THIRTY-SIX

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

JAMIE'S POV

While everyone had threw on some sweaters to keep themselves warm, Jonghyun draped one of the blankets he took extra with him around your shoulders before you dropped your head onto his shoulder snaking your arms around his waist welcoming his body warmth. "You're alright?" he whispered wrapping his arm around you. "Mhm" you mumbled before kissing his jaw. "You're very comfortable" and rested one of your hands on his legs closing your eyes for a few seconds. "I will miss you when I am returning to London and Berlin to finish my business" you whispered. "You think I will let you leave by yourself just like that?" Jonghyun whispered kissing your head. "No but you cannot just come with me everywhere" and raised your head. "Unfortunately no. I still have to deal with the manager when we get back and I will have some time to find us an apartment too. But that doesn't mean I will not miss you" he smiled pulling you closer into his arms. "Besides I need my fiance back in one piece so you better look after yourself". You couldn't stop smiling "I don't have a choice do I? I am not alone anymore" and placed your hands in his neck before pecking those kissy lips of his. "My hubby" you smiled before he leaned in to kiss you instead. "Come here you" Jonghyun whispered turning you around wrapping his arms tightly around you as well as the blanket to keep you warm. "Everything will be alright" he added kissing your cheek while you leaned back into his muscular arms enjoying his embrace.

 

NO POV

"You guys are back" Jungshin coed as soon as Misa and Yonghwa rejoined the group again. "Back already?" Jamie shrugged while her dearest friend Misa sat back down next to her. Something obviously happened because she couldn't stop smiling. "Is there still some hot chocolate left?" Yonghwa asked looking at Minho. He nodded "Anyone else wants some more?" "Me" Jamie added sitting up a little more straight. "Me too" Misa smiled with the biggest grin on her face. "You and I need to talk later" she then whispered in Jamie's ear. She got the memo. Something must have happened between her and Yonghwa. As soon as the cups were refilled of those who wanted some more hot chocolate, Jamie threw some marshmallows in it enjoying it even more. Just felt like home as she was used to when she was a child. "Shall I get you a sweater?" Jonghyun insisted rubbing Jamie's arms to warm her up. "I'm not that cold though" Jamie convinced him, but he still insisted on making sure the mother of his two babies wouldn't catch a cold. "I'll be right back" and kissed her cheek before he got up. "Something happened between you two?" Jamie whispered in her friend's ear. Misa's smile grew bigger "I will tell you everything once we're in our tents ok?". "Ok" Jamie agreed just before Jonghyun returned. "Here" and handed her one of his sweaters. "Thank you" Jamie whispered turning back to her fiance making herself comfortable again. "You want a sip?" she offered holding the mug in front of him. Jonghyun took the bait and took two big sips from the marshmallow hot chocolate. "It tastes sweet" he chuckled. "Just like my babycakes" and leaned in to kiss Jamie.

 

As soon as Jamie and Misa finished their drinks they decided to turn in and head to their tents. "See you in the morning then?" Misa smiled looking at Yonghwa who pulled on her wrist planting a kiss on her cheek. "Good night" he whispered squeezing her hand before Misa got up. "Good night you too". "You know where to find me when you're cold" Jonghyun smirked tucking Jamie's behind her ear. "Oh I will find you" Jamie smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you". "I love you too baby" Jonghyun replied answering her kiss. "Oh my gosh, it's so small in here" Misa giggled looking for her sleeping bag and so did Jamie. "Yea it's a little bit claustrophobic. I am glad not to be" and crawled into her bag. "So what exactly happened? You really have to tell me. You two sneaked out so suddenly" Jamie continued as soon as she was lying on her back looking up since it was dark inside the tent. "Where do I start?" Misa chuckled. "At the start?" Jamie laughed with a great amount of curiosity. "Well he took me for a walk and confessed his feelings for me again and how bad he wants to convince my parents that he is the right man for me and he will wait for me as long as he will have to" Misa started. "So basically he is saying he wants to make it work between you two no?" Jamie interrupted. "Yes" Misa sighed "So by making sure I would not forget him, he asked me to be his girlfriend". "Really?" Jamie asked in disbelief. "Didn't I tell you he would? Yah, he really would have been an idiot if he didn't before you would return back to India". "Yea am really anxious for all of it though" Misa confessed. "Don't worry about it" Jamie assured her worried friend. "He went this far to confess and officially make you his girlfriend. I think there is nothing for you to worry about" she added. "I hope so" Misa whispered. "By the way unni, I really think you should sleep with your fiance?". "I am okay. It's alright. I know where to find that guy of mine in case I will get cold" she added followed by a chuckle. "Okay, if you say so. In that case, good night unni". "Goodnight to you too" Jamie whispered and just stared into the darkness trying to catch her sleep.

 

JAMIE'S POV

It seemed to feeling forever for you to catch your sleep. You simply just couldn't. Without waking up your friend you quietly left your tent once you managed to get out of your sleeping bag and found the place rather deserted, except for a chair that was still in front of the bonfire and by the look of the figure sitting in the chair you could tell it was your fiance. Surprised Jonghyun looked up when he noticed it was you. "Baby, what you're doing up?" he whispered making some room for you in his chair. "I can't sleep" you confessed and sat down in his lap. "You're missing me aren't you?" he smirked putting a blanket around the two of you. "Aren't I always missing you?" you whispered shifting in his lap so you could look into his eyes. "You're a lot warmer than my sleeping bag" you confessed followed by kissing his lips. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around you. "I am glad you are here with me" he whispered slowly and gently kissing you before you dropped your head onto his chest right under his chin and dug your fingers into his sweater before closing your eyes. Jonghyun smiled as soon as he noticed you were peacefully sleeping and pulled the blanket up a little more to make sure you wouldn't get cold even just a little bit. "I love you" Jonghyun whispered kissing your head before he doze off to sleep eventually too.

 

Yawning you opened your eyes looking into the eyes of the man you were going to spend the rest of your life with. "Hey" you whispered snuggling closer to his body. "Good morning baby" Jonghyun whispered kissing your lips before wrapping his arms around you and kissed you again. "Mhm" you smiled. "This must be the best way to wake up" you added kissing him this time. "Wow the sky looks pretty" you mumbled full in awe looking up to the sky that still dark but started to get lighter. "Not as pretty as you" Jonghyun complimented you pecking your cheek. "You want to see the sunrise together?" he continued. "Really? Yes!" you smiled kissing his lips again. "Now?" you asked not sure if that is what he meant. Jonghyun nodded ready to get out of the chair. You took the hint and got up stretching yourself. "I'll bring this with me" you whispered taking the blanket and entwined your hand with his. "Are your feet alright?" Jonghyun smirked looking down since you were still barefoot. "Oh" you giggled looking down and up again. "The sand isn't cold and feels nice to my feet though. And you are not wearing shoes or slippers either" you chuckled reminding your fiance. "You are right. The sand feels good to my feet" and guided you to the waterfront where the sun was slowly coming up and squeezed your hands.

 

"I am really enjoying every single second I get to spend with you. You know that?" Jonghyun assured you giving you one of those smiles that would kill you every single time. "You have changed my life in so many ways in such a short time too" you replied before he stopped you to look you in the eye. "I really never thought I'd be the guy to fall for someone so fast to be honest" Jonghyun smirked while his thumbs your skin. "But then when I met you at this club something happened to me. It felt like someone was pushing me to you. Literally". You both chuckled at the idea. "No matter who it was, it was faith for us to meet that day. I strongly believe that and I thank god every morning when I open my eyes and find you in my arms knowing that none of it was a dream". You couldn't say anything and just stared into the eyes of whom you knew was as real as he could get. "I really didn't have to think twice to ask you to marry me as soon as I found out that you're having my child. I want you to know that no matter what happens. You and our little family will always be my first priority" "We know that" you whispered snaking your arms around his waist. "I want to be a good father to these two and support them in everything they do, no matter what they decide to be". "Jonghyun..." you whispered about to cry because you knew he didn't have the best relationship with his dad. "I love you" you whispered putting your hands in his neck before pressing your lips on his. "You'll be such an amazing daddy. These babies are so lucky" you assured him keeping your eyes locked with his when you noticed his watery eyes too and kissed him again. In response Jonghyun held you as tight as he possibly could before he noticed you were a little cold. As clumsy as you wore, the blanket was now in the sand, but your fiance was a gentleman and picked it up draping it around you again holding you the closest possible. "Thank you for being mine" Jonghyun whispered before he leaned in to kiss you a little more intimately. "I love you to the moon and back" you whispered before Jonghyun lifted you slightly off the ground while kissing you. "I love you baby" he whispered.

 

"Tonight I want to sleep in a bed. With you" you insisted with a never ending smile on your face. "Just sleeping?" Jonghyun chuckled. "Maybe more" you kissing the corner of his lips before he put you back down again. "Would you like to eat something?" he asked pulling your hair back in a ponytail. "What time is it?" and checked his wrist for the time. It was rather early and only a fifteen minutes past six in the morning. "Let's go back. I want to sleep a little more. I feel tired" you suggested pulling on his hands. "I know you are tired" Jonghyun chuckled scooping you from the ground and bridal carried you back to the camping place where everyone still seemed to be asleep. "I have an idea" Jonghyun smiled cutely carefully putting you back down. Confused you watched him going into his tent to pull out his sleeping bag and put it down in the sand after he put one of the beach plaids from the afternoon down. He opened the bag and laid himself down reaching for your hand and carefully pulled you down. "Come here". You made yourself comfortable laying down next to him crawling into his arms while he put the blanket around you to make sure you would be warm. "How is that?" he smiled looking at you. "You are so romantic" you squealed kissing him before you put your head down on his chest. "Wait are you comfortable?" you worried this time since there were no pillows around. "Baby I'm alright. Don't worry about me" he assured you kissing your head. "I love you" and kissed your head again running his fingers through your hair until you had closed your eyes to sleep a little more.

 

NO POV

Stretching followed by a big Yawn, Misa woke up to a pretty empty tent and didn't find her best friend anywhere. She knew it. "She really cannot sleep without the dino" she murmured to herself followed by a laugh because she thought her unni was rather cute. Sitting up straight stretching herself a little more she decided to make herself a little more decent before getting out of the tent. "Yah, really..." Key mumbled as soon as he got out of the tent and found Jamie and Jonghyun both asleep outside the tent sharing a sleeping bag "So shameless" Onew laughed stretching himself before rubbing his neck. "Maybe you should put them in the same tent next time" Onew added before he sat down around the wood that used to be a campfire. "Yah, it was their own choice. Jamie said she wanted to share a tent with her friend. And this is what happens" he stated the obvious. "What time is it?" he then asked looking at the leader. "It's almost eight" Onew replied running his fingers through his hair while Jamie and Jonghyun slowly woke up too. Jamie groaned followed by a yawn lifting her head resting her elbows on his chest smiling as soon as she saw he was awake too. "Hello" she smiled kissing him good morning under the morning sun burning on their skin. "Good morning gorgeous" Jonghyun smiled wrapping his arms tightly around her making her kiss him again and again while he playfully pulled the blanket over their heads knowing the others were watching. Jamie started to giggle while the others just shook their heads. "They really need their own apartment" Onew chuckled. "Well they will have a little Jonghyun or Jamie walking around in less than nine months, they better find their own place. Unless you want to change diapers too" Key continued. "I thought you liked kids? I am sure you will like it" Onew added. "I can babysit, but I don't want a crying kid. Not yet" Key joked. "Of course you don't and you can't. You don't even have a girlfriend" Taemin interrupted out of nowhere causing Onew to laugh.

 

"I love you" Jamie whispered before kissing her fiance again when he finally pulled the blanket down afterwards. "Unni" Misa chuckled. "I knew you were going to sneak out". Jamie sat up straight correcting her hair. "Sorry? But I need my teddy bear". "Yea you could have just said so and share the tent with your teddy bear" Misa giggled. "But...okay" Jamie gave in stretching herself before Jonghyun hugged her. "You two really cannot live without each other. Are you sure you're not married yet?" Yonghwa smiled joining the conversation. "Will you marry me?" Jamie giggled turning to look at Jonghyun. "I do" he smiled kissing her. "Today?" Jamie chuckled thinking she wanted to, but she definitely did not want to get married without a proper wedding dress. "I would but I need a dress" she reminded her fiance. "You don't need a dress. You look beautiful in everything" he assured Jamie before he kissed her again. "I know, but I still want to" Jamie slightly pouted. "I know you want to" he smirked kissing her cheek this time. "How about we go inside the house, take showers and have some breakfast outside on the terrace?" Yonghwa suggested. "Yes I love that idea. I can use a shower Jungshin agreed. "Then let's clean this up and head back" Yonghwa continued and crawled back into the tent to roll up his sleeping bag and so did Misa, Jamie and everyone else. While the guys were breaking down the tents and cleaning up, Misa and Jamie were both dismissed back to the beach villa, so they decided to make themselves useful and prepare the breakfast baking some warm breads, preparing the tea and juice and set the table on the terrace.

 

"I think that was that" Jamie sighed grabbing the railing of the balcony as she started to become overwhelmed with sudden dizziness. "Unni are you okay?" Misa interrupted sounding worried helping her friend sit down in the chair. "I'll get you some water" she insisted and disappeared into the kitchen to get her best friend something cold and fluid. "Here. Drinking some cold water will make you feel better" she assured her and sat down too to make sure her friend was alright. "Thanks" Jamie sighed in relief after she took big sips of her glass of water. "You're feeling okay though? Maybe you need to eat something?" Misa continued. "I feel alright, it's just I do feel kind of hungry" Jamie confessed rubbing her tummy that was growling somehow. "Where are they?" Misa mumbled impatiently looking over the railing to see if the boys were coming and thank goodness they were. "You just stay here and I'll take the bread out. I don't want you to pass out or something like that!" and off Misa went back into the kitchen while the group of guys were walking in one by one. "We really should celebrate tonight. Let's have a little party up here" Jonghyun L suggested. "Yea we should celebrate the end of the summer, well almost. And celebrate for the fact that we got to meet great new people" Minhyuk agreed. "I do believe there is a lot to celebrate" Yonghwa also agreed and looked around not seeing Misa nor Jamie. "Something smells good" Minho smiled inhaling the scent of fresh baked bread. "Yah, we're really taken care of" Key chuckled and found Misa in the kitchen taking the breads from the over into the bread basket as soon as he walked in. "Let me help you" he insisted and grabbed a big tong moving the breads to the bread basket. "Breakfast is already ready" Misa smiled closing the over after she switched it off. "Table is already set?" Key asked sounding surprised. Misa nodded "We wanted to make ourselves useful". "You two are amazing" Key smiled widely bringing the basket with bread outside to the balcony.

 

"You're alright?" Jonghyun asked worried when he found Jamie on the balcony rubbing her tummy. Jamie nodded with a big smile on her face "I am alright. I just need to eat something". "Then why don't you eat?" he insisted. "I wanted wait for you. You know it's not so nice to start eating before the rest is there" Jamie reminded her fiance. "Baby, don't worry about us. We will eat. If you feel like you need to eat, just eat. I don't want to find you passed out because you didn't eat when your body was asking for it" Jonghyun whispered with that worried tone of his and kissed her temple. "Let's eat. You my love need to eat something" he insisted again putting a warm bread on your plate as soon as Key put the bread down on the table. "Is something wrong?" Key asked looking at Jonghyun and Jamie. Jamie just shook her head while Jonghyun made her sandwich. "She's hungry" he explained. "Yeah" Key grinned as soon a they heard Jamie's stomach growl. "You have to take care of your baby so you must eat" Key teamed up with Jonghyun. "Thank you" Jonghyun smiled at Jamie handing her a sandwich before he started making one for himself and sat down ready to eat. It wasn't long before everyone gathered on the terrace and started enjoying breakfast. "What are the plans for today?" Jungshin asked looking around. "I think Misa should decide since it's really officially her last day" Minhyuk insisted looking at her. "Let's go to the waterpark then" Misa suggested putting a smile on everyone's faces. "I like your idea" Taemin cheered. "And then? What would you like to do afterwards?" Yonghwa smiled cutely at her shamelessly taking her hand in his earning glares from everyone. "Are you two dating or something?" Jonghyun L asked slightly smiling. Yonghwa grinned. "Yes we are dating" "Hyung, we knew it" Minhyuk chuckled. "You might have known it but now it's not a secret anymore" Yonghwa smiled looking at Misa sitting next to him. "How come is everyone falling in love these weeks?" Key murmured envying every single one of the couples. "You will find someone too" Onew smiled padding Key's shoulder while everyone else just laughed. "Then I suggest we all get ready if you guys want to have fun at the water park" Jungshin reminded the group getting up from his chair. "He's right" Yonghwa smiled. "We'll meet here in an hour and then we take the cars and drive there" he suggested. "An hour will give us time to get ready, showered and dressed" Minho agreed and also disappeared heading back to the SHINee beach villa. "Let's take a shower" Jonghyun smiled taking Jamie's hand pulling her up dragging her with him up to their room. Everyone did as told and disappeared into their own bedrooms to take showers and prepare themselves for an afternoon at the water park and met outside at the cars within the hour.

 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016]