TWELVE

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

JAMIE'S POV

You had been sleeping even though it was just lightly because you couldn't wait for Jonghyun to be back. You carefully turned around crawling in his arms while his lips touched your temple. "You're awake?" Jonghyun whispered staring at you feeling your warm breath on his skin. "I waited for you to come back. I sleep much better with you" you whispered with a smile in your voice. Jonghyun smiled before he pressed his hot lips on yours and passionately kissed them running his fingers through your hair while you ran your fingers down his spine. "I missed you" you whispered breathing onto those kissable lips of his.  "I missed you more" Jonghyun chuckled tucking your hair behind your ear. "I couldn't stop thinking about you" he added pressing his lips back on yours while you rolled yourself on your back pulling him with you. "Can't you just stay with me like this forever?" Jonghyun whispered keeping his eyes locked with yours. "You want me to?" you shrugged teasing him a little. Jonghyun nodded. "I do, even though I know that's impossible. We're still getting to know each other, but I can't help thinking it" he confessed. "I think I just like you that much Jamie". You smiled from one ear to the other. "We don't have to be over when I go back to Berlin right?" you whispered running your hands down his muscular arms. "Jamie, I don't want us to be over. Not even when you go back to Berlin. We'll make it work one way or another. Only if you want to be with me just as much as I want to be with you?" Jonghyun confessed leaving a small kiss on your lips. "Mhm…you kidding? Of course I want to be with you too. That much you'll get sick of me" you joked. "I doubt that. I'll never get sick of you" Jonghyun chuckled deepening the kiss running his fingers up your legs knowing exactly where this was going.

 

MISA'S POV

In the meantime you and Yonghwa slowed down the horseback riding pace and decided to bring the horse back to the stable. "Thank you for letting us borrow your horse" Yonghwa smiled thanking the lady horse owner. "You're more than welcome. It looks like he had fun riding with you two today" the lady chuckled. "Thanks for looking after him". "We had fun too. Thank you. See you next time". "Bye pretty horsey" you sing- songed petting the horse once more before following Yonghwa back to the beach again. "Can I fancy you for some ice cream?" Yonghwa smiled ily at you as you took your shoes off to feel the sand between your toes and glanced back up at the handsome looking man right next to you. "Only if it's chocolate" you reminded him. "I'm pretty sure they have chocolate too" Yonghwa chuckled while the wind blew through his hair. "Is that a yes?" "Of course it's a yes" you giggled never turning down a chance of having chocolate ice cream. "Let's go then" he insisted grabbing your hand and dragged you up to the small coffee house up the hill. "What can I get you?" the friendly smiling man behind the counter asked happy to see some customers ordering something other than just coffee, a diet coke or a slushy drink. "Can have two cones with two scoops each of this chocolate flavor right here?" Yonghwa asked pointing at a chocolate chipped flavor behind the glass. "Two it is" the man smiled and prepared the cones. "That's $3,20 please". Yonghwa put a 5 dollar bill on the counter "That's fine, keep the change". "Oh thank you" the man smiled handing the two ice creams to Yonghwa "Enjoy the rest of the day" the man smiled greeting the two of you. "Here you go" Yonghwa smiled cutely at you who took a bite from the delicious chocolate calling your name. "Mhm, thank you" you cheered unexpectedly pecking Yonghwa's cheek leaving him rather shocked, so were you yourself. 'Omo, I did not seriously just kiss his cheek' you mumbled to yourself facing away from him trying to hide your blushing face of embarrassment. Yonghwa smirked mischievously taking a bite from his ice cream enjoying your unexpected action. Maybe this was exactly what he liked. Not knowing when you were going to surprise him just like you just did.

 

While the sun was slowly setting you and Yonghwa both finished your ice creams taking a walk on the shore bathing your feet into the sea. "Thank you for the ice cream" you smiled shyly kicking the water in front of you. "And thank you for the date. It has been amazing". Yonghwa his lips. "It happened to be one of the best dates I had actually" he confessed with his hands tucked in his pocket. Was he for real? This was one of his best dates? Is he on drugs? He could get any girl he wanted? What made you so different from everyone else for him to say that? You were pretty sure he had been on quite some dates before you. Or maybe he really didn't have that many dates? "So I owe you a thank you for today. You made it a whole lot better" he smiled ily at you slowing down his pace. "Misa" he asked grabbing your wrist stopping you from walking any further. "Can I take you on a second date?" You blinked your eyes in disbelief scratching your head nervously "You want to go on another date?" Yonghwa nodded "Of course, why wouldn't I? Listen I like you Misa and I really want to get to know you. You're so different from most girls I met. But I understand if you don't want to". You shook your head. "It's not that. Truth is I just never had been on dates with a guy before. I want to make sure the guy is worthy of being with me. I don't want to give you the wrong idea, but that's just me" you confessed. "That's okay" Yonghwa smiled taking your hand in his. "I respect you for being this honest with me. I guess I'll just have to fight for you in a way right?" he chuckled squeezing your hand. You slightly blushed at his words. "I just don't want to give myself so easily". "I get it and that's okay. I'll prove to you to be a good guy for as long as I need to. And no, that doesn’t mean I am going to be a bad guy afterwards" Yonghwa joked while you both continued your romantic little walk back to the car after you dried your feet on a small towel Yonghwa took with him.  After driving all the way back to Seoul, Yonghwa dropped you back off at the hotel walking you back to your room to make sure you would be safe and won't get tangled up with local bad boys. Believe it or not, Seoul has some. "Thank you for taking me up and for everything today. It was beyond amazing. Thank you" you smiled trying to avoid eye contact, because after all, you liked him a whole lot more than you would like to admit. "I am glad you've had a good time because I did too. Say hi to Jamie from me". You nodded "I will. Say hi to the other guys from us. Drive home safely okay?" Yonghwa smiled nervously. "I will. Good night Misa" he added planting his soft lips on your cheek leaving a small innocent kiss before he walked back to the elevator.  "Yonghwa?" you shouted after him as he turned around. "I'd love to go on a second date with you. Just text me when and what time". Yonghwa smiled from one ear to the other happy to know you’re giving him a second date, meaning you had just as much fun as he did. "Good night Misa". "Goodnight" you whispered before you opened the hotel room and closed the door behind you.

 


 

...the next morning....

 

NO POV

Recovering from their dates from the day before, both Jamie and her best friend Misa decided to take things slow and easy for today, besides the boys were having busy schedules themselves today, so they said. "So what shall we do today?" Misa sing songed sitting on the bed after she took her shower. Jamie shook her head raising her shoulders holding a bobby pin between her teeth busy doing her hair. "I honestly don't know but we definitely should do something fun don't you think?" she smiled sliding the bobby pin into her hair turning back to face her friend. "I agree with you" Misa chuckled. "Hey maybe we can go into town? Grab some lunch, go to the Han River Park? Just do random nonsense things today?" "That's not a bad idea" Jamie agreed tying a black and white folded bandana around her head. "I do have good ideas sometimes" Misa giggled. Once the both of them threw on their shoes and gathered their stuff, they left the room ready to explore the city a little bit more than they already did. Not exactly sure where they were headed, they randomly hopped on a local bus and got out as soon as the two of them thought it was time to get off. They were both baffled looking somewhat lost not really knowing where they were at some point. "I really have no idea where were are right now" Jamie giggled looking around trying to read some street signs. "Unni we are so so lost" Misa chuckled as they walked down a road that wasn't just as crowded and rather looked like a normal street. "Let's just head that way and take a bus to the center or something" Misa added not able to control her laughing while they passed a group of girls waiting in front of a building. "Looks like a party out here" Jamie joked while a white van pulled up in front of the building making all the girls go anxiously crazy.

 

Both Jamie and Misa looked at one another wondering the same thing. What's the fuss all about? Deciding to keep walking and ignore, Jamie and Misa stopped in their tracks when a group of five guys stepped out of the van. "Taemin!! Minho!!" the same group of girls were screaming when they stepped out. "How random is this?" Misa laughed in amusement over the fact that as soon as the two arrived in Seoul, everything seemed happening randomly. "Key!!" the girls screamed while he stepped out of the van waving at these girls with a big smile plastered on his face glancing around but didn't seem to recognize Misa and Jamie. "I think he has a short term memory" Jamie joked tucking her hands in the back pocket of her jeans quietly observing the scenery. "How do these things happen so randomly, seriously? I don't get it" Misa wondered as she quietly watched these fans go crazy one by one. "Jonghyun!!" the girls screamed as soon as the good looking singer stepped out just randomly waving. He was wearing shades and neither of the girls could really tell if he was looking or not. "Unni you should totally text him, let him know you're here" Misa encouraged Jamie poking her arm. "Are you nuts? He's working!" she reminded her friend. "Let's just go! This is so awkward" she added ready to turn around again and leave looking for the best next bus stop. "Too late" Misa sing-songed nervously pulling on her arm while Jonghyun seemed to be looking their way and took off his shades. "This is not the reality I wanted" Jamie mumbled while Jonghyun slightly waved at the both of them. "So embarrassing. Can we go now? What if he thinks I'm stalking him? This can't be good" Jamie added rather wanting to hide herself behind a tree or something.  As cheerful as he is, Onew stepped out of the van getting screamed to death yet with a big smile plastered on his face and detected the two of them in the distance since Jonghyun was waving at them. "Unni you're not stalking him, he knows that too doesn't he?" Misa assured her. Excitedly Onew waved at Jamie and Misa leaving fans to wonder why he was so happy to see two foreign looking girls. "Okay, let's go" Misa insisted feeling the embarrassment herself this time and pulled on Jamie’s arm dragging her with her as you took a second look back over her shoulder meeting with Jonghyun's beautiful looking eyes releasing all the butterflies tied in your tummy again.

 

While Jamie and Misa crossed the street to catch a bus back into the city, SHINee disappeared into the SBS building while Jonghyun got attacked by a curious Onew. "Wasn't that your girlfriend?" Jonghyun smirked "Yeah that was her". "Maybe she was here to see you?" Onew answered dumbfounded. "I don't think so. She didn't even know I was here to begin with" Jonghyun chuckled. "I guess she just randomly ended up here". "Right" Onew chuckled in amusement of his friend's answer. "Maybe you should go see her? After the broadcast recording I mean obviously" Onew added. Jonghyun smiled. "I haven't thought of that" and took his phone out of his pocket. "You should ask both your girlfriend and her best friend over for dinner. At our place I mean" Key suggested suddenly jumping into the conversation out of nowhere. "You were eavesdropping?" Jonghyun laughed. "No I wasn't" Key defended himself. "But you should invite them. I'll cook. We have a quiet evening after all, so why not?" "It's not a bad idea. Gives us some time to get to know them a bit better" Onew agreed. "I'll text her and ask" Jonghyun surrendered. "Yah! You guys, we have to get ourselves ready" Minho shouted at the three amigos who were looking to have a tea party. Once Jamie and Misa finally caught a bus back into the city, back to living part of the world, they decided to buy some lunch to eat in the Han River Park after they asked at least someone locally how to get there. Relieved and happy to have found the park at last, the girls sat down in the grass stalling out their foods on a picnic blanket they bought at some random place on their way. "This is so nice" Jamie sighed taking a sip from her non coffee frappuccino while the sun was burning on her face. "Mhm, these sandwiches are good, you should try unni" Misa reminded Jamie as she was chewing her food away with some chai tea from Starbucks. Jamie pulled her legs up putting her cup down next to her digging into her own food taking a bite from the delicious looking healthy sandwich. "Just seeing it makes me hungry" Jamie confessed taking a bite like a hungry tiger. "It's good right?" Misa sing-songed taking another sip from her cup of tea. "So you and Jonghyun are pretty serious. Are you his girlfriend yet?" Misa asked hearing Jamie somewhat out. She shook her head. "No. I mean we're still dating. You shouldn't rush these things" she bluntly answered taking another bite from her sandwich. "You guys are diving into this pretty fast already if you ask me and from what I know he seems to like my unni a whole lot" Misa reminded her friend. "I guess so. I don't know. I just want to enjoy being with him. Being here with you. I honestly never rushed into something like this before. I just feels so strange, but I can't explain it really either" Jamie mumbled taking a sip from her chocolate flavored frappe. "Love at first sight? Huh?" Misa a little. "Possibly? I've gone crazy haven't I?" Misa raised her shoulders. "Maybe just a little bit” Misa joked followed by a giggle. “But then I am not feeling what you are feeling and only you can judge for yourself if it's right or not" she added. "He should be lucky that I like him and think he's a nice guy. As far as I am able to judge that obviously. Otherwise I would have not approved" Misa confessed. "Thanks for that" Jamie giggled putting her sunglasses on.

 

Just as Jamie and Misa were enjoying the gorgeous looking view in front of them, watching little kids play with the water who were supervised by happy smiling families around them, two guys stopped in front of them blocking the sun. "Misa? Jamie?" Minhyuk shrugged not expecting to see the two of them randomly sitting there. "Hey! Minhyuk. Yonghwa" Jamie chuckled amused by today's randomness. "What are you two girls doing here by yourselves?" Yonghwa asked as he sat himself down next to Misa who nearly choked on her tea. She really did not expect this handsome looking man sitting down next to her out of the blue. "You guys are lost?" Jamie asked wondering what brought them here. "Ah we were just having a little break. Hyung decided to drive here. Clear our heads and get some Starbucks" and shook his Frappuccino before he sat himself down too. "Aha, okay. Where the others?" Jamie asked out of curiosity. "Oh they're coming a bit later. They had to drop something off" Yonghwa smiled more than happy to see the two of them, especially Misa, who now looked somewhat a scared looking cat. "What have you been up to today?" Yonghwa asked flashing his cute smile at the suddenly nervous looking girl. "Oh" Misa chuckled shyly. "We were just having a day of randomness". "Oh really?" Yonghwa smirked taking a sip from his iced tea while Misa's eyes were trailing off to his perfect looking arms and hands before looking up at his face again. “Why didn’t you girls tell us you were headed here today? We could have hung out this afternoon I guess” Minhyuk smiled sipping on his water. “Well this is just a last minute plan really” Jamie shrugged moving her sunglasses onto her head. "Do you girls have any plans for tonight?" Minhyuk asked bluntly. Jamie shook her head before her phone started buzzing and noticed it was Jonghyun calling. A smile appeared on her face giving away everything. "I’m sorry, I gotta take this" she excused herself getting up picking up her phone.

 

"Hey?" Jamie picked up with a smile in her voice. "Don't you have to work?" she asked wondering why he called her so suddenly. "I am at work yes. Were you stalking on me earlier?" he with a laugh in that y voice of his. "No I wasn't. It was really embarrassing" Jamie confessed. "Well then do you miss me?" Jonghyun asked nearly whispering making her chuckle. "You know very well I did" she laughed. "You're calling because you miss me too?" "That too, but I was actually calling to ask you over for dinner at our dorm. Both you and Misa. Key offered to cook and it was his idea. What do you say?" "I'd love that. Let me get to Misa for a second okay?" she added turning to her friend interrupting her conversation with Yonghwa. "Key asked us over for dinner, we shall go yes?" Jamie asked while both Minhyuk and Yonghwa were looking back at her. Misa nodded "Uhuh, okay!" she bluntly answered nervously taking another sip from her tea. "That's a yes" Jamie confirmed to Jonghyun on the other side of the line. "Okay good. That's a dinner date then. Oh I am finishing in an hour, where you two at?" he asked eager to see his girl again. "We're at the Han River Park. I am not sure for how long. We just got here though. But you'll find me here and if not I'll text you okay?" she continued. "Alright. See you in a bit" Jonghyun answered sounding more than happy on her confirmation. "I can't wait" she chuckled before they hung up and Jamie sat back down joining her friends again.

 

"Oh let me guess? He's coming to see you?" Misa shrugged playing with the cup in her hands. Jamie nodded with a never ending smile on her face. "Yes! I mean, we're not having any other plans than just sitting here right?" and finished her second chicken sandwich. "So you're really dating Jonghyun then?" Yonghwa asked looking at Jamie out of curiosity with his arms resting on his knees. "I guess I am yes" she chuckled wiping a bit of sauce from the corner of . "Just dating?" Misa giggled. "You two are more than just dating except you're still in denial" Misa reminded her. Jamie knew she was probably right, but she and Jonghyun didn't exactly call themselves girlfriend and boyfriend yet. "Such a shame noona is dating" Minhyuk joked with that cute smile of his plastered on his face pretending to be heartbroken. "You officially broke his heart now" Yonghwa giggled taking a sip from his drink. "Noona did not" Minhyuk defended himself throwing a piece of grape at his hyung making both Jamie and Misa laugh out loud. "So Misa" Yonghwa started looking back at her sitting next to him just bluntly blinking her eyes. "Mhm?" she mumbled. "Can I take you out on a second date tomorrow afternoon?" Yonghwa continued locking his eyes with hers. Just staring in those eyes made Misa rather run away and hide herself somewhere in the park where she couldn't be found by anyone. "I…" she continued to mumble not sure what to answer to such an easy question. After all she had been on a date with him before. How hard could it be to say yes? Exactly! That was her problem. She had never been in a relationship with a guy before and growing to really like the good looking tall guy sitting next to her made her feel vulnerable. "Just say yes" Minhyuk answered for her. "I agree" Jamie answered wanting her friend to enjoy her summer just as much as she did. Misa smiled hiding her blushing before looking back at Yonghwa again. "A second date it is and I promised you a second one the other day didn't I?" she reminded him trying to avoid eye contact. "That's right, you did" Yonghwa smiled putting the cup next to him on his left.

 

Just when they were laughing at Minhyuk and Yonghwa's dry jokes, someone startled Jamie covering her eyes. "Guess who?" a y warm voice echoed in her ear. It wasn't so hard to tell, because she recognized the touch of his hands. She definitely knew who he was and started to giggle and turned her head as soon as he removed his hands locking eyes with the most gorgeous looking eyes she has ever seen. "Hey!" Jamie smiled finding a y looking Jonghyun kneeling down behind her smiling back. "How did you find me?" Jamie asked since the park was quite big and crowded. "I followed your gps" Jonghyun chuckled leaving her to wonder if he was serious. "I'm kidding. I just followed the wind" and sat himself behind her kissing her cheek wrapping his arms around her. "Definitely not just dating" Yonghwa whispered loud enough for Misa to hear. "I told you" Misa shrugged finishing her tea. "What are you drinking?" Jonghyun asked whispering in Jamie’s ear resting his chin on her shoulder while she was leaning into his arms. "I finished it, but I was drinking a frappuccino. Java chip to be exact" she answered closing her eyes. After relaxing a bit longer in the park, Yonghwa and Minhyuk had to leave because they still had some work left to do. Both Yonghwa and Minhyuk got up ready to hug Jamie and Misa. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Yonghwa smiled peering into Misa's eyes. Misa nodded nervously "Tomorrow. Oh what time?" she asked before she forgot. "I'll pick you up at 1. Sounds good?" Misa nodded. "See you tomorrow" he whispered giving her the best hug she ever had and even left her a kiss on the cheek before he really left. "See you guys" he waved at both Jamie and Jonghyun. "Bye! Say hi to the others" Jamie smiled waving back before she continued to clean up the little mess on her picnic plaid.

 

Jamie threw all the garbage in a trashcan nearby before turning to Jonghyun. "Ready to go?" he asked ready to take her hand, but a clean freak she was she sanitized her hands first. It was trash she threw away after all. "Ready" she smiled folding her hand in his leaving a kiss on his cheek. "I got everything" Misa sing-songed holding the plaid in her hands following the two lovebirds to Jonghyun's car. "You can throw it in here" Jonghyun said while he opened the trunk as soon as they reached the parking lot nearby. "Thanks" Misa sighed throwing the blanket in. "I hope you girls are hungry" Jonghyun smirked unlocking the doors for Jamie and Misa so they both could get in. "Key better be a good cook" Misa joked as she buckled herself secure after closing the door behind her. Jonghyun stepped behind the wheel and couldn't resist to give Jamie a kiss first before he started the engine. Misa just whistled looking away instead pretending not see all the skinship between the two of them. After driving thirty minutes they arrived in what looked like a nice neighborhood in the city. "You guys live here?" Misa asked looking around as soon as Jonghyun parked the car and they stepped out. "We live there" Jonghyun answered pointing at the next building. Jamie didn't say much and was just enjoying holding hands with the man who gave her butterflies with just one look and one touch.

 

Jonghyun opened the door of the big building after they crossed the street safely and took the elevator to the third floor. "We're here" Jonghyun sing-songed unlocking the door welcomed by three excited barking doggies. "Oh my god" Misa squealed. "Hi" she cheered petting the doggies in front of her. Key walked into the hallway when the dogs didn't respond to his whistling. "Sorry about that" he chuckled greeting both Jamie and Misa. "It's okay, I love dogs" Misa giggled loving the attention from the little pets. Jonghyun closed the door behind him while Roo barked scratching his leg. "Aigo, you missed me that much?" Jonghyun shrugged picking up his little girl after he took his shoes off and so did the girls. "Comme des....come here" Key demanded his doggie who was just looking at Misa wanting all her attention. "Come come" Misa chuckled in amusement following Key into the living room. Doggie followed and soon ignored everyone playing with her sister. "They're so cute and fluffy" Misa chuckled smiling at Key. "They can be little es too sometimes. No matter how innocent they look". "Hiiiii" Onew smiled welcoming the two of them. "Long time no see". Misa laughed at his words. "It's like what? Five days ago?" "Yeah not so long ago" Onew laughed at his own stupidity this time. "I hope you girls like Mac and Cheese?" Key asked looking at you two. "Mac and Cheese is fine I guess. I never tried it" Misa confessed. "You need help?" Jamie offered feeling somewhat guilty he had to do the cooking by himself. Not that it was a hard dish to prepare, but she would feel uneasy to let just one person do everything. "Nah, that's ok" Key shook his head. "You girls just sit and relax". "Where are the other two?" Jonghyun asked while he was petting Roo. "They went to the convenient store about ten minutes okay. They should be back any second" Onew informed the curious dino.

 

"Hiii" Jamie cheered petting Roo who was first sniffing her hand before she her nose. "I think someone likes you" Jonghyun smiled ily at Jamie. "She just approved of you I guess. Didn't you?" he communicated with the baby in his arms before looking back at Jamie. "And I like you too" he added before pecking her lips. "Oh my god, really!" Onew whined "You are so cheesy. You guys look married". "Yea and they claim to be just dating. Can you believe it?" Misa agreed with Onew following him into the living room. "Don't mind them" Jonghyun chuckled. "I'm not" Jamie whispered kissing his tasty lips this time before the door opened and the two other doggies rushed to the door again. "Hello hello" Taemin cheered walking in on his socks followed by two playful dogs as he put the plastic bag down on the table. "Did you get the macaroni?" Key asked going through the bag on the table. "Got it!" Minho added closing the door behind him before he noticed Jamie and Misa. "Noona" Taemin greeted Jamie excitedly looking at Minho. "Since you haven't met yet. Noona, this is Minho, Minho this is noona" he introduce them to one another. "Nice to meet you, noona?" Minho chuckled not sure what to call you. "Jamie! Nice to meet you too" she smiled happy that she finally met all five of them. "Now Key is making the food, we should play a board game in the meantime" Taemin suggested as he sat down on floor around the table. "Don't you think it's wrong to play without Key?" Misa interrupted worrying about his feelings to leave him out of the fun. "We do it all the time" Onew explained sliding onto the ground across Taemin. "I don't think we have met yet" Minho smiled introducing himself to Misa. "Minho". Misa couldn't help but think of the fact she always calls him 'Min ho ho' and quickly snapped out of her thoughts. "Misa. Nice to meet you".  "Can I get you something to drink?" Jonghyun asked staring into Jamie’s eyes the way he only can. "Do you have lemonade?" she answered taking Roo from Jonghyun. "We should have" Jonghyun smiled ily at Jamie. "Misa? What would you like to drink?" he then asked looking at her friend who was sitting on the couch now next to Minho. "Oh lemonade? Or juice? Both is fine" she answered waving her hand. "You're so cute" Jamie giggled cuddling with Roo while she kept her nose and cheek while Jonghyun went into the kitchen to get something to drink for the two female guests that were now more than guests. They were friends.

 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016]