NINE

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

JAMIE'S POV

While Onew left to take your best friend Misa back to the hotel, Jonghyun kidnapped you in his car taking you for a small drive. "Where are you taking me?" you mumbled when Jonghyun headed into a random direction other than where your hotel was. "You'll see" he smiled ily at you. After a twenty minute drive he stopped at some random place a little outside the city on top of a mountain or hill that looked out over a big part of the lit up city. You both stepped out of the car and you were quite stunned by the view. "Wow, this is surreal" you whispered as Jonghyun moved closer taking your hand in his pulling you closer. "It's beautiful up here" you whispered wrapping your arms around Jonghyun's waist seeking for a little bit of body warmth as it became a little chilly outside. "You're cold?" Jonghyun asked with a worried tone. "A little, but I'm okay" you whispered meeting your eyes with his. Jonghyun gave you one of his iest smiles while he rubbed your arms a little to warm you up at least a little bit. "Thank you for taking me, I mean us today" you whispered with your eyes still locked with his. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around you holding you the closest he possibly could. "I wish I could make this night last a bit longer, but I have to work tonight" Jonghyun whispered as his breath met your lips. "It's okay. As long as I get to see you" you whispered tightening your grip around his waist. "I'll either try if I can see you tomorrow, otherwise the day after. I'll let you know and give you a call as soon as I am sure okay?" Jonghyun assured you as he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You nodded "Okay. But at least kiss me before you take me back" you smiled as Jonghyun leaned in carefully meeting his lips with yours kissing them with a lot of lust and desire. You sure enjoyed your little moment with Jonghyun until he decided to bring you back to the hotel safely since he was expected in the studio soon. Like a gentleman he walked you to your room. "Listen in if you can" Jonghyun smiled squeezing your hands. "I'll call you tomorrow okay?" You nodded slightly "Okay. Good luck with your show". "Thank you gorgeous" Jonghyun whispered not able to resist to kiss you one more time before he left and you returned into your room.

 

NO POV

Jamie closed the door behind her as soon as she walked in finding Misa sitting on the bed wearing her PJ's. "Unni, you're back pretty fast. Is everything okay?" Misa asked sounding a little worried not expecting to see her back so soon. She nodded. "Why do you look so serious?" and chuckled grabbing her own colorful PJ's. "I don't know" Misa shrugged slightly raising her shoulders. "I just didn't expect you back so soon I guess". Jamie frowned at her best friend. "I am not following". Misa let out a sigh "You two were all over each other today, so I just didn't expect you to be back just yet. That's all". Jamie smiled wondering what her friend had in mind that she wasn't expecting her just now. She quickly disappeared into the bathroom throwing on her PJ's and washed up to remove all the makeup and what not. Jamie switched the light off joining her best friend again sitting down on her own bed.  "What do you want to do tomorrow?" Jamie asked as she pulled out her laptop out of her suitcase. "We can just go anywhere, but we shouldn't forget that we have a concert tomorrow evening. We got invited after all" your best friend Misa reminded her. "Did they mention a time to us? Cause I can't remember" Jamie chuckled booting up her laptop. "I don't think they did, but there should be a time on their website right?" Misa continued as she joined Jamie on the bed checking out their official website. "Mhm" Jamie started correcting her glasses. "Looks like their concert starts at 8?" she added looking back at Misa who was now sitting right next to her. "We should go earlier though. Wait! How will they even know when we are there and if we are there on time? We don't even have tickets!" Misa panicked. Jamie shrugged "Relax. Didn't they invite us to come?" Misa blinked her eyes looking confused. "Well yea, but we didn't agree on a time or anything. How is this going to be possible?"

 

Jamie leaned back on her hands staring at the ceiling. "Well you have Yonghwa's number, send him a text and ask. I don't see any other way we could possibly find out". "How embarrassing" Misa whined as she got off the bed to look for her phone. "Look if you can't do it, I can send a text for you" Jamie offered slightly amused of her best friend's facial expression. "Do I really have to?" Misa asked with a painful expression on her face. "If you want to see their concert tomorrow yes. Or are you afraid he won't stop texting you?" she bestie. "Okay, okay, I will send a text then" Misa finally gave in sitting herself back on the bed wondering what to exactly put in a text message to someone that gave her all these butterflies. "What should I write? Unni?" Misa begged Jamie for her help. "Just write something like: Thank you for inviting us to your concert. What time would you like us to be there?" she suggested Misa. "Something like that?" Misa stared at her phone for a few seconds before she sent the following text message out to Yonghwa: "Thank you for inviting us to your concert the other day. What time is your concert? See you tomorrow evening. ~ Misa & Jamie". "There I sent it" Misa sighed in relief. "I just hope I didn't wake him. It's 11:30 already". Misa noticed Jamie was browsing her web looking for something. "Unni what are you looking for?" she asked if she could possibly help her to find it. "I am looking for Jonghyun's Blue Night" she answered while she continued to search through a list with possible links. Misa frowned. "Are you going to listen in?" Jamie turned to face your friend. "Yea? He asked me to. I don't know why though" and found the correct website for streaming and opened it. Misa chuckled. "So that dino really likes my unni that much huh?" Jamie smiled "But your unni likes him too. Very much and a lot". "That!" Misa laughed "Is pretty obvious".

 

Just when Misa moved to her own bed to watch a bit more TV and Jamie the live stream quietly while her phone next to her laptop started vibrating. The second she looked to the side she saw it was a text message from Jonghyun. She opened the message with the biggest grin on her face reading: "Is it crazy to miss you? ^^ Sleep well. Good night beautiful :* J." Jamie couldn't resist and replied: "I miss you too :( Have fun on your radio show. I'll be listening in, :* Jamie". "Wow unni" Misa laughed at Jamie’s facial expression. "I know, I look and feel like a sixteen year old in love for the first time. I can't help it! Go and make fun of me" she dared her friend knowing it was ridiculous. "It's cute" Misa chuckled. "He gives me butterflies. I can't help it" Jamie confessed before her phone started beeping again. "Jonghyun?" Misa guessed by the look on her face. Jamie opened the new received message from Jonghyun: "I'll make it up to you for missing me ;) Tonight's for the lovers. I'll think about you :* :* :* J".  Misa didn’t mean to but she read half of the message with big eyes. "Someone likes unni" she teased Jamie poking her arm and noticed it was almost 12. "You can turn up the radio though. We will just listen in and if we fall asleep, we will fall asleep". "No answer from Yonghwa yet?" Jamie asked as she turned up the volume a little bit. Misa shook her head. "No, I think he's asleep. In that case I am happy I didn't wake him up. He will read it tomorrow morning right?" Jamie nodded with confidence. "He should. I assume he carries his phone around the entire day. It would be strange to me if he wouldn't see your message as soon as he wakes up" she assured Misa "He will see it". With full attention they started listening to Jonghyun's radio broadcast Blue Night. Even though they could only understand a bit of what he was saying in Korean. Jamie thought he had a y yet warm voice that was giving her butterflies without seeing his face. While the girls were quietly listening, Misa got startled by her phone that was suddenly buzzing next to her.

 

"Geesh" she cursed not expecting anyone to send her messages or calling her. Misa grabbed her phone and checked who sent her a message at this hour. Her eyes grew big when she saw it was from Yonghwa. 'Did he go crazy or what?' Misa wondered in her mind. 'Maybe I did wake him up after all?' she questioned herself. She opened the message reading: "Good night ladies :) Our show starts officially at 8PM. You can meet us at the venue earlier if you want. We'll be there at 3! We will have two passes prepared for you. Sorry in case I wake you up. Looking forward to seeing you again. Good night ;) x Yonghwa". "A reply from Yonghwa?" Jamie asked quite curious herself this time. Misa simply nodded. "What if I woke him up?" Jamie chuckled. "Maybe he just finished practice or something. If he were sleeping I don't think he would have replied". Misa sighed. "I guess so. But the concert is at 8". "Didn't we already found that out ourselves?" Jamie laughed. "Wait!" Misa added raising her hand. "I wasn't finished just yet. They will be at the venue at 3 and told us we could come earlier if we wanted to" Misa continued as she was looking at her friend. Jamie nodded. "Okay, well I think we can just have a quiet day tomorrow. Sleep a little bit longer. I am still jet lagged somehow" she whined. "Really?" Misa chuckled in disbelief. "But I like the idea of sleeping a little longer. Oh maybe we can just go into town? Check out some more tourist like places? Have lunch somewhere?" Jamie sat up a bit more straight correcting her back. "You know what we can do? We can go to a salon to get a pedicure and manicure? Maybe a facial? Look what I got" Jamie suggested flashing a discount card for two she got out of one of the magazines she bought at the airport. "Whoa, really?" Misa asked in disbelief. "We get a discount?" Jamie nodded "We saved money no matter what and I think it would fit perfectly with tomorrow's schedule. Have ourselves pampered before meeting the CNBlue boys. What do you think? Plus I can do our hair again". Misa started to smile in excitement "I like the way you think unni" and surprised Jamie with a sudden.
 

As soon as the two of them got excited treating themselves with some well-deserved pampering at a nearby spa salon, Jonghyun's voice returned back on the radio from a row of commercials and continued to talk about love and relationships since that was the show's topic this night. Jamie and Misa both hated it that their Korean wasn't good enough to fully understand what he said. Apparently he was answering some questions from listeners regarding this topic giving some sort of advice on how to handle certain situations or what to do best after a break up and whatnot. At last he answered another question from a listener and chuckled a little since this particular person asked what he was looking for in a girl and what his perfect date would look like. Jonghyun randomly talked about his 'future' girlfriend saying his girl would make any date perfect. Although he very much admitted having a thing for scented candles. Something in his answer about what he was looking for in a girl and the way he described her, made Jamie and Misa look at one another knowing who he was talking about. Even though they could only understand half of it. "That is just so cute" Misa squealed over Jonghyun's answer leaving Jamie with flushed pinkish cheeks. If only his fans knew about Jamie’s existence and being a part of Jonghyun’s life recently. They would do anything to be in her shoes. After his description he played his listeners one of his newly composed songs 'You & I' that made Jamie feel all giddy inside. Both Jamie and Misa listened to the Blue Night radio show a little bit more until the both of them fell asleep just before the show ended. It was a long day but it was a good one. Everything that happened so far only happened in their dreams, but then again this was a whole lot better than dreaming in general. It gave the word 'dreaming' a whole different meaning. Nonetheless, they couldn't wait for the next day. A day of fun, music and CNBlue.

 

 

….the next morning….

 

Beep beep beep beep. "Mhm" Jamie murmured as soon as the alarm of her phone went off. She did so her best trying to locate where her phone was, but it wasn't anywhere near within her reach. Since Jamie’s phone kept buzzing because she couldn’t find as quickly as she wanted, Misa was now awaken too. "Where the hell is my phone" Jamie mumbled to herself throwing her torso off the bed trying to open her eyes that were as sticky as glue. "Lost your phone again?" Misa whispered with her sleepy morning voice. Jamie nodded. "I always manage to lose it lately. Ugh!" and she threw her blankets off getting out of bed without trapping herself this time and took a look under the bed, but nothing there. "It sounds like it's coming from the bathroom" Misa yawned digging her face back into the pillow not sure if she was ready to wake up just yet. Jamie scratched her head and took a look in the bathroom. Misa was right, she left it on the sink? She couldn't really remember going into the bathroom and leaving it there. Jamie switched the alarm off and stumbled back into the room busting her toe onto the door frame. "AH! Ouch!!" she whimpered. ", I'm awake now alright" she added sitting down on the bed like a crippled old lady checking her toe to see what the damage was. That was going to bruise a little, but at least it wasn't bleeding. "Unni are you okay?" Misa asked suddenly worried. "I'm fine. I will just have another bruise" Jamie joked. "But how on earth did you leave your phone in the bathroom?" Misa chuckled thinking it was funny but was wondering why at the same time too. Jamie raised her shoulders. "I am not sure, but I think I used it for the flashlight function" she giggled and fell backwards on the bed again staring at the ceiling. "You want to have breakfast first? Or shall we take a shower and then have breakfast outside?" she asked moving her head to the right. "Let's have a shower first. I need to wake up" Misa assured Jamie.

 

Misa disappeared in the bathroom first to take a shower throwing on something comfortable before Jamie went in to do the same. Having a shower at first was a good idea after all, because her eyes weren't as sticky as before. After both amiga’s were dressed okay enough to meet fellow hotel guests, they decided to have a little bit of breakfast eating toast, fruits, juice and enjoying a cup of tea to top the rest. Once they finished their breakfast they went back to their room to grab their purses and prepare themselves to go for a little facial treatment as well as a manicure and pedicure. It was good not to have to do so much on a day like this and actually enjoy being pampered and treated like queens for a few little hours. Jamie and Misa ended up spending at least three hours getting a facial scrub, mask, manicure, pedicure and have their nails painted too. Both Jamie and Misa felt like new again. "This was so nice" Misa smiled from one ear to the other running her fingertips over her face. "I feel like I am having a baby face again". "Maybe you do" Jamie joked. "I am glad we did this though and we saved a lot of money with that discount card too" Jamie added taking a sip from her bubble tea the two of them picked up on their way back to the hotel. "Unni, you're the best" Misa cheered unlocking the door to their room. Now they were back in the hotel they only had two little hours to get dressed and prepare themselves for the CNBlue concert that was right ahead of them. There was no need to take showers since they have done that earlier, but they did change themselves into something cuter to wear. Misa threw on a dark deep red skirt with a black and white striped shirt tucked into the skirt finishing the outfit with a pair of ankle boots.  Jamie was wearing a broken white flowered leggings with a coral green/white layered top finishing it off with a pair of white flats. "Misa, you look so cute" Jamie complimented her best friend as she twirled around. "Don't you think it's a little too much for a concert maybe?" Misa asked not sure if she was revealing too much.

 

Jamie shook her head. "No silly. This is just the right outfit. Besides don't you want to look the cutest in the audience tonight?" she added with a big smile on her face. Misa rolled her eyes. "Okay, I do" and let out a sigh. "How am I getting so nervous again just thinking of going?" "Well I know that answer" Jamie chuckled padding on the bed in front of her. "Let me do your hair too". Misa did as told and sat herself in front of Jamie while she did her hair by styling it a little bit and making a few curly waves here and there spraying a little bit of hairspray afterwards to make the wavy curls last a long time. After Jamie finished doing Misa's hair she gave her a neutral make-up treatment which she barely used any make-up. Jamie always liked to keep it as neutral as possible. To Jamie the eyes were the jewels and catchers and her focus was always on that. "There" she smiled taking another look at her friend after she applied a little bit of mascara. Jamie was more than happy with the results. "You look so cute" she squealed with a never ending smile on her face handing Misa a black hand mirror so she could have a look herself. "Unni, how did you do this?" Misa asked surprised when she checked herself in the mirror. "That's a secret" she joked. "I'll show you if you really want to know. It's pretty easy". "Whoa, it looks so...as if I am not wearing anything. And it doesn't feel as if I am wearing make-up either" Misa added still surprised how that was even possible. "Honey, you don't need to put that much makeup on. Besides its okay to do that when you really have a special occasion such as weddings or exclusive parties, but it's not that good for your skin to wear heavy make-up all the time. All I did is bring out the best features which in my opinion are your eyes and your lips. Besides, less is more" Jamie explained her friend.

 

"Whoa, I never wear makeup actually, but this is nice. It's still neutral" Misa continued as she surprised Jamie with a hug. "Thank you. You really are the best". "That's what best friends do bear" she smiled rubbing her best friends back and pulled back. "I love playing with people's hair and try out different things. And you my darling have gorgeous hair" and pulled her best friend from the bed. "You'll be a head turner tonight" Jamie complimented her with a satisfied smile on her face. "So that means I will have to push all the guys off" she joked cleaning up her makeup kit after she made up herself for the concert. "I am so excited" Misa squealed as she grabbed her purse, phone and room key in case sangtae Jamie was going to lose it again. "You got everything?" Jamie asked looking around the room to make sure she didn't forget anything herself. "Yap I have everything. Do you?" Misa shouted from outside of the room. "Yea me too. Let's go then and have some fun" Jamie cheered closing the door behind her after she grabbed her purse and phone too. "What time is it?" Misa asked while the girls were waiting for the elevator. Jamie checked her phone and displayed 3:20. "It's twenty over three. At least we won't be too early and not late either" she chuckled tucking her phone into her purse. Just when the elevator stopped on their floor, a group of Asian guys stepped out checking the two of them out. "What did I tell you?" she giggled pressing the button to the ground floor. "You'll be turning heads today". Misa's eyes grew big. "Not just me, you too!" Jamie laughed at her facial expression. "Loosen up Misa, you look stunning today. It's okay to be looked at". Misa frowned. "I feel like a piece of meat being checked like that". Misa was so random she often made Jamie laugh with her statements.

 

As soon as they made it to the lobby of the hotel they had the reception calling a taxi for them to pick them up and drive them to the venue CNBlue was playing. Once the taxi dropped them off at the venue and left after they paid, there were quite a lot of fans in front of the doors waiting until the doors would open at six. Either Jamie or Misa were sure where they had to pick up their tickets or passes in this case. "Unni, where do we go?" Misa asked a little confused. Jamie raised her shoulders. "I don't know. I suggest we just try the direct ticket sale desk? They should be able to tell us something" she insisted dragging her friend along with her. They both were earning glares from all the fans that were waiting in front of the doors as the two walked inside. "How can I help you?" the lady behind the desk asked as they approached. "Oh hi yes" Jamie started trying to figure out how she was going to explain and ask without making a fool out of herself. "I'm here to pick up two tickets? Under the name Misa and Jamie maybe?" she added while the lady behind the desk frowned. "The guest list?" the lady asked as if she were suspicious. Jamie nodded. "I think so. We got invited by Jung Yonghwa, so we aren't exactly sure how he has put us". The lady frowned once more thinking they were trying to talk their way in. "I am sorry ladies, but you need a ticket to attend the show and currently the tickets are all sold old". Jamie sighed rather annoyed that the lady didn't even check the guest list. "Can you check if we are on the guest list at least? Either under Jung Yonghwa himself or under our names Misa and Jamie?" she begged the lady trying to convince her they weren't lying.

 

The lady frowned once more but did check the guest list and when she couldn't find anything she asked a colleague that was walking behind her if he knew anything about two tickets being prepared for two guests under Jung Yonghwa's name. The guy seemed to know more than the lady and handed the lady a white envelope. "Are you sure this is it?" the lady asked confused looking at her colleague. The guy nodded. "Mhm, Mr Jung brought it earlier himself when he arrived" and looked at the two girls. "Is it these two?" The lady nodded. "At least they say to be". "Ladies, can you show me your ID's to make sure we have the right guests here?” Jamie gave them a confused look but did as told and so did Misa. They both flashed their ID's and put them down on the counter while the guy had a closer look at it. "Give me a moment" the man in the suit said as he used his phone to back it up with the band's manager. As soon as the guy hung up he handed back their ID's. "It's okay, it's them" the man smiled and handed the envelope to Jamie. "Our apologies if we caused any confusion". Jamie shook her head. "No it's okay. I understand. But thank you" she smiled thanking both the lady and the man. "Oh do you happen to know where to go?" "Just go around here to the left to go to the backstage entrance. They will let you in" the man in the uniform explained. "Thank you" Misa smiled nearly fearing for rejection and she wasn't entirely sure if she had the guts to call Yonghwa on his phone personally and ask for it. After they received the envelope they walked out and took a little stroll around the building looking for the backstage entrance. They managed to find it and took the two backstage passes out of the envelope. "Whoa, backstage passes, that is so cool" Misa cheered. "You better thank him for that" Jamie best friend a little knowing she was twice as nervous as herself. Jamie took the passes out and handed one to Misa and noticed there was a note in it too and figured that Misa wanted to read that note herself and passed the envelope to her. "Wha?" Misa asked surprised. "There's a note. You might want to read that" Jamie chuckled waiting for her to take out the note and read it: "When you find the backstage entrance to and then go the second left. Meet us there at the stage ;) x Yonghwa".

 

Misa tucked away the note again when she read it starting to feel more nervous again just knowing she was going to face him in a couple of minutes. Once they made it to the backstage entrance there was a security guard keeping out everyone that would try to get in without a valid pass. "How can I help you ladies?" the man asked giving them the suspicious look, just like the lady did earlier. They didn't say anything and just flashed their backstage passes. The man smiled and opened the door for them. "Have fun ladies". "Thank you" Misa smiled like a happy little girl walking in followed by you as the security guy closed the door behind them. "Now where do we go? It's so big!" Jamie mumbled looking around wondering where to go. "Oh we have to go the second left and meet them at the stage. They should be sound checking I guess" Misa informed Jamie taking the lead and follow the direction Yonghwa gave her in the little note. They finally managed to find the stage where they found the four boys of CNBlue sound checking for their concert interrupting them during the song 'I'm sorry'. Yonghwa tuning his guitar and Jungshin tuning the bass. "Noona?!" Minhyuk cheered as soon as he saw the two of them. They both waved before Jungshin, Jonghyun and Yonghwa noticed the two girls standing in front of the stage. "Just pretend we are not here, we'll watch" Jamie chuckled gesturing them to continue their sound check. Minhyuk stepped behind the drums counting with his drum sticks letting the other guys know to start playing. Jamie and Misa couldn't stop smiling but neither could the guys. They were having a lot of fun even though it was only a sound check. Yonghwa on the other hand couldn't stop flirting with Misa with just using his eyes making her feel uneasy from head to toe. Jamie enjoyed her best friend's torture with a never ending smiling face picking up the vibes between her and Yonghwa. There was definitely something going on.

 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016]