THIRTY-TWO

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

MISA’S POV

“Only cute?” you smiled kicking the sand beneath your feet. Yonghwa tilted his head and stopped in his tracks “You want to hear more?” he teased you surprising you by taking your hands in his and pulled you with him while he started walking backwards. “You tell me” you bluntly added not able to stop smiling. Unexpectedly Yonghwa stopped so suddenly that you were pulled into his arms and bumped into his chest. Nervously you just stared at his cleavage before he cupped your chin to meet with his eyes and leaned in. “I also think you’re beautiful” he whispered as you felt his warm breath touching your lips. You felt yourself glowing and the countless of butterflies tied up in your tummy were making you more than just nervous and on top of that, your heart seemed skipping beats. Is that what girls feels when they like someone this much? You didn’t exactly know because you weren’t experienced that much and never felt this way, but boy did it feel alien and precious at the same time. And his eyes, oh my god, they were so gorgeous and captivating and…Yonghwa didn’t think twice to make his move and carefully kissed you. You closed your eyes enjoying the moment. His lips felt so warm and soft that it made you long for more, much more, but you couldn’t even if you wanted to because that’s not how you were raised. You weren’t even sure if your parents would think of him as the perfect man for you, but you sure did. You wanted to feel exactly what your best friend was feeling, but you couldn’t surrender yourself to these little demons trying to win you over and go with it. You needed to make sure he is worthy of becoming one with you. Maybe he will forget all about you as soon as you return back to India and move on with someone else. You know you couldn’t live with that, but containing these feelings is rather hard to do. Even though the kiss lasted only thirty seconds or so, it felt much longer to you which meant you really enjoyed it that much?

 

“You okay?” Yonghwa whispered when he continued to stare right into your eyes making you blush. You nodded still on cloud nine about the kiss. “You sure?” he asked with this y smile on his face. Again you nodded “Yea” and took his hand this time. His hands were so manly. It felt good to hold. “Let’s go that way!” Misa smiled pointing to the left. “You sure that’s right way, because I think we should go right” Yonghwa chuckled. You nodded and started to giggle “I am not sure really, but something tells me we should head that way”. “You know, you’re going to have to pay for if it if this is not right” he teased you. “Yah! Are you able to walk straight to the exit through this maze? I don’t think so. Let’s go left here and you say where we go next” you sing-songed pulling on his hand taking him to the left. “You have quite some strength in that little body of yours” Yonghwa chuckled right behind you. “What will you do first when you’re back in India?” he asked now walking right next to her. You blinked giving yourself a few seconds to think about that. “I guess I will tell my family all about Korea and show them the pictures and I guess unpack? Why are you asking me this?” you chuckled. Yonghwa shook his head “No idea, I am just curious I guess?” “Are you now?” you with a laugh. “Oh and I really can’t wait to taste my mom’s cooking again, it’s so yummy” you added. “Your mom’s a good cook?” Yonghwa asked with his hands tucked in the pockets of his pants. You nodded “She is actually. I mean, everyone like’s mom’s cooking. Don’t you like it when your mom cooks for you?” you asked surprised. “Of course I do, but the question was if your mom was. I never really tried good Indian foods to be honest so I guess when I travel to India I will have to try some” Yonghwa smiled. “You really should. We have delicious dishes and well, if you do come and you play your cards right, who knows my mom might invite you and you’ll get something home cooked” you assured him. “I can’t wait for that!” he sing-songed “But first I will have to try a little harder to impress you, so I am thinking of something amazing that will wow you”. You chuckled at how he said it so convincingly. “Really? Something that will wow me? I am not easy to wow, just so you know, but I’ll let you give it a try. Surprise me”. Yonghwa nodded “Yea I will”

 

NO POV

In the meantime Misa and Yonghwa were making their way through the maze just like everyone else and had a little bit of fun shouting at one another when they crossed one of the bridges that overlooked the route. It didn’t much matter how often they crossed it, some didn’t find it so easy to find the exit, while some were just taken advantage of by trying to send couples in the wrong direction. The maze entertained pretty much everyone for at least two and half hours and with the sun burning as it did, Jamie was more than happy when she finally made it to the exit and sat herself down on one of the benches waiting for the rest to come out. She was actually surprised that she didn’t walk out last for a change considering her sense of direction. Once the entire group was complete again they decided to take the bus back to the villa where there was some BBQ preparing to do. “Let the men handle these BBQ’s, I’ll be in the kitchen preparing food” Jamie volunteered. “Me too” Misa cheered and the girls disappeared into the house. “I’ll help” Key volunteered. He wasn’t much of a BBQ man person, so he let Onew and the CNBlue boys take care of it. While the girls and Key were in the kitchen preparing tonight’s BBQ dinner, the boys occupied themselves with setting the tables, preparing the meats and make sure that everyone could sit. “I think we need some more chairs” Jonghyun (Lee) mumbled as he looked around. “About three more?” “We can get those chairs from our villa up the hill” Minho suggested. “I’ll come with you” Minhyuk volunteered and so did Jungshin. “Yah, this is looking good right?” Onew smiled with confidence holding the BBQ stick in his hand. “I do need some help out here, because I am not going to manage two BBQ’s by myself. “Hyung, why not? You seem to be doing pretty good” Taemin chuckled “Yah, why don’t you come and help?” “I’ll do it” Yonghwa insisted “We have a lot of meat to BBQ don’t we?” he said as he looked at the meat spread out on the table. “Maybe you bought a little too much” Jonghyun (Lee) chuckled. “Well it’s never too much. Whatever is left we can use tomorrow right?” Yonghwa made his point putting some more meat onto the BBQ.

 

“And there comes the real food” Taemin smiled making some place on the table for Misa to put down the big bowl of pasta salad. “It looks good” Yonghwa smiled turning the meat around. “Thank Key, he prepared this. It’s his recipe you know” she chuckled and went back inside to later come back with a bowl of salad and rice while Jamie put down some bowls with vegetables and so did Key. After going in and out of the kitchen at least three times, the food was spread out on the big table. There was rice, kimchi, several vegetables, chopped baked bread, some potatoes wrapped in oil to put on the BBQ, several sauces and salads and of course, drinks. Minho in the meantime came back too with Minhyuk and Jungshin as they put down three more chairs. Once everyone finally sat down, the feast meal could begin. With the sun setting in the background, Key rose to his feet to make a toast to an unforgettable summer and that definitely was. For Misa and Jamie who started this journey together, the summer couldn’t be any better than it already was. “What are the plans for tomorrow?” Minho asked while everyone was quietly enjoying the delicious variety of foods. “We could go to the beach?”Jonghyun suggested “I mean, tomorrow we have all day don’t we? And the weather will be amazing” “I like your thinking” Minhyuk agreed. “Beach it is” Yonghwa smiled taking a sip from his glass of water. “I was thinking, maybe tomorrow evening we can do some camping on the beach? Have a bonfire and eat marshmallows?” Key suggested earning nods from everyone since they were all eating. “Bonfire sounds fun” Misa agreed.” But it should be at twelve at night, or we can do this the day after tomorrow on our last evening?” “It doesn’t matter to me, why don’t we ask Misa? It’ll be her last day here in Korea, she should have some say in this” Jonghyun (Lee) insisted. Misa blinked feeling a little overwhelmed “Why me? We’re with eleven. How can I make decisions for everyone?” “Anything you would love to do on your last day, we’ll do it. You just have to name it” Yonghwa smiled ily at her making her swoon. She was so going to miss that face of his. Every inch of it. “I don’t know really, but I like the bonfire idea and beaches at night when the sky is clear, how can it be more perfect than that” “And?” Yonghwa smirked waiting for what she wanted to do the rest of the day.

 

Misa started blushing “You guys, I really don’t know. Can we just take it day by day? I am sure there is still plenty to see and do and I am pretty much fine with everything” she assured the entire group. “Okay, when you say so” Yonghwa sing-songed. With everyone still eating bits of meat and salads, Jamie was so full she couldn’t eat anymore, in fact it made her nauseous and the fulfillment of food in her stomach was rather short lived because the food was making its way up. “Excuse me” she excused herself from the table and rushed into the house straight to the bathroom as fast as she could and were just in time. Most of everyone knew was going on, but apart from Yonghwa, no one in CNBlue didn’t and were rather confused. “Noona’s sick?” Jungshin asked taking a sip from his beer. “I don’t know” Jonghyun lied and decided to go after her. The door was left open when Jonghyun knocked on the door finding Jamie rinsing above the sink. “You okay?” he asked before she gave him a smile and a nod. “I’m fine, I am just frustrated that I can’t keep what I eat inside” and stepped closer to him snaking her arms around his waist putting her head onto his chest. Carefully Jonghyun rubbed her back not entirely convinced if his girlfriend really was ok. “You sure you’re okay though?” Jamie was quite good in fooling him and pretending, but he didn’t want to buy it. “I really am okay. Don’t worry daddy” she whispered while he kissed her head. “I am going to brush my teeth. I have this disgusting taste in my mouth it’s awful” she mumbled before she noticed the vomit on her dress. “Great, now I have to change my dress” she sighed. “Baby don’t worry about it” Jonghyun convinced her rubbing her arms. “Just rinse it off with water. If you’re going to change your dress so suddenly the others will get suspicious too”. Jamie blinked “Don’t you think they already are?” she sighed feeling rather frustrated. “You go brush your teeth. I’ll be outside okay?” he whispered kissing your temple. Jamie nodded letting go of her boyfriend before she stumbled onto the chairs to brush he teeth while Jonghyun joined the rest of the party on the terrace. “Is she alright?” Key asked before anyone else did. “Yea she just ate a little too much. She’ll be back out in a minute”. He wasn’t entirely sure if he was believed or not.

 

With the clock striking eight thirty, the sun was set and the terrace was now lit by small lights surrounding the terrace along with the candles on the tables. Despite of Jamie’s nap earlier she started to feel it in her body that she woke up so early and didn’t have a proper night sleep, so the love birds decided to take a moment to themselves to spend some quality time. Why else would they have this big romantic room if they didn’t make use of it right? With Jonghyun and Jamie gone Misa decided to make some time for herself too to take a shower and change in something a little more comfortable to wear. “Do you guys plan on anything?” she asked looking around. “We were thinking of playing some pool and hang inside have a drink or two I guess” Jungshin bluntly answered. At least that was what he was going to do. “Do you play pool noona?” he then asked. Misa shook her head “No, never tried” and let out a giggle. “I’ll be down later too. I’d like to wash up a little and change my clothes” she excused herself and left to her room. She wasn’t entirely sure how the other bedrooms looked like, but she found hers pretty big. Did they really give her the smallest room? She didn’t check out her room closely when she arrived and was surprised she had her own private bathroom, sweet! She walked to her suitcase and took out a pair of sweatpants and a college T-shirt before she disappeared into the shower and boy was that shower good. She made sure she took her time to enjoy. Once she was ready she threw her comfy clothes and went back downstairs to see what the guys were up to, and indeed, they were playing pool.

 

JAMIE’S POV

In the meantime you and Jonghyun were in your room while you kicked your slippers out and closed the door behind you rubbing your neck. You didn’t know but your neck was slightly hurting. Was it the flight from earlier? Slowly you combed your fingers through your hair when you noticed Jonghyun wasn’t in the room with you. Where did he go? Before you could look for him you found your phone buzzing on the bed. Who could it possibly be? You picked up your phone and noticed it was your agent Jessica. “Jess, hey?!” you smiled picking up the phone. “How are you?” Jessica asked with a smile in her voice while you sat down on the bed correcting the top of your dress. “I’m doing pretty good really. What about you?” “I am not doing so bad myself, just super busy like always” she chuckled. “Woman, how many schedules do you run?” you joked. “Three, well maybe four” Jessica replied with a giggle knowing exactly what you meant. “Did you get my E-mail by the way?” you asked wondering what she had to say about your situation. “Yea I did. About that, what’s going on? You really lost me. I didn’t know you were dating? How did this happen?” she replied surprised. “Well, it all happened so fast, I know, but I have been happier in the last four weeks than I have been in my entire life. I know it doesn’t make sense and it might even sound crazy, but the day I met him everything just made sense you knows? Sometimes you just feel it with your heart you’ve met the right person and I think I just did. We met, the instant magnet kind of attraction was there and boom. I can’t explain it” you explained. “Wow you sound in love” Jessica chuckled. “He seems to be a great guy, but what I wonder, how did you get pregnant so fast?” You sighed “I don’t even know and neither does he. One night of intimacy was enough and today we both still don’t get it since we did everything not to get pregnant”. “Mhm, but he is taking his responsibility right?” Jessica asked since she was not only your agent, but also your friend and was always looking out for you. “Of course he is. Jess he is the most amazing guy I have ever met. I almost though they didn’t make guys like him anymore. He’s everything a woman would want in a guy. What else can I say than that I love him?” you swooned. “I consider myself lucky alright. If it weren’t him I’m sure I would have been off a lot worse”. “Yea men always like the fun and the pleasure but flee for the side effects. I am happy he’s not letting you do this alone. When can I meet him huh?” You smiled “You can meet him anytime if you’re around” “I should consider planning a vacation to Korea” Jessica laughed.

 

“So, what are you calling me for really?” you asked knowing her too well. She will always call for a reason or two. “Well I was actually contacting you to let you know that you’ve had some offers to be working with few artists again, but considering you're pregnant I don’t think that’s a good idea. You won’t be able to keep up with it at some point and well I guess you deserve a break and so do I. You’ve been working for four years straight, but I would still have to see you contract wise, so when will you be back in Berlin?” You let out a sigh “I don’t know honestly since Jonghyun really like the idea of me going back to the other side of the world alone and asked me to move in, so I said yes to that. But what needs to be done has to be done, I’ll have to go back to Berlin anyway to finalize things, so I could stop over in London first?” you suggested. “Yes, that will be perfect. I’m sorry dear, I’ll have to go into a meeting, but will you send me an E-mail or call me to let me know when exactly you’ll be here?” Jessica asked suddenly in a rushed tone. You chuckled “Of course. I’ll let you knows as ASAP ok? Take care”. “You too, Bye!” Jessica cheered before she hung up and so did you. Being at least ten minutes on the phone, Jonghyun still wasn’t anywhere to be found. You put your phone back and got off the bed “Babe?” you sing-songed walking around the room until you opened the door to the bathroom finding it lit with a dozen of candles and a trail of pink rose petals. Even the hot-tub was full covered in soap and rose petals. He did this for you? You couldn't stop smiling and was looking for your boyfriend. “You like it?” he whispered in your ear when he quietly approached you from behind. “Babe, this is so sweet and romantic” and turned around to face that handsome boyfriend of yours “Did you do all of this?” Jonghyun nodded “Guilty” and pulled you in his arms while you placed your hands in his neck and kept your eyes locked on his while he ran his hands down your back. “I can’t believe you did this for me” you whispered not able to remove the smile from your face.

 

“Well, since you’ve been telling me you love bathtubs and you would like to take a bath tonight, I thought, why not make use of that? So, what do you think?” he smiled ily at you. “It’s so sweet. I love it. Have I already told you you’re the best boyfriend in the entire universe?” and slightly tiptoed to kiss those lips of his you loved so much. “I told you I would romance you” he whispered with a never ending smile plastered on his face. “Well in that case, I think we should enjoy our bath before the water gets too cold” you whispered biting your lip. “Honey, it’s a hot tub, the water won’t get cold, I promise” Jonghyun assured you. “Ssshtt” you whispered while your hands slid down his arms under his shirt before you took it off and admired the topless view. Jonghyun couldn’t resist being left behind and slowly pulled down your strapless dress until it dropped to the floor at your ankles. “That’s not fair. I am practically and you’re not” you pouted faking a sad face. “You like me that much without my clothes on?” Jonghyun smirked. “Mhm, yes! I know what I like” you replied biting your lip. “Really huh?” he teased you when you unbuckled his belt and took off his pants as well as his boxers while he kissed you. Still kissing you he lifted you from the ground putting you down in the hot tub. “My underwear” you chuckled. “I am aware of this” Jonghyun smiled seductively and stepped in the tub too sitting down first before you did too opposite from him. “Now this is nice” you whispered enjoying the romantic setting and being alone with just your boyfriend. “Pink toes?” Jonghyun chuckled admiring your feet. “You like my feet?” you smiled “You have very cute feet” he convinced you before he came closer to you to kiss you and while he did you felt his hands moving up your legs pulling down your to finally take it off. “Do you have any idea how expensive that was” you somewhat . “I’ll buy you a new one. Or even better, let me pick a lingerie set for you. I always wanted to do that” “You want to buy for me?” you sing-songed moving closer to your boyfriend. “Would you wear it?” he asked as he kept staring at you. You nodded “Of course I would. I think it’s y when a guy does that” you confessed. “Really?” Jonghyun smirked pulling you on his lap while you placed your hands in his neck “Yes really” and planted your lips on his this time while your fingers ran through his hair.

 

The two of you clearly enjoyed the amount of intimacy in the hot tub as you couldn’t keep your hands off one another. Finally when you two had enough being in the water in general before turning into grannies, you both got and dried yourselves changing into something comfortable since you weren’t planning on leaving the villa at this hour, even when it was only nine fifteen. While you were brushing your hair after you threw on some new underwear and a broken white looking beach dress, Jonghyun gave you a back hug as soon as he was dressed and looked at you through the mirror “Why are you so beautiful?” he whispered kissing your shoulder. “I don’t know, you tell me?” you smiled putting your brush back down. “Do you have time for me?” he whispered in your ear after he pulled your hair aside to kiss your neck. “Yes of course. I am really not going anywhere. Do you have anywhere to be?” you asked sounding a little more curious at this time. “I do actually, but I want you to come with me” he confessed taking your hands in his looking back at you in the mirror “To where though?” you whispered wondering why he was so mysterious. “I want to take you for a walk on the beach because I know how much you love beaches” Jonghyun added. “I’d love to. Let me get my slippers” you smiled while Jonghyun let you go for a second so he could throw on some shoes too, even though he would be taking them off again when at the beach.

 

Quietly you followed your boyfriend out of the room taking the wooden stairs that was going from directly from your private terrace the balcony to the back of the villa where was swirly path leading down to the beach. As soon as you were meeting the sand you both took off your shoes and held each other’s hands as you walked along the shore bathing your feet in the ocean. Despite it being quite dark already the stars were very bright because the sky was so clean. “This is so amazing” you whispered squeezing your boyfriend’s hand before you let go of his hand and s your arm around his waist and he did too pulling you closer. The sun might have set for the biggest part already, but far away as you could look over the ocean, the sun was still kissing the water as it was going down. “Wow” you whispered full of awe. You loved beaches and this was exactly why. You both stopped in your tracks to enjoy this gorgeous view while you were holding each other. “I could look at this all day. It’s so beautiful” “But not as beautiful as you” Jonghyun whispered taking your face between his hand palms kissing you. When the sun was completely down you both continued your little barefoot walk along the shore until you were caught by surprise on what was in front of you. There were two big heart shapes carved in the sand decorated with candles. “What is this? You did this too?” you whispered feeling overwhelmed. “Yes I did” Jonghyun confessed giving you one of those smiles that made you feel weak. He took your slippers and dropped them in the sand after he dropped his own shoes and took both your hands guiding you into one of the shaped hearts. You were confused and overwhelmed not expecting to be surprised the way he did just now.

 

“Babe, you really didn’t have to do all of this for me” you whispered trying to stay collected. “I do because I have a few things to say Jonghyun whispered gathering some more courage “Jamie, this summer has been amazing and I learned a lot about myself because of you. I never really believed it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast until I met you. You proved me wrong because I was falling and fast. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you, not only for what you are, but for who I am when I’m with you. I miss you when I'm not with you and when I'm not with you, all I do is think about you and when I think about you I just want to be with you. I realized more than ever that the best things in life come unexpected. You came in my life so unexpected and I am so thankful for that and with these two babies growing inside of you I want us to be a family. I want you to be the mommy and the only mommy of my babies. I want to take care of you, provide for you, protect you, support you and love you for the rest of your life. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say that I love you” he continued while tears were rolling down your cheeks because it was sweet and so sincere. It didn’t matter to you you only met four weeks ago. What matters to you is that he loves you for you and you know that nobody else will love you this much unless his name is Kim Jonghyun. Just when you thought he was finished he squeezed your hand a little more before he took you off guard by going down on one knee staring into your eyes “Jamie Parker, will you marry me?” he asked while he flashed a diamond ring. “Is this real?” you whispered while tears came down faster. “You bet this is real. I want to marry you and make you my wife. Will you marry me Jamie?” he asked again looking more nervous than you had ever seen him. You nodded unable to speak somehow. “Is that a yes?” Jonghyun smiled rising back to his feet. “Yes” you sobbed between your whisper. Jonghyun couldn’t stop smiling and nervously took the diamond ring out of the box and pushed it around your finger before you could notice his watery eyes too. “You just made me the happiest man in the universe” he smiled before he kissed you while he held you so tight and lift you from the ground. “I love you” you whispered not taking your eyes of his. “I love you too” he replied kissing you again and again and again.
 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016] PS: From left to right; Jamie's beach dress & the engagement ring (Click image to enlarge ^_^)