THIRTY-FOUR

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

NO POV

"Good morning" Jonghyun sing-songed walking into the kitchen followed by Jamie and Minhyuk and Jungshin who were now awake too. "Hey good morning" Misa smiled tapping on the empty seat next to her for her best friend to sit down. "You want some tea?" Jonghyun asked standing behind his now fiance who was nodding "Yes please" and smiled back before he planted a kiss on her temple. "Ew you guys are so touchy. Even early in the morning" Misa complained before taking another sip from her big glass of milk. "Whatever" Jamie laughed and patiently waited for her tea. "Hey you guys are back and up" Yonghwa smiled wondering what happened last night. Or maybe he didn't want to know. He too was a guy after all. "I needed some quality time with my Jamie" Jonghyun bluntly answered with a never ending smile plastered on his face. "Did something happen?" Jonghyun L  asked wondering what that smiling was all about. "Drop that question. Maybe I don't want to know" he then continued. "Nothing happened" Jonghyun convinced everyone present in the kitchen while he poured some hot water in two mugs and put them down on the kitchen table for himself and Jamie. "Did too" Misa chuckled before she noticed something shimmery around her best friend's ring finger she has never seen before.

 

"Omo! Unni?!" she added with wide eyes and pulled on her hand and finally saw it was an engagement ring. So that happened? Shocked and surprised she moved her eyes between Jamie and Jonghyun and back to her best friend. "Unni, you got engaged?". When that question left Misa's lips Jungshin nearly choked on his milk. It didn't matter to lie because sooner or later everyone would know because the ring was pretty obvious. Jamie raised her hand followed by a nod "Yes we got engaged. This guy proposed last night" she swooned dropping her head onto his shoulder since he was sitting next to her on the other side. "Isn't that a little bit fast?" Jonghyun L asked with a surprised expression on his face. Yonghwa didn't say anything because he knew Jamie was pregnant so he could understand why Jonghyun would want to get married, but the rest of his band mates obviously didn't know. Yet. "I know it looks a little fast and everything, but I love Jamie and I want to spend the rest of my life with her" Jonghyun confessed with a never ending smile on his face holding Jamie's hand. "That is so sweet" Misa squealed. "You sure you want to get married so early? You two have been dating for not even a month yet. Unless..." he paused and nearly choked on his coffee "Perhaps...are you two...I mean...she's pregnant?" he then continued. "Oh no" Jamie thought as she felt her heart drop in her stomach. "Are you serious?" Jonghyun L added moving his eyes between the engaged couple.

 

"I know it looks like we haven't been responsible and all of that, but we have. But it happened. Early or not, I still believed it happened for a reason. My parents already know and now you guys do too" Jonghyun continued to explain. "Wow...that's some responsibility" Minhyuk stated the obvious. "We know it is, but I am really crazy for Jamie..." Jonghyun smiled and looked at Jamie sitting next to him "...I really believe I have found my other half and I don't believe there is any other woman on this planet who will look at me and will love me the way she does. Sometimes you just know you meet the right person and I know I did". "Ah you guys" Misa squealed again. "You guys are so much in love. I am jealous" she confessed. Yonghwa chuckled looking quite amused. "Will you marry me?" he smiled throwing Misa off guard. "What?" she asked with big eyes. Was he for real? Of course he wasn't. "I am sorry, but there is much more needed for me to marry you. It's just not so easy" she reminded him. "Damn it" Yonghwa giggled. "It was worth the try since you mentioned you were envious of those two". Misa shook her head. "I am kind of envious, but unni is a good person with a very big heart and I am happy she found her perfect man. She deserves it". "Misaaa" Jamie squealed hugging her best friend followed by a kiss on her cheek. "You're like my sister and I love you" and then looked at Yonghwa. "You better not break her heart mister. I know where to find you and I will kick your ".

 

Yonghwa threw his hands in the air as if to surrender. "I won't. I promise. I will allow you to kick more than just my if I would". "Hey I heard that sentence before" Misa chuckled. "Because you told me once" Jamie shrugged before looking at her fiance. "But this guy won't" and kissed his lips. "Well I guess if you guys are happy together, who am I to judge?" Jonghyun L smiled. "Congrats to both of you I guess?. You guys better not forget to invite us to the wedding". "We won't" Jamie smiled back taking a sip from her tea. "I really would appreciate it if you guys didn't tell anybody. I want to come forward about Jamie's pregnancy myself. Soon enough when the time is right" Jonghyun added with a straight face moving his eyes from Jonghyun to Minhyuk to Jungshin to Yonghwa. "Of course we won't say anything" Yonghwa smiled looking at his bandmates. "Right guys?" Minhyuk threw his hands in the air shaking his head "No way! I think that's your job to do that. It's none of our business anyway. I'll just pretend I don't know" and also poured some hot water in his cup to make some tea for himself.

 

"You want a toast?" Jonghyun asked whispering in Jamie's ear before planting a kiss on her cheek. Jamie shook her head "I am craving for yogurt. Oh and fruits. We have some right?" Jonghyun nodded "We should have" and got up from his seat. "Can you please bring me a bowl too?" Misa smiled wanting to have yogurt too. Jonghyun just smiled and grabbed two bowls for Jamie and her dearest friend before he sat back down next to his fiance. "Thank you!" Misa cheered pouring some yogurt into her bowl while Jamie was chopping up some kiwi and strawberries into her bowl before adding the yogurt. "Thank you" she smiled throwing her arms around Jonghyun's neck kissing the corner of his lips. "Ugh you guys really have to be so affectionate in the morning" Misa mumbled teasing her best friend before taking a big spoonful of her yogurt. Once everyone had their coffee's, tea's and breakfast, everyone headed to their rooms to get themselves ready.

 

MISA'S POV
"What to wear?" you sighed bouncing onto your bed not sure if you should wear the one piece bathing suit or not. Like a bag of potatoes you stumbled to your suitcase and pulled out your red one piece bathing suit before you noticed the plastic bag from one of the stores you went shopping with your best friend Jamie the other day where she persuaded you in buying a pink bikini since you had plans on going to the beach too. Confused you grabbed both and held them in front of you posing in front of the mirror, but it wasn't easier to make up your mind. "Why is it so hard?" and let out a sigh sitting back down on the bed before falling backwards staring up to the ceiling. You never wore a bikini before and it definitely was going to make you feel very all of a sudden and you weren't feeling confident enough to show off your body like that in front of a bunch of guys. After closing your eyes a few more seconds debating whether you should wear a bikini or not you decided to go with the red one piece instead. You grabbed your bathing suit and disappeared into the bathroom to get washed up and put your pink beach dress over the dress before braiding your hair. Quickly you collected some items you needed into your bag, like sun cream, sunglasses, a book and a towel. Taking another look around you grabbed your slippers before you headed out and met with the rest of the group downstairs.

 

"You're ready?" Jonghyun L smiled sounding surprised. You nodded looking a little confused. Was he expecting you to wear less than a dress? "Misa noona" Taemin waved with a big grin on his face throwing his backpack over his shoulder. "Did you sleep alright?" Somehow you started to blush because you knew you slept on the couch and most probably everyone who was watching the movie last night knew this too. "I slept alright thanks! Did you guys get back alright?" you asked putting your bag down on the ground. "We're guys and besides our beach house is up the hill behind yours, so we didn't have to go far" Taemin chuckled. "I'm ready" Jungshin cheered walking in all geared up in beach shorts, t-shirt, sandals and sunglasses. He looked so funny and cute at the same time it made you laugh. "What?" he suddenly interrupted checking himself from head to toe. You shook your head "Nothing. You really look ready for the beach. I like it" and gave him a genuine smile but then your eyes detected a set of long hairy legs, followed by beach shorts and a white tank top before detecting a smiling Yonghwa. Did he watch you check him out like that? How embarrassing. With a smirk Yonghwa took his glasses off smiling ily at you. "You look cute". You knew by the way he was looking at you that his eyes were flirting. Pressing your lips together looking down to your feet you tried to hide you were blushing. Did he really like your pink dress? Taking you off guard he carefully took your hand in his before he grabbed your bag and guided you outside to the front of the house. No matter how many times he held your hands, it made you feel giddy and warm inside every single time, except you no longer fought it and decided to just go with the flow and let him lead the way because you wanted to be with him just as much as he wanted to be with you.

 

JAMIE'S POV

Finally back up in your room, both you and Jonghyun decided to wash up and prepare yourselves for a day at the beach. While Jonghyun was throwing the necessary into his bag, you grabbed your bikini and beach dress and headed into the bathroom to put your clothes on for today. Unfortunately for you, you were hugging the toilet again. Crazy or not, but you were slowly getting used to the whole throwing up part of the pregnancy no matter how gross you still thought it was. No matter how often you found yourself hanging above the toilet, the vomit taste was just something you could not get used to. After you had a glass of water and did your business, you threw on your black bikini with white dots followed by your white flowered summer dress. Once finished brushing your hair, you walked into the bedroom barefoot finding your fiance on the balcony looking out over the beach. "Hey handsome" you smiled approaching his manliness from behind while he cocked his head at you smiling from ear to ear throwing his arm around your shoulder kissing your head.

 

"I could really live in a place like this" you swooned snaking your arms around his manly waist gazing over the beach in the near distance. "You want me to look for a place near the beach?" Jonghyun whispered resting his chin on your head holding you as tight as he could. You smiled at his words "That would be nice, but wouldn't you be too far from your work?" and looked up meeting with his beautiful dark eyes. "Besides I would be worried too much when you're driving back and forth every day" you confessed while he caressed your cheeks with his thumbs smiling at you. "You're beautiful you know that? I really hope our girls will look just like you. Same eyes. Same hair" You chuckled at his words. "How do you even know we're having girls eh? Maybe we're having two boys looking exactly like you". Jonghyun shook his head "No no sweetheart. Your man right here only makes girls" he convinced you with a never ending smile on his face. "You are so biased" you laughed holding him tighter. "But it's cute. You would definitely make a handsome baby girl daddy". "I do?" he whispered followed by a smirk before he leaned down pressing his warm lips onto yours slowly kissing them before he wrapped his arms around your shoulders again holding you as close to him as he possibly could. "I love you" you whispered staring into his y eyes. "I know you do" Jonghyun smirked planting his kissable lips back on yours. "But I love you more" and kissed you again until you were interrupted by Onew shouting up at the two of you standing under the balcony.

 

"Are you two love birds coming or what?" You looked down with a big grin on your face. "We'll be down in a minute" you shouted back before looking back at your fiance again. "Let's go" and kissed him before you let that man go and headed into the bedroom to grab your slippers followed by that y man of yours who was looking extremely handsome wearing some beach shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Just when you threw on your slippers and grabbed the bag with the beach stuff you needed and headed for the door, Jonghyun hugged you from behind keeping you from going any further. "You're going to keep me hostaged now?" you giggled. "Maybe" Jonghyun whispered in your ear holding you tightly. "The others will be annoyed by now you know?" you laughed quietly reminding your dear fiance while he was kissing your neck. "Are you bothered?" he sincerely asked you. "I'm not, but our friends are waiting for us. We can't keep them waiting for us like that" "We can always join them a little later" he smirked taking your hands in his while he was still hugging you. "You know my hormones are all over the place at the moment right? I might take advantage of you" you smiled cocking your head to the left to look at your man. "You see my face? Do I look like I am complaining?" he smiled staring into your blue eyes. Of course he was not going to complain. What guy would? You turned around wrapping your hands around his neck and pecked his lips. "I know you're not complaining" and kissed him again. "Tonight I'm all yours" you smiled before kissing him again. "Are you really?" Jonghyun teased you smiling ily at you leaning in to give you a more intimate kiss before he took your hand in his. "Let's go mommy" and took the bag from you guiding you out of the room.

 

NO POV

Smiling like no tomorrow Jamie and Jonghyun came down the stairs joining everyone else outside who were clearly waiting for them. "God, I really don't want to know what took you two so long" Onew complained throwing the towel around his neck and lead the way. "Sorry" Jamie apologized putting her sunglasses on squeezing Jonghyun's hand and followed Misa and Yonghwa who were holding hands too. As soon as you arrived at the beach you found yourselves a place to sit down. Boys will be boys. Taemin couldn't wait to get his shirt off and ran off into the waves. "Beach, I missed you so much" he cheered before waving his hands around to get the attention from everyone else. "I'm coming too" Jungshin coed in reply and took his shirt off too and made a sprint to the ocean followed by Minho who also couldn't care less about his clothes lying in the sand.

 

"You want to join them?" Jonghyun smiled looking at Jamie who was sitting next to him on the big plaid he put down a few seconds ago. Jamie in her reply s her arms around his waist and pecked his lips followed by a smile. "That's why we came here no? I might as well enjoy my last beach days for this year". "I take that as a yes?" Jonghyun smirked looking at his fiance. Jamie nodded with a big smile on her face. "Yes. But you will come too right?". "Would I ask if I didn't?" he chuckled getting up stretching his hands out before Jamie eagerly placed her hands in his as he pulled her up nearly knocking him over. Excited much? "Oops" Jamie giggled holding his arms tightly to balance herself. "You're forgiven" he smiled ily planting an innocent kiss on her lips before she took off her beach dress exposing her dotted bikini. Jonghyun did the same and took off his shirt only leaving his beach shorts on. "You y woman" Jonghyun complimented Jamie pulling her into his arms before he kissed her cheek. Jamie chuckled just because he was so cheesy and would randomly compliment her. "You're pretty fine to look at too. I am not complaining" she sing songed biting her lip. "And you're all mine now" she added wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him to seal her words. "I'm all yours baby" Jonghyun agreed running his hands over her arms before he took her hand and headed for the ocean.

 

"It looks like everyone everyone is heading for a swim. You wanna go up there and try the water?" Yonghwa asked looking at Misa who wa sitting left from him. She gave him a bewildered look becoming a little nervous. This time it wasn't because Yonghwa was sitting next to her, but the fact that she had to strip down from her clothes in front of the guy she had a great amount of feelings for. She wasn't fat or anything, in fact she was slim and healthy looking but definitely didn't have the worked out beach body like her friend Jamie who felt confident showing it off in front of everyone else that it was feeling a little intimidating. "You're ok? You seem to look a little shocked" Yonghwa asked with a sudden serious undertone. Smiling Misa shook her head. "I'm ok, it's just that I don't go to the beach so often so I feel a little..." and couldn't complete her sentence as she was looking for the right word. "You feel uneasy? Why? We won't eat you" Yonghwa chuckled playfully bumping his shoulder against hers. Misa giggled at his statement knowing she was probably overreacting, but to her it was a big deal to reveal herself to boys in this way. But she also knew that she was no longer in India, but Korea.

 

While Misa was finally convinced to get into the water with Yonghwa, Jamie and Jonghyun were taking their time walking into the water as Taemin, Minho, Onew and Jungshin were splashing around them being boys. "The water is pretty nice actually" Jamie smiled as she was led by her fiance who walked further into the water backwards. "You thought it would be cold?" Jonghyun smiled ily at her still holding hands and pulled her into the water completely when they were far enough. "I kind of expected that yes" Jamie sing-songed wrapping her arms around his neck while he held her tightly and couldn't stop smiling. "What?" she chuckled wondering what he was thinking, but instead Jonghyun just shook his head about to kiss her but not just yet. "This really must be the best summer of my life. I still can't believe everything that happened, but I'm very happy all of it did happen. And you are the best part of it" he smirked cupping her chin before he kissed her lips again and again in annoyance of the guys who were splashing around them.

 

While Jamie and Jonghyun enjoyed themselves, Yonghwa led Misa into the water, but to her it was quite cold. How did everyone go in so easily? "My god, this is cold. How can you guys swim?" Misa slightly squealed in amusement of Taemin and Onew who just ran into the water with a ball. "You know it's more cold if you go in slowly? Your body will get used to it a lot faster if you just dive into the water" Onew suggested wiping the water from his face. Misa's eyes grew big and smiled nervously "Yea I am not so sure about that. What if I freeze?". "I will make sure you don't freeze" Yonghwa smiled cutely. Just when Misa walked into the water up to her ankles, Yonghwa surprised her by scooping her like a bride and ran off into the water. "AAHH!" Misa screamed in amusement of everyone else. "Th...the...it's...cooooold" she stammered as soon as she got up on her feet again now in the water up to the top of her bathing suit. "You..." she started looking at Yonghwa who was just laughing like everyone else. "That was not funny" and playfully hit his arm. "Ouch" he whined as if it really hurt but couldn't keep a straight face. "Don't you feel better?". "What? Don't you feel better? You want another punch?" Misa threatened not able to keep a straight face either, just because of the way Yonghwa was laughing at her. "You're not funny" and playfully hit him again.

 

"Want to play?" Onew smiled throwing the ball back and forth between his hands. "Unni?" Misa shouted at her dearest friend who were now too joining the group. "Let's kick their " and pulled Jamie’s arm ready to team up with her. Jamie had no idea what was going on. "You want us to play against 9 guys?" she chuckled. "No, but I want to kick someone " Misa added. "Oohkay" Jamie shrugged as she clearly had nothing to say about whom she was going to team up with. "We'll take Taemin, Onew, Minho and Minhyuk" Misa demanded leaving everyone else confused. "How come this game is turning personal now?" Minhyuk laughed but was ok being teamed up as he was. As they were playing along Misa was determined to beat the opponent, just to make Mr Jung pay for his actions earlier. It was a close call, but eventually team Misa won and headed out of the water to take a small break. No matter if Yonghwa lost from Misa or not, he ran out of the water and returned with a big towel and threw it around her. "Thanks" she smiled feeling good she was even with this guy. "We're going for ice cream, you want some too?" Yonghwa smiled cutely at her wiping some drops of water from his face before pushing his hair back. "How can I say no to ice cream? You know I wouldn't" and  followed the hottie walking next to her holding his hand as if they had been a couple all along.

 

"I am sure I can fancy you for some ice cream too right?" Jonghyun smirked hugging Jamie from behind with a towel before kissing her cheek. "Of course. Let me throw my beach dress on. I don't want to burnt in the sun" and dried herself on the towel Jonghyun gave her before she threw on her dress, put her sunglasses on and folded her hand in his. "Let's go beautiful" he whispered throwing his arm around her shoulder instead in which she s her arm around his waist tightly holding onto that handsome looking fiance of hers. "Hey wait up" Key shouted running to catch up with the group, while Onew and Jonghyun L decided to guard the group's belongings since they offered to get ice cream later when the group returns. Once they had their ice creams, Minho, Key, Taemin, Jungshin, Minhyuk, Misa and Yonghwa sat themselves at the available chairs on the terrace in the middle of the sun, while Jonghyun and Jamie sat themselves down at the small brick wall. "This is so good" Misa sighed taking another spoonful of ice cream enjoying the full taste of it. "Thank you guys for going to the beach today" she smiled scanning the group. "The day is not over yet" Yonghwa smirked slightly teasing her. "Would you be upset again if I pulled you in the water later?". "Don't even try it" Misa blinked raising her plastic spoon. "Oooeeh" Taemin and Jungshin coed at the same time as if feeling intimidated by Misa.

 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016]