped your jacket closed and walked out followed by Jonghyun. Everything from getting up and being outside of the dorm right now felt strange to you. "You can get in. The car is unlocked" Jonghyun informed you while he put your suitcase down in the trunk and you stepped in waiting for him to do the same. You just stared at your fiance surprising him with a kiss on the corner of his lips keeping your eyes on his. "We'll get through this. I know it" Jonghyun assured you grabbing your hand that was resting on his lap and gently squeezed it. "I know we will but I will just miss you. That's all" you confessed trying your hardest not to be sad. "I'll miss you more" Jonghyun assured you slightly shifted in his seat tucking your hair behind your ear "As long as you don't forget to come back to me" he joked making you smile. "Are you kidding? I'm having your babies! How can I not? Besides, Seoul is my home now too" you confessed leaning in to kiss him. You two stared at each other for a little while before Jonghyun turned the key in the ignition and stepped on the gas driving you to the airport. After finding a good parking spot, the two of you got out before Jonghyun took your suitcase in one hand and your hand in the other.

 

The first thing you two did was check you in already and thankfully for you you didn't have to wait in such a long line meaning you would have some more one on one time with your fiance before you needed to head towards security. Relieved you didn't have to worry about your luggage anymore, you headed towards a cafe where you could get something to eat as well as get something to drink. "What can I get you?" Jonghyun standing closely next to you. "Do I really have to eat right now?" you mumbled giving him the sad look. "Don't give me that look. It's doctor's order isn't it? You have to eat something" he reminded you rubbing your back. "I'll have that" you whispered pointing at the croissants in front of you. "One? Two?" he asked with that y smile plastered on his face. "Just one. Thanks" you smiled before he surprised you with a peck on the cheek. While Jonghyun ordered something to eat for yourselves as well as a warm lemon tea, you reserved a spot somewhere in the back where you hopefully could enjoy your time with your fiance without being interrupted. "There" Jonghyun smiled sitting down next to you after he put the tea and the croissants down. "Thank you" you smiled again snaking your arms around his waist again planting a small kiss on the lips and did not plan on letting him go yet. You wanted to hold on to that man while you could.

 

"Eat" Jonghyun whispered smiling cutely at you holding the croissant in front of your mouth. You knew he meant well and took a bit. "Oh, it has chocolate. That is so bad" you mumbled because you loved chocolate croissants, but they weren't exactly healthy. Jonghyun couldn't stop smiling. "You like it?" You nodded your lips and took the croissant and continued eating. "I am really not hungry" you pouted again. "I know you don't want to eat because of how you feel right now, but you have to. I insist" he convinced you eating his croissant too. "Yea and you are very good at insisting" you chuckled while you kept staring at the iness sitting right next to you. "I'll miss you" you murmured while Jonghyun tucked your hair behind your ear and your lower lip with his thumb locking eyes with yours. "Do you know how hard it is for me right now to be sitting here knowing I'll have to let you go in a bit?" he confessed and you knew that he was choking up. "Babe" you mumbled leaning to hold him tighter before he pressed his warm lips on yours kissing them with so much love and passion while he still had the chance to. "You will make me cry" you whispered dropping your head onto his shoulder. "It's only for four weeks and we're a strong couple. We will get through this" your fiance assured you. "Of course we will" you whispered grabbing your fiance's hand holding it between yours. "Home is...sorry" you mumbled starting to choke up and looked down trying to hide you were crying, but Jonghyun knew you were and cupped your chin to make you look at him before he removed the tears rolling down your cheek. "I hate this" you confessed. "I hate it just as much as you do" he continued pulling you in his lap. "I love you. As long as you don't forget that" he whispered before kissing your lips again. You were enjoying your little moment being in your fiance's arms and closed your eyes for a second forgetting all about your tea that was probably cold by now.

 

You dreaded the thought you were about to leave your man behind when you realized you had to make your way to security. Jonghyun knew by the way you were holding onto his hand this was hard for you and it was breaking his heart. He really wish he could jump on that plane with you. "Don't forget me" you mumbled snaking your arms around his waist standing in front of him inhaling his scent. "You did not just say that" Jonghyun smirked looking down at you wrapping his arms around you pulling you closer. "You're mine. Don't worry" and leaned in showering you with kisses on your cheek, nose and head. "By the way, before I forget" you interrupted fishing out a white envelope out of your handbag and handed it to Jonghyun. "What's this?" he asked surprised wondering if he should look into it now or wait. "I want you to keep this until I'm back" you explained "Baby, what is it?" he chuckled curious to find out and had a sneak peak until he saw it were ultrasound prints. "Baby, you don't want to keep this with you?" he asked a little surprised. "I have one with me. Don't worry. I want you keep these safe for until when I come back. Because well, they're ours" you explained. Jonghyun choked up a little and held you tighter. "I am so happy you're mine. You know that?" he whispered leaning in to kiss you. "Please take care of yourself and eat well" Jonghyun continued while you just mumbled not ready to let your fiance go even if it was only for four weeks. "I love you" you whispered looking up with your watery eyes while he looked down peering into them planting the biggest kiss on your lips. "I love you. Wifey" and kissed you again and again. "Let me know when you have arrived okay? I don't care what time it is" he asked wiping tears from your cheek. "I will. I love you" you sobbed hungrily kissing your man while you could before you let go of him and slowly let go of each other's hands too. The second you disappeared you couldn't stop crying. It was hard for you. You finally found someone who loved you for you and you had to let him go. You couldn't wait for these four weeks to be over. And fast.

 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016]