FIFTEEN

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

MISA'S POV

You let out a small sigh staring at your glass before meeting back with his eyes "Well I always wanted to study at one of the universities here, but since that never really worked out I wanted to have been here at least once and for unni, she needed a break. Seriously working too much that working horse. And now we're here and half of it passed already. It's hard to believe but I kind of got used to this place. I am liking it here" you confessed. "That's what the city does to you I guess. It you right in" Yonghwa chuckled. "But I am glad that you decided to come to visit because otherwise I wouldn't have met you and we never would have made some foreign friends" you smiled nodding your head. “You got that right alright. Everything has been so very random since the day we arrived here. I don’t know if I should believe in coincidences or not, but how big is the chance to meet the way we all did. Almost none. Just very random” and took another sip from your water. Yonghwa nodded. “I see what you mean. I’ve never met anyone from India really and you just happened to be here randomly”. “Exactly” you agreed tapping your fingers onto the glass in your hands. “I am glad we made some new friends. It’s nice to talk to people who are not in the music business or are not musicians. When you’re into this you kind of starting to forget what it’s like to be normal. I can be myself. I can be Jung Yonghwa. It’s nice for a change” Yonghwa smiled looking at you not taking his eyes of you. Caught in a stare wrapped by silence that lasted a few seconds until something in the kitchen started to beep loudly.

 

“What’s that?” you sat up straight thinking the smoke alarm went off looking kind of worried ready to jump off the couch. “That is probably our cue that the pizza is ready” Yonghwa sing songed getting off the couch to check on the pizza. “The pizza failed hasn’t it?” you added as you followed your date into the kitchen. Yonghwa chuckled. “No you didn’t. See?” he smiled taking the pizza out of the oven. “It looks very very tasty”. Your jaw dropped. “It didn’t even got burnt!” you exclaimed surprised. “You’re sounding so surprised” Yonghwa chuckled.  “Well that is because I am. My cooking never had a happy ending until now” you smiled scratching the back of your head wondering how the pizza turned out better than you thought. “There’s a first time for everything” Yonghwa joked. “Well we got to try I guess, but don’t be fooled. It can turn out to be really gross no matter how good it looks” you added sarcastically. Yonghwa started to laugh as soon as that left your mouth. “Have a little faith in yourself. Maybe I’ll turn you into professional cook” he added as took a couple of plates from the cabinet. “Ha, yea! Nice try” you chuckled thinking that was mission impossible. Yonghwa sliced the pizza up putting one piece on your plate as well as his when you decided to sit down at the kitchen table to see if the pizza was tasting just as good as it looked. Anxiously as you were, you carefully took a bite nearly burning your lip on the broccoli on top of the slice. “Ouch!” you whined your lip. “You okay?” Yonghwa asked while he took a bite from the pizza as well. “Yeah, I just forgot to blow and obviously the pizza is hot”. Yonghwa nodded. “The pizza actually tastes really good” he complimented you for making the pizza bottom. You on the other hand gave him a suspicious look not believing a word he said. Was he serious? What if he just said something to please you then and there to make you feel good about your own cooking? “What are you giving me that look for?” Yonghwa chuckled. “Have a bite. You’ll see it is pretty good”. A little hesitant you took a bite from the slice of pizza that was lying on your plate. The outcome was something surprising, Yonghwa was right, the pizza really wasn’t tasting so bad. Actually, it was quite tasty.

 

“And what do you think?” Yonghwa sing songed waiting for his date to say something. You blinked your eyes still in disbelief. “It is...It is pretty good actually”. “Yea?” Yonghwa smiled. “I told you” and swallowed down another bite. “You really don’t give yourself enough credit”. “It’s amazing how I now officially can make a pizza, but I am pretty sure by the time i’d like to treat my friends at home to convince them that I really can, I would have forgotten how to do it” you bluntly smiled taking another bite. “I’ll give you the recipe so you can make exactly this one when you’re at home. No worries” Yonghwa assured you. “Thanks” you smiled as you quietly finished your homemade pizza. “Gosh, I really am full. I can’t believe we finished it all” you sighed rubbing your tummy indicating that you really were. “Me too, me too!” Yonghwa added as he gave himself a minute to digest the food. “But I do hope you’ll have room for dessert later”. Your eyes grew big in curiosity. “That only works though when it involves chocolate” you assured him. Yonghwa leaned a little forward resting his arms on the kitchen table moving his face closer to yours. “What if I told you it only involves chocolate, would you still have room in there” he chuckled playfully poking your tummy. You just stared at Mr. Jung blankly as you started to feel a tad bit nervous again. How did he do that? “I’ll take that as a yes” Yonghwa chuckled picking up your plate as well as his and brought them back into the kitchen loading them into the dishwasher not wanting to leave a mess for the rest of his housemates. That because he also knows very well how much Minhyuk likes to nag if it is a mess anywhere in the house.

 

“Can I get you a refill or would you like to have something else to drink?” Yonghwa smiled as he met yours again. “I think tea would be good after dinner” you smiled as you tapped your fingers onto surface of the table while Yonghwa went to boil some water for the tea that was going to prepare for the both of you. While doing so, you decided to stretch your legs and take a walk around the room. You passed several frames with family pictures, awards and what not before your eyes detected a glossy looking piano. The piano was so clean and shiny you could see your own reflection in it as you carefully passed it. You couldn’t play any instruments yourself, but you loved the piano and the sound that comes with it. You had to admit, this was looking like a pretty expensive piano. “You’d like to give it a try?” Yonghwa startled you as he walked into the living room holding two cups filled with boiled water in his hands. You turned around and gave him a startled facial expression for the fact you were lost in thought admiring the beauty that was a piano. You flashed a nervous smile. “Well as you know I don’t have much musical talents”. Yonghwa gave her one of his iest smiles and put the tea cups down on the white small table in the living room and sat himself down behind the piano tapping on the empty space on the small leather bench next to him. “Come sit” he insisted. You were a little hesitant looking around as if someone was watching you and shook your head. “Ah I don’t know. I really at playing any sort of instrument”. “Come on! You didn’t do so badly when I gave you personal guitar lessons” he sing-songed with a small laugh.

 

You still weren’t sure if you should sit yourself down next to him. Busy debating whether you should or not, Yonghwa carefully pulled on your hand instead making you sit down. “I’m a good teacher and I believe you’ll be able to play some notes on the piano too if I’d teach you” he smiled ily trying to convince you as you started glowing from the inside. “First you need to become one with this instrument. Try it out” Yonghwa started as he carefully placed your hands on the white keys instructing you to press any of these keys under your fingers. You expected a melody coming from the black beauty but it somehow startled you. Yonghwa chuckled at the sight of it. “You have to be delicate when touching the piano, like this” he whispered as he placed his hands on yours making you play one of CNBlue’s songs with his guidance. You felt your heartbeat beat faster and faster in your ribcage by the touch of his hands and the fact you could feel his warm breath in your neck. It made you a little bit uncomfortable and nervous at the same time, although a smile appeared across your face. “You’re doing really well” Yonghwa complimented you as you locked eyes with one another for a few little seconds. Neither of you said a word but kept staring each other in the eyes. Caught in your own little world with no one else there. Just them and the piano. Yonghwa carefully leaned in while his eyes were still locked with yours captivated by the beauty when his lips gracefully touched yours. Your eyes grew big not expecting him to kiss you then and there. You closed your eyes trying to enjoy the little moment as he treated your lips with another kiss that made you feel a giddy and funny inside. So this is how it feels?

 

“OMO!” Minhyuk coed as they walked into you and Yonghwa kissing. Neither of them expected to be caught. “Uh!” Jonghyun smiled as he pointed at the two of them sitting cozily behind the piano. “Hyung? Since when did you two…” Minhyuk attempted to ask slightly confused of what he saw. Jungshin just walked into the living room holding plastic bags of groceries from a local convenient store wondering why Jonghyun and Minhyuk both stopped in their tracks. “Did something happen?” he asked as he just missed out on the action himself. “Yah!! Hyung has a girlfriend” Minhyuk cheered. “Congrats to the both of you” he sing songed before holding both his thumbs up disappearing into the kitchen. ‘Girlfriend?’ you thought. ‘Is this what it is now?’ It is so strange to hear someone else say that. Maybe that is what he wanted? Jungshin moved his eyes between Yonghwa and Jonghyun before looking at you and back at Yonghwa again. “Are you guys serious?” “Let’s not embarrass them hm?” Jonghyun chuckled as he put his hand on Jungshin’s shoulder pushing him forward into the kitchen. Jungshin frowned wondering what the suspicion was all about. “Is someone gonna tell me what happened? I obviously missed something” he complained dropping the plastic bags onto the kitchen table. “Hyung kissed Misa noona” Minhyuk smiled like a little child would when receiving candy. “Yah!” Jonghyun hushed as he covered his hand over Minhyuk’s mouth trying to keep it quiet. Jungshin on the other popped his head around the corner again. “Hyung? Are you two dating now?”. “Why is everyone asking? Just pretend you didn’t see or hear anything” Yonghwa hissed slightly embarrassed that he was caught by his own bandmates this way.  “Jungshin-ah!” Jonghyun whispered pulling him on his arm back into the kitchen. “You just don’t ask that so shamelessly”.

 

“I’m sorry about that” Yonghwa mumbled not sure what to say to his date sitting next to him. You looked down at your hands trying to hide you were blushing in the first place. Why was he sorry? Didn’t he like to kiss you? You sure did but was not ready to be upfront about it. At least not yet. “It’s okay” you whispered when your eyes met with Yonghwa again. “I didn’t really expect them back just yet” Yonghwa confessed as he felt his heartbeat rage in his chest. You shook your head. “It really is ok….I just wasn’t…” you attempted but got interrupted by the rest of the CNBlue members again who barged into the living room once more. “Hyung, shall we go for ice cream?” Minhyuk suggested as he moved his eyes between Yonghwa and you. “I am pretty sure Misa noona would like that right?” he smiled excitedly not just yet throwing his hands in the air. You chuckled thinking he was too cute. “Would you like to go out for ice cream?” Yonghwa asked smiling at you. You nodded “I’d never say no to ice cream”. “Let’s go” Minhyuk cheered taking lead disappearing to throw his jacket on. Jungshin raised his shoulders as if saying ‘That was not my idea’. Yonghwa nodded in amusement getting up from the leather bench behind the piano reaching out his hand to you who seemed to be somewhat daydreaming. “Let’s go get chocolate ice cream”. You blinked your eyes snapping out of your daydreaming looking up at Yonghwa placing your hand in his and let him pull you up.

 

After they all had their shoes and coats on, you left the apartment taking Jonghyun’s car into town this time to visit Seoul’s best ice cream house. As it was eight PM, it wasn’t as crowded as it usually was as soon as they walked in and decided to sit down at one of the free tables with enough space to fit five. “Let’s buy” sing songed ready to pick out the flavors he wanted and left to the counter. “Just make it three scoops of chocolate chip for me” Jungshin suggested since it seemed that the leader was now taking the orders. “You?” Yonghwa smiled as he looked at Jonghyun. “A scoop of chocolate chip, one strawberry and one cookie dough” he added looking up at the leader. Yonghwa nodded and looked back at you who nearly thought he had forgotten all about you. “I got this” he winked biting his lip leaving the table killing you right then and there. You let out a sigh as you felt your cheeks turn a light shade of pink or maybe even a slightest red. ‘Oh boy’ you thought. ‘I got it bad. He’s got me now’.  It only took a couple of minutes before Yonghwa and Minhyuk returned to the seats with cups of ice cream putting them down to the table. “I know you love chocolate, so I got you all of them” Yonghwa smiled sitting down next to his date again. You blinked looking at the big cup of at least four scoops of different chocolate tastes in your bowl. He really must like you that much he didn’t even forget? Eagerly you took a spoonful and enjoyed every single bite from the ice cream melting into your mouth while everyone else was enjoying theirs. “Is it good?” Yonghwa smiled knowing her facial expression said it all. She didn’t just like it, she loved it.

 

“Thank you so much guys for taking me here” you smiled taking another spoonful of the ice cream in front of you. “I’m going to grow fat with all the ice cream” you joked. “Noona won’t get fat” Minhyuk chuckled. “I’m going to” you giggled. “This is the second time I am having ice cream today, but I just can’t turn it down” you confessed. “Having ice cream twice won’t make you directly fat” Jungshin chuckled thinking you were funny for even bringing that up. “You better enjoy your ice cream before it melts” Yonghwa smiled ily at you sitting next to him. “Oh” you laughed and looked at the bowl in front of you dipping your spoon back in. “Don’t waste the deliciousness” you cheered the ice cream from your spoon while Jonghyun was moving his eyes between you and Yonghwa clearly picking up some sparks. After CNBlue finished eating their ice cream with you, Yonghwa decided to walk you back to the hotel. “You guys go ahead, I’ll come back a little later”. Minhyuk frowned. “We got the memo” and couldn’t control his smiling. “Let’s give them some space” Jonghyun insisted dragging both Jungshin and Minhyuk with them as they took a complete different direction. “Isn’t walking a little far?” you said as you looked up at the tall good looking Yonghwa walking right next to you. “Who said anything about walking?” he smiled taking your hand in his. “Let’s take the bus. It’s not that far” he insisted as you walked to the next best bus stop you could find. You liked it how Yonghwa’s hand was feeling. So big, manly and so warm too. The whole feeling you got with it made your heart beat that much faster.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay with riding public busses?” you asked carefully afraid Yonghwa was going to be recognized with a girl they all didn’t know causing rumors, speculations and what not else. “I always wanted to ride the public bus again since I debuted” Yonghwa confessed as he followed you into the bus taking one of the seats in the back as the bus started to take off. “Do you know where we need to get off though?” you asked worried they would end up in the middle of nowhere since Yonghwa didn’t look much experienced riding public busses either, let alone knowing where they were going. “Could you please stop worrying?” Yonghwa chuckled taking your hand onto his lap and held it between his. “I got this. I’ve been living in Seoul all my life and I used to take busses all the time. Besides, I asked the bus driver to let us know when we reached our station, so relax okay?” You let out a sigh knowing he was right. Why stress instead of letting it all happen? As the scenery of Seoul passed by with all its lit up buildings and street lights, you let your head fall onto Yonghwa’s shoulder as your eyes were closed. Yonghwa looked next to him and couldn’t stop smiling on how you looked while sleeping finding it adorable. He wasn’t sure if you were really sleeping, but he did not want to interrupt your own little moment. When you finally reached you station, the bus was practically empty, leaving only the two of you. You had been sitting on the bus longer than you should and ended up making a whole round. “Misa?” Yonghwa whispered feeling guilty for waking you up like this as it was past 10 PM already. “Misa?” he whispered again removing a hair that was hanging in front of your face. “Misa, we’re here”. “Mhm?” you groaned fighting to open your eyes. Somehow his shoulder was comfortable. “We’re here” Yonghwa whispered once more. “We need to get out here”. You opened your eyes yawning following Yonghwa outside holding his hand. You didn’t know why, but you felt tired and your legs felt like jelly.

 

“Are you okay with walking?” Yonghwa asked sounding somewhat worried once they got off the bus. You nodded “Yea, I am just feeling a little tired” you confessed dragging your tired feeling legs forward.  “I know it’s not far from here, but you look really tired. I’ll give you a lift”. You blinked your eyes trying to understand what he meant. “What?” Yonghwa went through his knees in front of you. “Hop on. I’ll carry you”. You smiled shyly shaking your head. “No, that’s okay. I can walk. It’s only ten more minutes right?”. “Don’t be so stubborn” Yonghwa chuckled gently pulling on your hands throwing them around his neck and rose back to his feet. “Hold on yea?” he chuckled starting to walk to the hotel while you surrendered yourself holding onto him resting your head on his back. “Your back is so warm” you smiled closing your eyes again. Yonghwa smirked “Yea? Don’t you get too comfortable and fall asleep”. “I won’t” you smiled enjoying being carried around like a little monkey. As soon as Yonghwa crossed the street and walked into the Ibis Hotel, he took the elevator to the floor earning some strange glares from the reception and those sitting in the lobby having a drink at that time. “We’re here” Yonghwa whispered not trying to wake up those on the same floor and went back through his knees to put you back down on the ground. “Thank you for taking me all the way here” you whispered feeling somewhat embarrassed that he piggybacked you to the hotel. Yonghwa shook his head “Don’t worry. You kept me warm too you know” he chuckled with that that contagious smile of his.

 

“Thank you for everything today. I really had a good time” you whispered playing with your hands trying to hide you were blushing again. “No thank you for letting me take you out on another date” Yonghwa smiled taking a few steps closer. “Go get some sleep. I’ll call you tomorrow if that’s okay?” You just nodded stunned by his gorgeous looking eyes. “Okay”. “Good night Misa” he whispered leaning in carefully planting his lips on yours leaving you a good night kiss. Whoa! Did he really kiss you again? “Yea good night” you whispered smiling uncontrollably unlocking the room closing the door behind you running your index finger over your lips where his lips met earlier. ‘Oh gosh no! Misa’s falling’ you sighed switching the light on not able to stop smiling. No signs of Jamie however, you wondered why she weren’t back yet, but you also knew she probably wanted to spend some more time with her boyfriend which you could understand. You kicked your shoes off finding a little note on the desk that Jamie left you before she went packing for one night. ‘I’ll see you tomorrow really early in the morning. I hope you had the time of your life today. Let’s talk tomorrow xoxo Jamie’. You couldn’t help but smile knowing now exactly how she felt all this time.

 

JAMIE'S POV

While Misa was enjoying her date with Yonghwa, you made your way to meet with Jonghyun who was waiting for you in his car outside of the hotel. You walked out of the hotel looking left and right before crossing the street. Jonghyun stepped out of the vehicle while you did and happily greeted you with a big kiss.  “Mhm, hi” you whispered while Jonghyun surprised you with another one. “Where’s your stuff?” Jonghyun asked leaving you rather confused. You blinked your eyes not sure what he meant. “Stuff? What stuff?” Jonghyun frowned. “I thought I told you to pack for one night? Or did I forget?” he shrugged rubbing the back of his head feeling somewhat forgetful. “Did you forget?” you giggled thinking it was cute. “My baby forgot” you added pressing your lips on his. “Mhm, I guess I did” Jonghyun smirked taking your hands in his squeezing them. “Well in that case would you mind to pack for one night?” Jonghyun whispered not taking his eyes from yours. You frowned “Weren’t you leaving for Brazil tomorrow?” Jonghyun bit his lip “I am. I am going to have to be at the airport at ten tomorrow morning, but until I’ll really really have to leave” he added pulling you into his arms “I want to be with you”.  You smiled like an idiot because he sounded so cheesy. “I like the sound of that”. “Yeah?” Jonghyun smirked. You nodded “Yea” and couldn’t resist to kiss those lips of his. “I”ll go pack for one night then” you whispered letting go of your boyfriend’s hands. You crossed the street once more heading back into the hotel to pack your pj’s, clean underwear and all other things necessary for a night out of the hotel you were staying. Once you were back again at Jonghyun’s car, he opened the trunk where his own luggage was and dropped your bag with it. “What are you up to?” you smiled giving him a suspicious look. “You’ll see” Jonghyun smiled ily stealing a kiss from you before he closed the trunk. “Let’s go beautiful” he added as the two of you got in and headed out to the highway. You had no clue nor an idea where he was taking you, but you knew he was taking you out of Seoul.

 

After driving for a small hour Jonghyun parked his car on the parking lot of the Incheon Beach Hotel. You loved beaches but you never particularly had a chance to mention it to Jonghyun. Maybe he was a lover of beaches too? “You’re taking me to the beach?” you sing songed as you stepped out of the vehicle and so did he and closed the door behind him. “You don’t like beaches?” Jonghyun asked carefully not sure if you really would. You smiled. “I love beaches” and met Jonghyun at the back of the car to get your bags out. While you did Jonghyun couldn’t stop smiling and you just wondered why, but always felt it when someone did. “What?” you chuckled ready to take your bag out. Jonghyun shook his head not removing the smile plastered on his face putting his hands on your hips. “Did I already tell you red looks good on you?” complimenting the red knee length summer dress you were wearing. “It does?” Jonghyun nodded leaning in to kiss you. “You look cute, beautiful and y all at the same time” he confessed before he kissed you again. Jonghyun took out the bag that he thought he needed and you took out yours as you walked into the hotel to check in and headed into the suite that Jonghyun booked after you received the key at the reception. “Ladies first” Jonghyun smiled as he swung the door open to the room that looked pretty big. It had a small couch seating three with a small white table, a desk with a chair, a closet, a small walk in space with a big comfy looking bed with a TV on the wall, bathroom with a big hot tub. Everything decorated in the colors white and brown which made it look very neat. You both dropped your bags on the couch.

 

“The room actually looks pretty big” you sing-songed walking into the walk in space where the big bed was and sat down on it checking it out Jonghyun chuckled when he found you sitting on the big bed as soon as he walked in sitting down next to you. “Approved?” You shrugged allowing yourself to fall backwards on the bed. “It’s very comfortable” you convinced your boyfriend. “It is?” Jonghyun smirked surprising you pressing his body on yours. You gave your boyfriend a convincing nod. “I’m going to miss you though” you whispered making a sad face running your hands down his chest. “I’ll be back again in five days you know?” Jonghyun whispered breathing onto your lips. “I know, I know. But five days is very long to me” you confessed not taking your eyes from his. “Honestly I’ll miss you too. And you know what?” Jonghyun added giving you one of his y killer smiles. “What?” you smiled running your fingers through his perfect looking hair. “I’ll be able to make up for it when I’m back” Jonghyun whispered planting his lips on yours slowly kissing you making himself more comfortable running his fingertips over your legs. “You better” you whispered back taking his shirt off while he pulled the straps of your dress down leaving small kisses in your neck slowly taking your dress off.  You both knew very well that it was dragging into a lovemaking session that lasted for quite a little while.

 

Once you both had enough Jonghyun pulled you back into his muscular arms while you were both catching your breath in bed. “Thank you for taking me here” you whispered. “How did you know I love beaches?” you wondered as you circled your index finger over his chest. “How did I know? I guess I just assumed you would” he smiled. “Besides, you look like the type of woman who enjoys beaches to me”. “Not bad Mr. Kim” you complimented your boyfriend on how he was able to figure you out that easily. Or maybe you were just that easy to read? “Now that I know that you love beaches, would you like to take a walk on the beach with me later?” Jonghyun tried to persuade you. You shrugged “Of course you can. It sounds romantic” and ran your hands down his perfectly exposed chest. “Because it is and will be romantic” Jonghyun smirked leaning in to kiss you rolling you on your back again while your hands were exploring his again. Just when you two were making out, you suddenly interrupted the kissing as you felt some sort of cramps in your belly. Were you having your period? Now? You would always get this cramping sensation two days before. Jonghyun noticed you were looking somewhat uncomfortable. “Jamie are you okay?” You gave him a small unassuring nod “Yea I think so. It’s just a small cramp, nothing serious”. Jonghyun frowned “Are you sure?” You smiled not trying to freak your boyfriend out. “I always have these small cramps before I, you know, get into my monthly cycle”. Jonghyun smiled “Is there anything you want me to do? It’s not something I did earlier right?” You giggled because you thought it was funny he even considered it. “No silly! I shall have my period in two days, but I always have small pre-cramps as I like to call it”. “Ohkay, but are you sure there isn’t anything I can do?” Jonghyun insisted thinking he could make it disappear somehow. You shook your head. “It’s okay. I’m not dying. At least I hope not” you giggled. “You better not. I’d be feeling guilty” Jonghyun whispered planting his lips back on yours kissing you again like no tomorrow.

 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016]