THIRTY-NINE

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

MISA'S POV

"You better not forget about us either" Key smiled giving you a big hug only the way he can. "Of course I won't" you sniffed between your smiles. It's true, you really met the most amazing people during this summer and you were very much grateful for that. While you were hanging out with the group trying to eat something and make time pass, you had really had to go and drop your luggage off, because your flight was going in less than two hours and you still had to go through the security check too. Tired but with sad faces you walked to the departure hall to check in your luggage and the line was pretty big so it gave you more time to chat with your friends and laugh a little. And Yonghwa, he was holding your hand the entire time until you reached the check in desk and dropped your luggage off. After the lady returned back your passport and boarding pass ticket you turned around to the group of people you were happy to call your friends. "I hope you have a safe flight and let us know when you arrive safely ok?" Minhyuk smiled giving you a hug being the first one out of the eleven. "I will. Thank you for being so great to me" you smiled now welcoming Jungshin in line. "Have a safe trip noona, and please, we will be more than glad to put you on our VIP list when we come to India, which is soon. We will let you know" Jungshin smiled giving you also a hug. "Thank you. You guys are very much welcome and I really do hope you guys will come and I will make all my friends go to your concert" you replied. "Misa have a good flight" Onew smiled giving you a big hug that was giving you rather a strange sensation. "I am very sure we will see us again. Besides, these two crazies have to get married so I am sure we will see us again then" he added. "Of course we will. Thank you too for being so nice to us. To me. Next time I will have to see a SHINee show" you chuckled. "That can be arranged, so you better come back then. See you soon". "Yea, see you soon" you smiled.

 

All eight guys gave you a big hug and wished you a safe journey home. "Misa" Jamie whispered giving you the biggest hug only a best friend can give you, although she felt more like an older sister to you too. "Please let me know when you're home okay? I don't care what time it is" "Don't worry unni. I will let you know when I'm back in India. Gosh I am so going to miss you" you confessed about to cry all over again. "I'll miss you too, but you have a reason to come back so you better. And of course we will keep in touch". "Unni, I will come back. Don't worry. We will see us again very soon" you assured your friend swallowing your tears not wanting to look like a softie. "Oh before I forget" Jamie interrupted "You're being one of my bestest friends and also being like family to me, I want to ask you to be my maid of honor. Will you?". "Unni...are you...are you sure about this? It's such a big thing" you mumbled. "Yes, I am very sure about this. You're one of the most important people in my life, so the only person I can imagine being my maid of honor is you" Jamie explained. "Unni..." you mumbled looking at Jonghyun "Shouldn't you be asking his sister?" and looked back at her friend. "My sister will be okay with it. You're family to my Jamie, so if that's what she wants, I am sure my sister will understand" Jonghyun assured you. "But, you only get married once" you mumbled again not wanting to step in between a brother and a sister. "Don't worry about it. Jamie asked me what I thought about that and I think you should say yes to that" he convinced you before you looked back at your best friend. "Okay. Okay. Yes. I would love to. I feel so honored unni" you smiled giving your best friend a second hug. "I will make sure you will be to travel here for the dress fitting and everything. You don't have to worry about that. I would even pick you up personally if I have to" Jamie giggled.

 

"Unni, thank you" and looked at Jonghyun again. "And you, you better take care of my unni okay? You're everything she has and she deserves to be happy. I know you'll make her happy, but I just wanted to say that" you assured him. "Don't worry. Jamie is safe with me" Jonghyun assured you before kissing Jamie's cheek. "Good" you smiled turning to your best friend again. "Take care of yourself and your little one okay unni? Eat well and drink well too. I don't want to see you land in the hospital again unless this baby comes out" you joked causing Jamie to laugh. "Got it. Don't worry. Take care of yourself and tell your parents I said "Hi". You nodded "Will do that" and turned to Yonghwa while the rest of the group backed off after you hugged your best friend Jamie one more time. That was it. How could you carry on your days again without your friends and Yonghwa around? "You still remember what I said right?" Yonghwa whispered looking into your eyes as he was squeezing your hands. "I do" you nodded trying to control your tears, but it was too much. It felt like abandoning family. "We'll get through this. We will call every day, I don't care about the time and I'll make sure I will not forget you" Yonghwa stepped closer pulling you in his arms putting a necklace around your neck. "I want you to keep this until the day we will see us again" "But this is your favorite necklace" you whispered holding the silver music note charm between your thumb and index finger. "That is why you'll have to keep it with you and return it to me when we see us again" he smiled cutely at you. "I'll miss you" you confessed while tears rolled down your cheek while Yonghwa planted a kiss on your temple holding you closer and tighter. "I'll miss you too Misa. I'll miss you too" he whispered as you dug your face in his chest crying. You did not plan to, but you couldn't hold back those tears either. Unfortunately it was time for you to go. "Have a safe flight and let me know as soon as you're home okay?" Yonghwa whispered wiping the tears from your cheeks staring into your eyes. You nodded "I will. All of this just feels so weird". "I promise we will see us very soon. It'll be sooner than you think" Yonghwa assured you planting his lips on yours gently kissing them.

 

"Take care of yourself okay? Make sure you eat and stay healthy" Yonghwa whispered giving you one of those killer smiles you will definitely miss the most. "I will. Don't worry about me" you whispered and did something you never thought you would. You tiptoed wrapping your arms around his neck kissing him this time. "See you soon right?". "Definitely" Yonghwa smiled hugging you one more before letting you go as you slowly let go of each other's hand after one last kiss. The entire group stayed there waiting until you really completely disappeared. Holding to your teddy bear like a little child you removed the tears from your cheeks with the back of your hand waving your friends goodbye and put your backpack and everything else in a plastic tray for security check. That was it for you. You were really going back. One part of you was happy to see your family and the other part just wanted to turn around again and never leave. Ever. Once you made it through the security without any problems you hugged your fluffy bear tightly while you were waiting to get on the plane thinking back on all the memories you had made these past three and half weeks. After waiting for another half an hour you got on the plane and took one last glance out of the window since you had a window seat and started to shed another few tears again. One thing was for sure. You will never forget this place and you will definitely come back. "Until next time" you whispered holding your hand on the window as the plane took off, back to India.

 

JAMIE'S POV

"I feel so so sad" you whispered squeezing your fiance's hand as you walked to the garage to get to Jonghyun's car as he pushed the cart with your suitcases on it. "Baby, come here" Jonghyun whispered pulling you in his arms as you were standing at the rear of his car. "I think we should plan a trip to India. How about that?" he whispered staring in your eyes. "You really mean that?" you whispered. "I do" Jonghyun smirked gently kissing your lips. "But first, let's go home and get you to bed. You look terrible". You gave him a fake shocked facial expression "You're not suppose to say that. But I know you and you don't mean that. I do feel as I look" you confessed. "So I am right" Jonghyun smirked and kissed you again. "Besides you need to rest before we see the gynecologist tomorrow". "Ahw, you haven't forgotten" you whispered full in awe. "Of course not. These are my babies too. I don't want to miss anything" and leaned in to kiss you again. After your little moment Jonghyun threw the suitcases in the trunk and just when he was about to close it. "You have room for one more person right?" Key interrupted "Of course" Jonghyun smiled putting Key's suitcase in the trunk too while you and the diva got in. Once Jonghyun stepped behind the wheel and stepped on the gas driving to Seoul, you saw a little opportunity to sleep some more and you did.

 

After driving for a little more than two and half hours and a little bit of traffic you arrived back at the SHINee dorm. "Baby, we're here" Jonghyun whispered kissing your cheek before you sat up straight again and yawning. "I am so sleepy" you mumbled stepping out of the car while Key was already taking the suitcases out. Just when you wanted to grab your suitcase Jonghyun took it instead. "Let me get that" he insisted locking the car and pulled both your luggage with him. You were so happy to back in the house again and took your shoes off dragging yourself to Jonghyun's bedroom and dropped yourself on the bed. "You really are that tired?" Jonghyun chuckled sitting down kissing your lips. "I'll be out for a second to pick up Roo. I'll be back within an hour okay?" and kissed your cheek "If something is up, I'll be right there". "Mhm" you agreed before he leaned down to kiss you again. Again you closed your eyes crawling under the blankets getting a little bit of more sleep while Jonghyun left the house again to pick up his dog after he stalled the luggage in the corner of the room.

 

Later when Jonghyun arrived again with Roo who was extremely excited to see Jonghyun again, he decided to join you and took a little nap for an hour and half and left you in bed making some dinner with the guys as the other guys were lazily hanging out in the living room napping or watching TV. "So when is the big day?" Key asked while he put the rice in the cooker. "We haven't picked a date yet, but it should be really soon. It can't wait another eight weeks" Jonghyun explained putting the freshly cut vegetables in the boiling water. "If she has to fit in the wedding dress then I guess so. These weeks will be busy for both of you. But when do you plan on holding the wedding though? She has to find her dress I am sure, you both were talking about finding an apartment of your own and she still has to return back home too to get all the paperwork done. Isn't it a little much?" Key worried just as much as Jonghyun would. "Yea that's what I'm worried about. When she goes back the day after tomorrow she is going back and forth between places she won't have time to think of herself and I feel bad because we have work to do and just can't leave like that. Plus like you said I need find an apartment for us. I don't want her to stress about any of that too when she comes back" Jonghyun confessed. "How long will she be going back for?" Key asked getting himself a glass of juice. "Four weeks from what I understood she told me. I don't even know how she will do all of it. I think the latest we will get married is eight weeks from now, but we can't longer than that". "Okay, but she won't show that fast right? I mean she's only what, around three weeks now? And what are you going to tell your fans?"

 

Jonghyun let out a sigh. "Yea I will have to be honest I guess and Jamie is not just having one baby. We're having two" Jonghyun confessed while Key nearly choked on his water. "Really? That is so cute. Hyung, now I get it why you guys are hurrying up with this wedding. You'll be lucky she won't be showing much before that. I am happy for you guys, but this is huge" Key confessed. "Yea I know it is. We didn't exactly plan it either but what can we do? But I'll take my responsibilities. It doesn't matter if it's planned or not, but these babies have a home with us". "You really sound like a dad now" Key chuckled "I think you two will work it out. Any blind person can tell you two really love each other and I do genuinely think you two were meant to meet this way. But you know how everything turns into a scandal when you're an idol". "Yea I know" Jonghyun sighed. "This is why, I will have to be honest with my fans. I am not the first Korean guy to become a dad at 26. Fans will come around". "I think so. And we got your back too. Just do what your gut tells you to do". "Thanks" Jonghyun smiled. "No problem" Key smiled padding Jonghyun's shoulder.

 

While Jonghyun and Key were finishing up the dinner you were awaken in the meantime and found your man cooking in the kitchen. "Hey" Jonghyun smiled as you hugged him from behind. "It smells good" you smiled and looked down because Roo was scratching your leg. "Yah, you know you can't come in the kitchen" Jonghyun chuckled looking at his doggy while you picked her up. "She really likes you" he shrugged while Roo was your face. "We'll be in the living room" you smiled kissing your fiance and sat yourself down in the free leather chair while these two men were finishing up the dinner. The rest of the evening you enjoyed your dinner which was delicious and decided to be lazy afterwards taking your baths and watching a movie. Apparently you were so tired that by the time the movie was finished you had fallen asleep in the chair with Roo in your lap. Jonghyun took Roo from your lap and put her back in her own basket before scooping you out of the chair and carried you into the bedroom.

 

The next morning you and Jonghyun gave yourself some time to wake up and eat your breakfast before you were heading out for an appointment with the gynecologist at 12:30. You were pretty nervous since your health wasn't all that these days. First you passed out and now the sunstroke you had, you had no idea what she would tell you next. You just hoped that everything was okay with you and your babies who weren't even considered baby yet. "Miss Parker" Dr Jung smiled looking around the waiting room until you and your fiance got up and shook both your hands. "Please take a seat" she smiled and gestured to the leather bench in the room. "Okay Miss Parker. You were here not so long ago, am I right?" she smiled looking at you. You nodded "Yea I was" Dr Jung quickly went through the files. "Mhm, okay. Let's see how your babies are doing. Can you expose your belly for me?" she smiled while you laid down after you pulled your shirt up and ed your pants a little. "Perfect" Dr Jung smiled turning on some buttons on the ultrasound machine before putting the ice cold gel on your stomach and slowly started moving the ultrasound tool over your belly moving a little down to your pelvis before she spotted where the twins were. "I got them and they are right...here" and pointed at the screen that was showing. "Baby number A and baby number B. I see you already knew they are identical right?" Dr Jung smiled looking at the both of you. "Yea we were told when I had the internal ultrasound" you answered looking full in awe at the screen, but so did Jonghyun. "Perfect. Let's see if I can zoom in a little bit" and she some button to make the two little fruits a bit more visible. "As far as I can tell the babies are developing as they should and I don't see anything you should be concerned about. Looks like your babies are doing just fine" she smiled making some prints for you and gave you some paper towels to clean the gel from your stomach.

 

"So Miss Parker, I see you are half American, half Dutch, currently residing in Germany, right? Did you find a gynecologist there?" Dr Jung asked you both once you sat in the chairs in front of her desk. You shook your head. "No, because I will move to Seoul" you explained. "That's very good, because we will need to be checking on your health and the babies developments more frequently. The babies still look like fruits, but in the next weeks you'll experience a few body changes. The babies will grow and will actually have a heartbeat the next time you come in and that's where your babies will look more and more like an actual baby. And because you're having twins it's not too early to say to start shopping for some new jeans or pants that are more comfortable as well as bra's. Of course every pregnancy that comes in here is different, but you should notice your body becoming more sensitive, you still might feel nauseous from time to time. Your sense for smells might change with that and you might start gaining some weight too as there are two of them. You will definitely start noticing the physical changes in the next let's say four to six weeks. Of course we would like to give you some information on what you should eat and what you should avoid and keep track of what you're eating and drinking and write it in this diary here" Dr Jung explained handing you a little notebook with a pen.

 

"This is very important. We need to make sure you get the vitamins and nutrition as well as the babies, because they will ask a lot from you. This is why we need you write down what you eat what time and what you drink. Of course apart from that you need to start listening to your body when it comes to lifting things and exercises. Make sure you take your rests in between too and don't ask too much of yourself and you should be more than fine" Dr Jung added. "Thank you doctor" you smiled taking the ultrasound printouts as well as the diary and slid them in your purse. "Then Miss Parker I will see you again in exactly four weeks for the next one" Dr Jung continued writing the date and time down on your appointment chart and handed it to you. I will see you on the 25th of September at 2:30 PM" she smiled standing up shaking your hands before escorting you out. Once you were outside again walking towards Jonghyun's car you couldn't stop smiling and squeezed your fiance's hand tightly. "I love you" you whispered kissing his cheek before he stopped you in the middle of the street to kiss you. "I love you more. I really can't wait for you to be Mrs Kim" Jonghyun smirked kissing you for a second time before you continued your walk to the car. "I really can't wait either, but we do have to pick a date" you reminded that man of yours while you got in the car. "I know. We don't even have the invitations yet. I know these next weeks will be hectic, but promise me not to over do anything and look after yourself when I can't?" Jonghyun asked sounding all worried again. "I will. I really don't want anything to happen to our babies. Besides the gynecologist gave me homework too" you chuckled. "We will be alright daddy" you assured your fiance kissing his cheek before you drove back to the SHINee dorm finding no one meaning you had some time to yourselves to spend the last night together.

 

MISA'S POV

Meanwhile your plane has landed in India. It felt good to be back in your home country again but you were really missing South Korea and Seoul a lot. Groggily and yawning you left the plane claiming your luggage after waiting for that for at least forty more minutes before you even spotted your big suitcase. Or closet as your brother would call it. Correcting your backpack and holding the teddy under one arm as well the gift bag and the suitcase in the other you walked through the gate finding an overly excited big brother who was more than happy you returned in one piece. "Little sissie, come say hi to your big brother" your brother Bhaiya who drove you to the airport when you left smiled like a crazy person. You couldn't help but smile and gave your oppa the biggest hug he had in weeks. "It's good to have you back home again and you're still as I can remember. Except your hair is maybe a little bit longer" he chuckled taking the suitcase from you. "Cute teddy you have got there for your collection. Jamie gave that to you?" your oppa asked while all you could do was shake your head. "No. I got it from some friends I met there" you smiled afterwards as you walked to your brother's car. "You didn't tell me that on the phone. You met some new friends? That's great!" he smiled opening the trunk putting your suitcase in it. "Geesh your suitcase is heavier than I remembered. You did some shopping?" he teased you like you were used to. "No. Well I bought a few small things, but not to make it any more heavier than it already was when I left three weeks ago" you chuckled. "Whatever you say sis" your brother smirked closing the trunk putting the cart away while you climbed into the car waiting for oppa to return. "Let's get you home so we can have dinner" he exclaimed as he stepped on the gas and drove out of the parking garage to your home. "Mom went over the top again didn't she?" you chuckled. You knew your mom very well. Just like when you left for vacation she prepared you a feast meal and you were pretty darn sure she had done the same again today. She would even prepare everything you like if you had come back from a school trip as if you hadn't eaten while being away.

 

After driving for three and half hours and some traffic you reached your home finding both your parents awaiting you outside. "Misa honey" your mom cheered once you got out of the car. "My baby daughter home" she continued hugging you like a mad woman. "Mom, it's been only three weeks. But I missed you too" you smiled giving your mom the biggest bear hug she deserves. "It looks like you had a good vacation my dear. You look happy" your mother continued as she hugged you for a second time. You were happy, but right now, you rather wanted to go and hide in your bedroom and cry for the fact that you were missing Yonghwa who was now officially your boyfriend. No matter how bad you wanted to share everything with your parents because you told them everything, it was not the right time yet. "You must be hungry. Let's go inside and have a good dinner". "Yea I missed the Indian food especially your cooking" you confessed following your mom inside the house. "Hi dad" you smiled hugging your dad because you did miss him too. "Did you look after yourself?" he asked as you walked into the house putting your gift bag and teddy bear you received from all your dearest friends on the couch in the living room. "Of course I did. I made sure I ate a lot. In fact I think I even gained weight" you joked. "You look good. I am glad to have you back in one piece". "Me too" another one of your oppa's greeted you. Wow, it looks like your entire family came out to see you including all your unni's. While you sat down at the kitchen table enjoying your mom's cooking you told them everything about your adventures in Seoul since they all had been firing questions and wanted to know every little detail. Of course you kept some things out, because they didn't have to know everything. Right?

 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016]