THIRTY-SEVEN

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

NO POV

Once the whole bunch gathered to leave for the water park, they split in three groups since they only had three cars to drive with. Misa, Yonghwa, Jamie and Jonghyun in one car. Key, Taemin and Jonghyun L in the second one. Last but not least, Minho, Onew, Minhyuk and Jungshin in the last one. With Onew taking lead the other cars simply followed until they reached their destination after driving for a little twenty minutes. "You feeling better?" Jonghyun asked carefully looking to his left in the passenger seat where Jamie was just smiling at him. "I am alright. Really" she assured him placing a hand on his and pecked his cheek while in the meantime Misa and Yonghwa already got out. Jonghyun gave in and so the two love birds also stepped out. "Let's go swimming" Taemin cheered throwing his arms in the air follow the rest of the youngsters Minhyuk, Jungshin and Minho to the entrance while Yonghwa and Misa held hands as well as Jonghyun and Jamie. The leaders Yonghwa and Onew both decided to pay for the entrance fee of the group while everyone headed inside with their baggage. "I'll see you outside" Yonghwa smiled kissing Misa's cheek turning her into jelly then and there before he slowly let go of her hand. Quietly and in love she followed Jamie into the girls dressing cabins. "Things are looking good for you. How does it feel not to be single any longer? I mean officially?" Jamie asked while she took her shirt off and folded it putting it down on the bench. "It does feel kind of strange. I never have been someone's girlfriend before, but I definitely like it. If that's what you mean?" Misa smiled sitting down taking her shoes off.

 

"Unni how do you do it looking so great? You have abs and all". Jamie just blinked. "Oh...well I dance remember? I'm a professional dancer slash choreographer. I have been doing this professionally for so many years, you will be looking like this in no time as it requires serious work out too" she explained. "Wow, sounds like so much work though" Misa mumbled suddenly not feeling sorry for the way she looked herself. "Look Misa, you have a great body if that is what you're concerned about. You look healthy. That's what matters. Nobody needs to be having abs. If it makes you feel better, I won't have mine for long anymore either. In fact, I do feel like my body is changing bit by bit" Jamie continued. "Really? You feel something already?" Misa asked in disbelief. Jamie nodded "Everything is so sensitive these days. I'm not kidding. It feel strange to know though". Misa laughed "Gosh unni, I really don't need the details". "I wasn't going to give you" Jamie chuckled. "I am just gonna get really fat really fast. Trust me". "Ah unni, I am sure it won't be that bad. And even if you would, Jonghyun isn't going anywhere. The way he looks at you. I have never seen a guy look at a girl or woman before the way he does. Don't worry. You're lucky" Misa assured her best friend. "Misa bear!" Jamie smiled hugging her friend "I am really gonna miss you. It's going to be so weird to be here without you though. You better come to my wedding" Jamie insisted. "You kidding? Of course I'll be there. How can you get married without me there? I don't want to miss it" Misa cheered. "And you won't. Actually. I was wondering if you could come dress fitting with me? I really need my best friend with me" Jamie convinced Misa as she sat down next to her on the bench. "Unni...are you serious? Isn't this something you should be doing with your mom and his mom and all?" Misa replied feeling honored but not sure if she had the right to. "You know I am not so close to my family and apart from Jonghyun's mom and sister, I really want you to be there" Jamie insisted once again. "Are you sure?" Misa replied once more. Jamie nodded "I insist. Me dress fitting will not make any sense if you're not there to enjoy it with me. You were here with me after all. I think I will need you" Jamie insisted again. Misa smiled "Okay, okay. I would love to. I don't want to miss it!" "Now that's the answer I wanted" Jamie chuckled hugging her friend. "Let's hurry before these guys get impatient".

 

Both Jamie and Misa laughed at that statement and finished taking their clothes off revealing their bikini's and picked up their bags and towels heading out of the dressing room where indeed the guys were waiting. Well some of them. "Where did everyone else go?" Misa wondered since the group was only consisting of 6 now. "They couldn't wait" Yonghwa answered rolling his eyes grabbing Misa's hand. "You look very cute in a bikini" he whispered in her ear before planting a kiss on her cheek guiding her to the first best big swirly slides they could find. "This is so going to ruin my bikini bottom" Jamie pouted. "It's only for one day. I will take you shopping as soon as we get back in Seoul. How about that?" Jonghyun insisted. Jamie couldn't stop smiling "That's sweet, but I think we should wait buying a new bathing suit". "Why?" Jonghyun smirked. "You know why" Jamie chuckled "When will I have another opportunity to wear a bikini again?". "Our honeymoon?" Jonghyun whispered kissing her cheek. Jamie blinked "Really? Where do you plan on taking me? Somewhere exotic?" Jonghyun shook his head "Can't tell babycakes. Plus I haven't made up my mind just yet, but I am sure you will have a chance to wear a bikini or bathing suit" Jamie's fiance assured her. "You are too good to me" Jamie swooned kissing her fiance as they got in line for the big swirly slides. A big "Whooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!" came from outside the slides while Yonghwa started grinning.

 

MISA'S POV

"Was that Jungshin?" you laughed. "It definitely was" Yonghwa replied while you were moving up the line as it now was your turn. "Oh gosh, it looks so...so high" you squealed. "You're afraid of heights?" Yonghwa asked standing pretty close behind you. You shook your head "No I am not, but it's so...it looks a little...I don't know" you mumbled slightly confusing yourself. "You want to go together?" Yonghwa suggested giving you one of his y smiles. "Oh...okay?" you replied before you realized what you actually said. "Oh my god" you squealed as soon as you disappeared into the slide tube closely followed by Yonghwa who probably got deaf by your squealing. "This is so much fun" you cheered as soon as both you and Yonghwa landed in the big pool at the end of the slide. "Nice echo" Yonghwa laughed as you climbed out of the pool via the stairs. "I am so sorry" you apologized as you couldn't stop laughing. "You really think this is funny huh?" Yonghwa chuckled taking your hand in his. "I am sorry if I am turning you deaf. Can we go again though?" you begged your now boyfriend. "It's your day" Yonghwa agreed while they got back in line, but this time for the blue slide instead of the yellow one. "Wait will the rest of the group find us though?" you mumbled "Relax. We're with a big group and Jungshin is wearing bright orange swim shorts you will notice him. Don't worry" Yonghwa assured you as you took the blue slide for a first ride. Yonghwa couldn't stop laughing because he heard you laugh as the water inside the slide was swinging you from left to right ending right back in the big square pool outside again. "I'm having so much fun. Thanks for going here" you smiled while Yonghwa surprised you again by grabbing your hand. "Let's swim a little. These slides will ruin your bathing suit" he reminded you. He was right. These slides were pretty rough and wild. "I think it will be alright" you assured him while he guided you to the much bigger pool outside having some of the craziest waves.

 

NO POV

While everyone was swimming and sliding down the slides, Jamie had taken off to look for the nearest bathroom to throw her breakfast out. She ran off so quickly that Jonghyun was now looking for her getting all worried. "Have you guys seen Jamie?" he asked as soon as he found Misa and Yonghwa chilling by the pool. "What? Why? She's with you isn't she?" Misa fired questions because she really was confused since those two were always together. "She ran off and I couldn't keep up with her since I was still getting out of the pool. "Maybe she went to the ladies room? She's still pregnant" Yonghwa stated the obvious. "If it helps I can check the ladies room? We have to find unni" Misa suggested. "Thanks guys. I am just worried. I need to make sure she's okay" Jonghyun replied while the three of them went to the first ladies room they could find as they were going left. "Wait here. I'll go in" Misa insisted as she went into the ladies room checking all the toilets. "Unni? Jamie?" Misa coed as she was knockin all 5 doors individually but no Jamie to be found. "She's not in here. It must be the other one. If she really went to look for a ladies room to throw up it has to be one of these two" Misa continued making her point. Rushing to the other side passing the pool again leaving the rest of the group somewhat confused. "What's with them?" Key asked pointing at Misa, Yonghwa and Jonghyun. Again Misa disappeared into the ladies room while Jonghyun and Yonghwa waited outside. "Jamie? Are you in here?" Misa coed again passing the five individual toilets again before she heard some mumbling coming from the fourth. "I'm here" Jamie mumbled very soft it was hard for Misa to hear. "Unni?? Which one are you in?" and heard noise coming from the fourth door. "Can I come in? You're not are you?" Misa asked carefully cocking her head around the door and found a puffy not so good looking unni sitting next to the toilet.

 

"Jamie?! You really don't look okay" Misa added suddenly worried putting her hand on your forehead "Unni you're burning. I am going to get help" she insisted. "I feel so...so sick" Jamie murmured but Misa already disappeared to get Jonghyun. "I found her. I found her. She's in there" Misa panicked. "Is everything okay?" Jonghyun asked sounding even more worried than he did before. Misa shook her head. "I think she needs to see a doctor" and pulled on Jonghyun's arm dragging him into the ladies room. "Baby, why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling okay?" Jonghyun whispered going through his knees tucking your wet hair behind your ear before he noticed how warm you really felt. "You and I are going to see a doctor" "I feel so sick" Jamie mumbled throwing up again. "Ieuw" Misa mumbled holding her hand in front of . "Give me the key of your locker. I will get your stuffs out" Misa insisted as she took the keys from Jonghyun and Jamie. "We'll get you out of here okay? It's going to be alright" Jonghyun assured Jamie who tried to control herself wondering why she kept throwing up this time. Maybe she really did eat something wrong this morning? It wasn't long before Misa returned with Jamie and Jonghyun's stuff. "Thanks. I owe you. Again" Jonghyun thanked Misa taking out a towel to dry Jamie off a little bit before putting her shirt on. "Baby do you think you can stand up?". Jamie nodded lightly while her fiance helped her up after he threw a shirt on and let Jamie get on his back. "Can you tell the others we are heading back? I will take her to see a doctor first" Jonghyun asked looking at Misa and Yonghwa who both nodded. "Make sure she's put somewhere cool or something. She feels warm" Misa suggested. "Thanks guys. I'll see you guys later" Jonghyun replied piggyback Jamie out of the park only taking Jamie's bag with him as well as his wallet and phone. His bag Yonghwa would bring back as soon as they would return the villa.

 

JAMIE'S POV

Lucky for you the exit wasn't far from the ladies room you rushed into and it didn't last long before you found the car. "I feel so terrible" you cried. "Hey. It's gonna be okay. We will get a doctor to look at you" Jonghyun assured you while he has kneeled down in front of you to level you. "What if something is wrong?" you panicked. "Are you feeling any pain?" Jonghyun suddenly asked even more worried. You shook your head "No, but why do I feel so sick?" "I don't know babycakes. We'll get to you the hospital okay. In the meantime, if you get sick throw up in here" he whispered handing you a plastic bag before he closed the door on your side and rushed around the car to get in behind the wheel. He drove as fast as he could to the hospital demanding someone to look at you since you were pregnant with his twins. It wasn't long for someone to look at you when Jonghyun mentioned you were. "She's going to be alright?" Jonghyun asked one of the doctors while another one was caring for you. "It's a good thing you came here considering she's pregnant. She's having a sunstroke which could be dangerous for the babies if she doesn't receive treatment. "Is she alright? Are the babies okay?" Jonghyun asked still as worried as ever. "Miss Parker is going to be fine. We're keeping her here for the next three hours to give her some extra liquid. As far as we know the twins are alright too, but I really would consider staying out of the sun for a few days and she really needs to make sure she drinks enough water". Jonghyun sighed realizing he has more reasons to worry about you. "Is she allowed to go back home later? Or does she have to spend the night here?". "She can go home this evening, but just make sure that she is staying out of the sun as much as possible as well drinking enough water. Make sure she's sleeping in a cool environment. It will make her feel a bit better by tomorrow morning" the doctor explained. "Thanks doctor" Jonghyun smiled shaking his hand before he was allowed in your room and found you asleep. He pulled a chair to the bedside taking your hand in his. "Always making me worry like this huh?" he whispered kissing the back of your hand squeezing it before he caressed your head. He could watch you sleep for hours like this and stayed right by your bedside until you would wake up.

 

MISA'S POV

You let out a sigh. "Why is unni so sick all the time. I don't get it" Misa ranted sipping on some soda outside on the terrace while the rest of them joined them. "Where are Jamie and Jonghyun?" Onew asked looking at you and Yonghwa. "Jonghyun took unni to see a doctor because we found her sick in the ladies room" you explained. "Oh. Hope noona's alright" Taemin replied sitting down in the chair. "It really doesn't make sense to have fun here while she's sick" you sighed feeling a little bit bummed out. "We can go back to villa if you want. We also have a pool there" Yonghwa suggested squeezing your hand. "I am sorry if I am ruining the good mood right now, but it just doesn't feel right to have fun knowing my best friend is sick. Do you mind going back?" Yonghwa shook his head "Not at all. Like I said, we have a swimming pool too. Let's go back to the villa and hang out by the pool and wait for them to come back. How is that?" he continued. You nodded "Yes please. Let's go get our stuff and go" you sighed getting up from the chair heading back to the ladies dressing rooms. "Do we really have to go though?" Taemin murmured following the guys to the men's dressing room. "Unless you don't want to walk back" Onew shrugged. "We only have two cars now because I assume Jonghyun has taken one of them" he continued. "Chin up. There is always the swimming pool right outside the villa. The slides are missing but it remains the same" Key reminded the maknae. "Yea yea. Let's go back already" Taemin chuckled getting his stuff out of the locker heading into the dressing room to get dressed. Once everyone was dressed and outside again back at the cars the group had to split in two and get back in the two cars left. In a little twenty five minutes the group got back at the villa and headed inside when most of them returned to the swimming pool again.

 

"It looks like they're not back yet" you worried. "I am sure things will be alright. Jonghyun is with her. Don't worry too much" Yonghwa whispered trying to assure his worried girlfriend, you. "I am sorry. I just look out for my friend. This is not how I imagined my last night here to be" you confessed. "I know" Yonghwa replied kissing your hands since he was holding them. "Wait, when is your flight again?". Misa sighed "Tomorrow really early. While you guys are headed back to Seoul from Incheon I have to go back to India. Ugh I hate the thought of that" you complained. "Well at least we all have to get up really early tomorrow morning to catch our flight back to Seoul. That will make you feel a bit better right?" Yonghwa attempted. You couldn't resist to smile. He at least tried right? "It does. But only two hours to transfer is really short. I am going to miss you guys too much"n"For what it's worth, we will miss you too. Like a lot" Yonghwa convinced you. "I hope so" you chuckled. "Do you think they will be back tonight?" you asked looking at your boyfriend sitting next to you. "They should be. She might have eaten something wrong perhaps, but that doesn't require her to stay in the hospital. I guess" Yonghwa tried to convince you once more. "Can I make you something to eat? It's four. If you're hungry of course". "Well I kind of am. We bought these cup noodles I guess. Can I have one of those?" you smiled blinking your eyes two times. "Don't blink at me like that" Yonghwa chuckled. "I'll be right back" and headed into the kitchen to make some cup noodles for you and himself.

 

JAMIE'S POV

After two and half hours you finally opened your eyes and found Jonghyun in a chair at your bedside. You couldn't help but smile and squeezed his hand. "You're awake? Did you sleep alright?" Jonghyun questioned while he kissed the back of your hand. "I did. I still feel a little nauseous though" you confessed. "I am just glad you three are okay. You really need to stop giving me such worry attacks like that" he joked getting up from the chair and sat himself on the bed with you. "At least you're not feeling as hot as earlier" he added while he held a hand on your forehead. "We need to put the air conditioning on tonight. It seems to help you a bit". You smiled "I just don't want stay in a hospital. I want to stay with you tonight". "You have to missy. We have to get up early in the morning to catch our flight back to Seoul. I will make sure you sleep the rest of the day otherwise you're not going to be okay getting up so early in the morning". "I am sorry for making you worry so much" you mumbled playing with his hands. "It's okay. I get worried easily too I guess" "Are the twins okay?" you whispered giving your fiance a worried look. "Baby everything is okay with the both of them. Don't worry" "Why do I have these little tubes in my arm?" you panicked again thinking something really bad must have happened to you. "Honey, it's just fluid. You've had a sunstroke. You're going to be alright. You just have to stay out of the sun as much as possible for the next days. Which shouldn't be a problem for now. Summer is about to be over soon" Jonghyun assured you.

 

You let out a big sigh. "Why do I keep ruining everything? I don't do it on purpose, but I really have the worst timing when it comes to this". "Baby I'm sure your friend is not angry with you. It's not your fault either okay?" Jonghyun assured before he leaned down to kiss your temple. "I guess I am just unlucky lately" you murmured. "Are you sure about that?" Jonghyun smirked. "Well except for meeting you and having your twins and for being your fiance" you replied followed by a smile. "I am not unlucky". "Baby when these things happen to you, you can't always avoid it. I am just overly worried when it comes to those I love and you are no exception" Jonghyun assured you planting a small kiss on your lips. "Mhm" you smiled before one of the nurses walked in to check on you. "How do you feel Miss Parker?" You smiled "I am little nauseous still" "I am gonna see if we can get you something for that" the nurse replied as she checked your temperature. "It's a good thing your temperature is going down. I'll get the doctor in to see if you can go" and the nurse left again while you tried to sit up a little more straight. "Can you pass me a glass of water?" you whispered while Jonghyun passed you the glass with a straw in it. "I don't know why. I feel thirsty all of a sudden". "Maybe that is because you are thirsty babycakes. You want me to get you some more?" You nodded and your fiance got up to refill your glass while the doctor walked back in the room to check on you.

 

"So Miss Parker. The nurse asked me to give you something for the nausea and she told me your temperature went down. Apart from that, how do you feel?" Dr Lee asked while he checked your blood pressure and the amount of fluids you had gotten in your body by now. "I feel alright. Just sleepy and nauseous. That's about it. I can go home can I?". The doctor smiled "Of course you can. I would advise you to stay out of the sun for the next days and make sure you drink enough fluids like water or lemonade. No soda. I will give you a prescription on what you should drink every hour" Dr Lee explained while you just nodded in agreement. "We're leaving back to Seoul tomorrow morning, is there anything we need to consider?" Jonghyun asked handing you the glass of water. "There isn't however she might feel more nauseous than usual so I will prescribe some extra medication for the flight just in case and bring enough water" and Dr Lee turned back to you. "I think you're good to go home Miss Parker. Make sure you drink enough and if you feel nauseous, eating some fruits might help if you feel you can't really eat heavy food" "Is ice cream okay?" you asked giving the doctor a painful expression making him laugh. "If you want ice cream you can eat that. Cools your body too. Just eat whatever you crave for. Just avoid warm beverages for now". "Got it" you smiled. "I'll let the nurse know you're going home and leave the necessary medication there". "Thank you doctor" you smiled shaking Dr Lee's hand before he left the room. "I want ice cream" you nearly cheered about ready to get out of bed after the nurse took all the tubes out. "We will get you any ice cream you want. Let's get you dressed" Jonghyun smirked taking your clothes out of your backpack. "You brought my things?" you smiled. "Of course I did" and let you get dressed. As soon as you were dressed you headed back to villa where everyone was relaxing by the pool in the sun or swimming.

 

NO POV

"Unni, you're back!!" Misa cheered as soon as she saw her best friend getting out of the car with Jonghyun. "Is everything okay?" she asked taking the backpack from Jonghyun. Jamie nodded "Yea I am just a little nauseous. But I am alright" she answered as she went back into the house to avoid the sun sitting down in the couch of the living room since this room was pretty cool. "You do look a little puffy though" Misa worried sitting down next to her best friend. "Misa I am so sorry if I ruined your day. I really have a bad timing" Jamie sighed feeling guilty. "I just want you to be okay. The night still isn't over" Misa sing songed. "Baby, I got you something" Jonghyun smiled handing you a big cup of ice cream and a big spoon. "Ice cream. You're the best. Thank you" Jamie smiled at her fiance dipping her spoon in the ice cream before he kissed her cheek. "I will get the bedroom ready so it won't be too warm for you okay?" Jonghyun insisted before he kissed Jamie and disappeared. "Unni what happened though?". "I had a sunstroke. This is why I have been throwing up like a mad woman" Jamie explained. "Unni isn't that like dangerous for the baby? Everything's okay right?" Misa continued sounding just as worried as her fiance. "Everything is alright and so is the baby. I just have to make sure I drink a lot and stay out of the sun for the next days and it's best if I stay in a cooler place with some air conditioning. This is why Jonghyun is up now to make sure the air conditioning is on to keep myself cool" Jamie continued. "Unni at least you're alright. You really get all of us worried these days" Misa chuckled. "Anyways. I should go and pack my suitcase. We have to get up early tomorrow morning". "Yea I need to do that too" "You my darling aren't going to do anything" Jonghyun interrupted the conversation causing Misa to chuckle. "He's looking out for you alright". "Of course I do" Jonghyun agreed sitting down next to Jamie. "But my stuff is all over the place" Jamie mumbled taking another spoonful of ice cream. "We know that, but let me take care of that. All you do is eat your ice cream right now" Jonghyun smirked pecking her cheek again. "You even have a guy who's packing your stuff. You're lucky" Misa chuckled.

 

MISA'S POV

"How about I help you pack then huh?" Yonghwa insisted grabbing your hand pulling you up dragging you up the stairs to your bedroom. "Ww...wait. You don't really have to" you then changed your mind. "I know you want me to help you pack. We'll be finished in no time and then we'll have a little more time to enjoy our last dinner tonight. How is that?" Yonghwa insisted. You just smiled "Okay. But didn't we already eat?". "We didn't have chocolate ice cream yet" Yonghwa teased you opening the door to your bedroom. "Why? All this chocolate ice cream is going to make me fat. But it's so good" you mumbled giving in sitting down on the bed. "Don't you want the ice cream then?". "Stop teasing me. Of course I do. How can I say no to chocolate ice cream" you smiled getting off the bed and started gathering your clothes that were in the bedroom that you definitely were not planning to wear tomorrow or the day after. "You really have to live a little miss Misa" Yonghwa chuckled gathering up some of your things too. "I don't even know what I will be wearing tomorrow. It will be hot in India for sure. I should wear a dress" you mumbled diving into your suitcase unpacking the whole thing.

 

"I thought you wanted to pack" Yonghwa giggled as he sat on the floor next to you. "Yea I am. I just need to get the clothes out I need to wear tomorrow. Won't have time for that" you explained as you put your red flowered dress on the bed as well as some clean underwear and your black ballerina shoes. "You might want to wear something like this too" Yonghwa insisted pulling out a black cardigan and put it on top of the red dress. "I don't want you to get cold in the morning" Yonghwa convinced you while you just nervously bit your lip thinking he was so cute, handsome and thoughtful at the same time. Unexpectedly Yonghwa leaned in carefully kissing your lips before he gave you a cute kind of smile that was killing you in all possible ways. "Thanks" you blushed folding up your clothes and started putting them all down in the suitcase while Yonghwa passed the rest of the things you weren't going to need until and finally after thirty minutes they were finished and completely packed. "The only thing I will have to pack in the morning is my last beauty stuff and this what I wear right now. Thank you for helping me pack". Yonghwa gave you one of those killer smiles "No problem. Now we definitely deserved ice cream" he insisted and pulled you up by your hands. "Wait did you even pack already?" you asked changing the subject again. "Darling, I am already finished. Don't worry. Let's eat ice cream" Yonghwa convinced you as you were heading down the stairs where the rest of the group were just kind of making themselves at home eating whatever there was left to eat.

 

JAMIE'S POV

"I'm stuffed" you sighed putting the empty bowl down on the table. "Should I get you some watermelon before the rest of the guys eat it all?" Jonghyun suggested before he went into the kitchen. You didn't have the chance to reply because he already took off. He definitely knew how much you loved watermelon. "I saved you some" Jonghyun whispered pecking your cheek appearing out of nowhere. "You're sweet. Thank you. But I feel stuffed now. Really" you convinced your fiance. "I didn't say you have to eat it right now did I? I just sliced up some and will take it up to our room and put it in the mini fridge until you do want to eat something" your fiance explained. "What am I going to do without you?" you smiled widely ready to get off the couch. "You know what would be really good right now? A shower. Not a hot one though and not too cold" "Let's go then" Jonghyun smiled following you up the stairs to your room staying right behind you to make sure you would not come down the stairs. "It's so cool in here. It's nice" you smiled turning to your fiance pecking his lips. "I need to think of what I'm wearing tomorrow".

 

"Baby can you please just slow down? You don't have to do that right now". "But...we're leaving tomorrow. Early. I don't want to stress in the morning" you defended yourself. "I know you don't and you won't have to. I gathered up your things already, the only thing that has to be done is putting it back in. No need to stress. First you are going to take a shower just as you wanted" your fiance Jonghyun insisted you. "You will come with me?" you asked grabbing some clean underwear and your pj's before heading into the bathroom. "Of course" Jonghyun sing songed starting to take his shoes and clothes off following you into the bathroom. You kept your shower a little short and the temperature was just right. It was mostly cold water, but it wasn't just too cold you would freeze. It was nice. Once you were completely showered and changed into your shorts and tank top you brushed your hair and climbed onto the bed while the balcony doors were wide open blowing in some nice air too so it would not get too cold in the bedroom. You smiled as soon as you saw your fiance coming out of the bathroom just wearing his grey PJ pants and nothing else. "You're y" you complimented his looks nearly drooling. "You don't just have to go to bed for me though. "Baby I am staying right with you" he insisted climbing on the bed kissing your lips. "I love you" you whispered rolling on your side to face that handsome looking man of yours wrapping your arms around his neck letting him kiss you all over again. You didn't think about sleeping yet and just wanted to enjoy your cuddles and kisses with your fiance.

 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016]