TWO

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story
 

NO POV

"Hyung, what's that?" Jonghyun whispered while Yonghwa was jamming and humming to a random song on the radio. "Looks like they have a problem with their car?" Minhyuk leaned forwards to take a closer look out of the window. "We should pull over and help out? We can't leave them there" he added feeling somewhat sorry for two girls he didn't know their name of. "He's right and it's going to be evening soon too" Jungshin added agreeing with his friend sitting right next to him. Yonghwa did as told by his band members and pulled the car over while Jonghyun rolled down his window. "Hi can you guys help us..." a nervous looking Misa attempted and couldn't finish her sentence because she thought to recognize the four boys sitting in the van and she was darn right about it too "Looks like you have problems with your car?" Jonghyun smiled at Misa making her nervous when reality hit her. It's really them. How is this even possible? "I...I....you know what it's okay, we'll manage" she backed out feeling embarrassed to ask for help in the first place waving her hand around. "That's not the reality I wanted" she mumbled to herself hoping nobody else would hear those words leaving . Once Yonghwa parked the band's van in front of the girls' car, the four boys stepped out one by one ready to help. "It's okay, we don't have anywhere to be for now, we'd gladly help" Yonghwa smiled ily at Misa taking off his sunglasses like a model would. "Unni??" Misa shouted wanting her best friend to join the conversation not sure if she would be able the wave of hotness and eye candy in front of her all by herself. Jamie stepped from behind the car dusting off her pants holding tightly onto her phone.

 

"You found help?" she cheered before she realized it was CNBlue standing in front of her. How embarrassing is it to ask a celebrity for help? They probably have busy schedules themselves and most likely could enjoy some time to relax instead of helping out two lost sheep. Jamie nodded not proud to give in, but sometimes you have to accept the help that's being offered to you. "This is kind of embarrassing but our car broke down" Jamie informed the group of guys who were now all staring at her acting all cool as if it was no big deal. Misa blinked her eyes not believing how she could stay so calm, but then again she knew Jamie was working with celebrities all the time. No room for spazzing. "Nice car but you look a little lost" Minhyuk smiled walking around the car to see if he noticed anything odd. "We're not lost. We were heading for Seoul and then our car broke down. We got it from a rental shop at the airport. Clearly a shop that rents out crap" Jamie pouted with a little sarcasm. "I'd ask for my money back" Jonghyun chuckled slightly amused smiling at her. "Hyung, you're good with cars" Jungshin sing songed firmly grabbing Yonghwa's shoulder. "Let's have a look then" Yonghwa insisted lifting the motor cap like a professional mechanic dying to get his hands dirty.

 

Misa couldn't get over the manliness and wasn't able to stop staring at his guns. God they were so muscular too. Why did he have to wear a sleeveless shirt today to show off his goodies? It was kind of y seeing him work and break a sweat at the same time. "I think the motor needs to be replaced" Yonghwa sighed looking extremely manly with his sweaty guns as if he worked out in a gym drying off his dirty hands on a cloth that was handed by Jamie. Misa blinked her eyes before she caught herself staring at his arms. "You are not from here are you?" he smirked ily at her. Misa shook her head caught off guard by his sudden conversation attempt. "No...I eh...." Misa struggled forming a sentence. "I'm from India". Yonghwa flashed another smile staring down leaving her intimidated. "Not a good start to explore Korea when the car breaks down is it? Sorry about that". Misa shook her head. "No it isn't, but hey, what to do about it?" and nervously smiled back desperately wanting to flee and crawl under a rock. "It looks bad doesn't it?" Jamie sighed joining both Yonghwa and her best friend who looked way out of her comfort zone. "I don't even understand they let you drive with this thing. You're lucky you're only a couple of miles from the city. I would file a complaint. That motor needs to be replaced, so until then you won't be going anywhere I'm afraid" Yonghwa explained. "Like I said, call the company and ask for your money back" Jonghyun reminded the two girls looking at Jamie. She sighed slightly laughing about the whole situation in the first place. Ironic as it is, something always happens wherever you travel. At least the unexpected happen in return to make up for it.

 

"Now how do we get to Seoul then?" Misa wondered looking at Jamie avoiding every bit of eye contact with Yonghwa. Jamie raised her shoulders "I really don't know. We need to call a towing company and have this car towed away, that's one. And two,we aren't going to pay for this" she ranted convincing herself. "I shall call them and then we need to call a cab to take us into the city. We can't stay here forever" she added ready to stumble back to the car to look for the rental company's phone number on one of the invoices in her purse. Minhyuk smiled shaking his head. "Hyung? Can't we just drop them off? We're heading back to the city anyway. Plus there is enough room for two beautiful girls in our van. I am sure". Jamie waved around her hands not wanting to burden the guys for taking herself and Misa with them. Even though they say they don't have somewhere to be, but what if they do? They'd be running late because of them. "Ah you don't have to do that. We'll find a cab and get back". "Are you silly?" Yonghwa chuckled. "Just get your luggage and we'll drop you off wherever you need to be. It's not that much to ask for". Jamie smiled uncomfortably but was grateful to at least get away from where they were right now. "Thanks. I will call the rental company then" and stepped into the vehicle taking the invoices out of her purse where their number was and started dialing it while Jungshin was helping Minhyuk to get the luggage from your vehicle to their van.

 

With the towing company contacted and the luggage moved to the van of the band, someone had to stay with the car until the towing company would arrive and with that Jamie insisted on staying with the car in disagreement of her best friend Misa. "Unni, if you're gonna stay, I am gonna stay with you. We can't just leave you here" she insisted you not wanting to be stuck with four good looking boys by herself. Her poor heart could not take all that. Without further ado, the rest of the band decided to stick around as well, because what's the point driving back into town with a stranger's luggage? While waiting for the towing service, Jamie, Misa best and the boys of CNBlue all sat down at the side of the highway in the grass looking like a bunch of lost homeless puppies with all the cars passing by. "Unni, do we still have some water?" Misa asked looking up at Jamie squeezing her eyes to the sun burning onto her face. Jamie dived into the vehicle pulling out the plastic bag from the small convenient store they passed earlier. Too bad there were only two bottles and you were with six now. Oops? "Well I only have two bottles, we might have to share?!" Jamie sing songed stating the obvious discovery bluntly holding the bag with the bottles in the air. "That's fine, I still have my own bottle" Jungshin added raising his bottle taking a big sip from it. "I wouldn't mind sharing" Yonghwa chuckled taking a quick glance at Misa knowing he was teasing her even just a little bit. He might be a guy but he doesn’t have his eyes in his pockets and knew when she was looking or staring even. Jamie passed one bottle to Misa and sat herself back down in between Jungshin and Minhyuk. "Noona, May I ask what your name is?" Minhyuk asked shamelessly smiling at her. If she didn't know better she'd be thinking he was flirting. "Oh, I am Jamie" she introduced herself shaking his hand. "And please do not call me noona. It makes me feel so old" she chuckled letting out a small laugh. "You're not really from here are you?" Jonghyun asked leaning forward. Jamie smiled shaking her head "No, I'm from Germany" and took a few big sips from the bottle of water. "Whoa! Germany? What brings you all the way here?" Jonghyun chuckled wondering why two foreign girls would go through so much trouble to visit their country. "Well, I wanted to see the country and so did Misa over there. And here we are!" Jamie sing songed passing the bottle onto Misa.

 

"So your name is Misa?" Yonghwa smiled leaning back onto his hands in the grass looking at the nervous female sitting next to him. Misa didn't really know what to say as it was rather making her uncomfortable that such a good looking Korean boy like himself was talking to her. Was he flirting? Or maybe he's just a big flirt in general? She took a few big sips from the bottle putting it back down in front of her for whoever was going to drink it next. Yonghwa was quite thirsty and leaned forward taking a few big sips gulping it all down like it was nothing before he handed it back to Misa. "You need to drink a little more" he smiled at looking genuinely concerned for dehydration it seemed. As Misa is blankly staring at Yonghwa sitting next to her, the towing company arrived in relief of both herself and Jamie. "Looks like we don't have to camp out here tonight" Minhyuk cheered in victory. "No offense, but I think we look strange sitting here like a couple of bags of potatoes". Jamie chuckled at his words. That guy had a sense of humor she liked. She did not want to think about the things that all the random passing drivers were thinking passing by. "I called the rental company and they said it's okay to tow it to their garage in Seoul" Jamie informed the old looking man who seemed to be somewhat bored with his job. Misa was still sitting still in the grass not moving staring at the bottle wondering if she should take a sip from it or no. So strange to think oppa just drank from it. "You kids need a ride?" the man asked slightly flirting with Jamie rather giving her the creeps. 'Gross' she thought. Always such a magnet to old men it seems. "Not necessary. We'll take them to their hotel" Jonghyun insisted as if he knew the old man was flirting with her. She clearly couldn't thank him enough for saving her. "Alright. You sure you didn't forget anything?" the man in green overall asked checking you out. 'Ielgh, seriously gross' Jamie thought again nodding in confirmation that she didn't. "Yap I am sure, but thanks anyways" and turned to her best friend "Misa? Let's go?" Misa snapped out of her daydreaming and looked up at her best friend. "Huh? Oh yea, let's go" and straighten herself dusting off her shorts.

 

While everyone was getting into the car again Jamie noticed that her best friend was a little distracted. "Are you okay?" she laughed thinking it was kind of funny. "Unni, I think he's flirting with me" Misa whispered bloody serious about her assumptions. "What do I do?" Jamie shook your head. "Don't worry. We'll talk about this when we're at the hotel okay?" Misa agreed carefully nodding it was not the right time to talk about the CNBlue boys in front of them and stepped into the van sitting down in front of Minhyuk and Jungshin while Yonghwa stepped on the gas after he turned the key into the ignition. Jamie climbed in too sitting down next to Misa behind Jonghyun. "Let's go" Minhyuk cheered throwing his hands up in the air like a little kid as if they were on a rollercoaster ride. It took at least forty five minutes or more before the van finally came to a stop as soon as you arrived in Seoul that looked pretty darn amazing. Not according to the boys because they see this city every day. But Misa and Jamie were admiring the city full in awe. "Whoa!" Misa mumbled looking out of the black window. "This place is huge. I am not used to seeing all this where I come from. I wonder what our hotel will be like. It better be good". "What hotel are you girls staying?" Yonghwa asked looking at both Misa and Jamie through the back mirror. "We're staying at the Ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong" Jamie replied because Misa couldn't say anything and was too busy looking at all the amazingness outside. Yonghwa didn't exactly know where it was but with the navigation system it should be a piece of cake. After he put in the name of the hotel into the system, the tour through the city that looked better and better the further you went into it quietly continued.

 

"Misa, are you hungry? “Jamie giggled as soon as she heard her best friend's stomach growl so hard that probably everyone sitting in the van heard that. "Hyung, maybe we need to stop somewhere and eat?" Minhyuk insisted concerned that the the girls wouldn't eat on time. After all it was 6:15 PM and it wouldn't be a luxury to eat at this hour and definitely not after all the hassle of this day. "You want to go to your hotel first? It's only ten more minutes?" Yonghwa asked looking through his back mirror again. "We can go to the hotel and eat there if it's only ten more minutes" Misa convinced everyone else finding an excuse to escape Yonghwa. "Hey! I have an idea?! We should take you girls out to try some Korean food. You haven't been here before right?" Jungshin suggested suddenly not as quiet as he was before probably because he was hungry too. "Well if the ladies don't mind" Jonghyun chuckled shifting in his seat to look at them both. Jamie looked at her best friend and knew that facial expression of hers all too well. 'Please don't torture me or else I am going to die' but at the same time she was giving her puppy eyes begging to stay. "But don't you guys have any schedules?" she asked bluntly finding it pretty random they want to hang out with two strange foreign girls they never met. "We don't" Minhyuk chuckled. "And we don't have plans anyways and we have to eat as well, it's more fun". "I'd like to know about more about what India and Germany is like" Yonghwa smirked pulling up in front of the hotel. "Ww...Well I am not sure about you, but I need to get out of these clothes" Misa whined as they were dirty and sticking to her body like glue. "Eh would you guys be okay if we take a bit to refresh ourselves? We came straight from pretty darn long flights and we could use a shower and change these clothes" Jamie agreed with her best friend sitting next to her. "No problem. Take your time. We'll be waiting in the lobby then" Jonghyun insisted jumping out of the van closing the door behind him.

 

Wait what? Did he just say they will wait in the lobby? Jamie and Misa exchanged looks thinking exactly the same thing. 'They are not for real are they? They didn't really just say they were going to wait for us in the lobby?' Jamie opened the door and stepped out followed by Misa, Minhyuk and Jungshin who were so friendly to help with the heavy suitcases. "Girls sure bring a lot of stuff with them don't they?" Minhyuk chuckled catching his breath not used to girly luggage that is so heavy. "Stop whining hyung. You will have a girlfriend yourself one day. Let's see if you'll be saying the same thing" Jungshin reminded his bandmate. While Jamie and Misa headed into the hotel dragging their suitcases behind them checking themselves in one by one, the guys did as they said they would and sat themselves in the lobby casually hoping no one to walk in to recognize them, but by the looks of the hotel staff and guests staying in the hotel, that was not going to happen. "Here's your key. Room is on the 7th floor, elevator left" the girl explained handing Jamie and Misa a key to the room each. "Hyung, I don't think we can just sit here" Jungshin warned Yonghwa who suddenly came up with the idea to book a room next door while the girls disappeared into the elevator. "Wait, we just told them we would wait out here" Minhyuk reminded his friends. "Do you want to be mobbed by fans?" Jonghyun reminded his dongsaeng to which Minhyuk shook his head. "That's what I thought. It's not that expensive and we will just hide ourselves in the room for the time being".

 

Misa unlocked the door to the room and saw the rest of CNBlue appearing from the corner of her eye. "Eh weren't you suppose to wait?" she asked looking confused while Jonghyun unlocked the door next to doors. "We're just hiding ourselves here" Minhyuk whispered to the two as they walked in one by one. Again Misa and Jamie exchanged glares starting to laugh like no tomorrow thinking that was the funniest thing they've heard in a long time. Nobody would believe it if they were going to tell someone that CNBlue was hiding themselves from fans by booking themselves a room next to theirs. Unfortunately they knew they were never going to tell, unless they desperately need money one day, in that case they might reconsider. Jamie closed the door behind her pushing the suitcase into the corner of the room next to Misa's. "You can shower first" she sighed while she opened her suitcase to find something suitable to wear. "Thanks unni" Misa cheered grabbing something cute out of her suitcase to wear and disappeared into the bathroom while Jamie made yourself useful to prepare whatever she needed for her wash-up. Once Misa was finished showering and entirely dressed, Jamie went straight in not taking too long to shower either drying her hair when she found Misa hysterically pointing to the corner of the room near the TV ready to give you a heart attack. "What's that?" Misa mumbled pointing at the ground while something small with legs was moving around that looked like a disgusting bug of some sort. "I don't know" Jamie bluntly replied. Despite of knowing it was crawling and had legs, it left her curious to see what it was because hey, you actually might see things that aren't there when you're this tired. She knew that much from experience. "I don't know...but it looks like...." and the closer she got she noticed it was not just a bug, it was a creepy eight legged monster that freaked her out "AHH!!" she screamed like a girl suddenly not so grown up anymore once it started moving. In reflex she climbed onto the bed thinking to be safe and when doing so she busted her to on the bed frame. "Ouch!" she whined. "Oh my god, it's going near my suitcase" Misa squealed feeling grossed out by the moving spider near her luggage. "Oh my god what do we do?" Misa whimpered knowing you two were not going to come off the bed until that spider is either dead or removed from the room.

 

"We need to kill it" Jamie suggested making a disgusted facial expression terrified to do it herself. "I am not going to do it" Misa assured Jamie leaving no one else to do it but her. Cool as she was, she stepped off the bed barefoot going for her boot, but as soon as the spider ran off her direction she jumped back onto the bed and started screaming all over again. "AH! Gross" and hesitated for a second on what to do next but was determined to kill that little piece of . "Come here you" she pouted throwing her torso off the bed, head down checking out where the spider went. Under the night stand? Under the bed? "Unniiii" Misa squealed pointing at the corner on her side of the bed but slightly amused by Jamie's ninja skills. Just when Jamie thought she had it, that bastard still wasn't dead after you hit the target once and escaped by fleeing back under the bed. That's what she thought. Instead the spider got stuck under the boot and fell onto the bed. "No no no" Misa screamed jumping off the bed running towards the TV like a crazy person sitting herself on the desk near the window. Jamie freaked out jumping off the bed as well not knowing where to go and knew the spider was somewhere under the sheets. She carefully pulled on the sheets and started screaming as soon the spider hid under the pillow. "I can't do this. I want another room. Can't sleep here" she whined ready to give up.

 

"What on earth are these girls next door screaming for?" Minhyuk wondered thinking it was rather odd. Yonghwa and Jonghyun just looked at each other knowing they had to check it out to see if the two of them were okay and left the room knocking on their door. "You two are okay in there?" Yonghwa shouted wanting an answer but neither of you two heard it. "Hyung, the door is open?" Jonghyun shrugged as they knocked again before they decided to invite themselves in. "Girls?" Yonghwa raised his voice while Jamie was still chasing the damn spider with her boot in her hand causing Jonghyun to laugh thinking it was somewhat funny and crazy at the same time. He shook his head and thought 'That noona is funny'. Misa was slightly embarrassed as soon as she saw Jonghyun and Yonghwa into the room, not knowing how they got in there in the first place, but was more than happy to see them. "What are you chasing?" Yonghwa chuckled slightly amused on what he just walked into. "There's a spider in our bed" Jamie exclaimed. Both Yonghwa and Jonghyun were laughing since they were slightly entertained, but so were the other two who walked into the room to find out what the screaming next door was all about. "They're creepy! But that bastard keeps hiding" Jamie said while keeping her face straight. "Hyung why don't you catch it" Jonghyun insisted taking Yonghwa by his shoulders and pushed him forward teasing him so much that knew his hyung hated spiders just as much. "Hey don't do that!" Yonghwa whined slightly irritated or was he scared too? "You are the man, you do it" and pushed Jonghyun forward instead.

 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Seriously?" and walked to the bed pulling away the blankets and pillows as if it wasn't a big deal. "Oh my god, there" Misa screamed pointing at the other pillow. "That's a small one ladies" Jonghyun chuckled diving onto the bed to catch it with his bare hands. "That's gross" Jamie mumbled giving him a disgusted look while he walked to the window ready to throw the legged monster out. Misa jumped off the table afraid the spider was still going to escape one way or another. "Don't throw it out of our window. It'll come back" Jamie whined knowing how smart spiders were. They always found a way back in. Jonghyun turned around passing both Jamie and Misa leaving their room to get rid of the 'small' spider by setting it free outside of their window. "Jungshin-ah. Open the window will ya?" Jonghyun said holding the spider hostage in the palm of his hand. Jungshin gave his hyung a confused look thinking he was ready to commit suicide. "What are you doing?" Jonghyun just shook his head in amusement. "You don't want to know" and held his hands out of the window letting the spider off making it go right instead of left where the girls' room was. Jungshin just frowned focusing back on the TV watching a variety show that was on not understanding one small thing that was going on next door. Maybe he just didn't want to know.

 

"You're okay?" Yonghwa asked worried yet amused while Jamie and Misa both nodded relieved they could finish what they were doing in the first place, get dressed and ready for food with CNBlue. "We'll be next door if you need us" Yonghwa chuckled closing the door behind him to give them a minute or two to get fully dressed. "Wait how did they get in?" Jamie asked confused picking up her towel from the floor next to the bed. Misa raised her shoulder. "I think you didn't close the door properly unni". She gave her best friend an 'Oops' expression wondering why she didn't check it twice. She raised her shoulders and walked back into the bathroom to curl her hair, but almost forgot how hot it was by now nearly burning her finger. "Auwa, what's wrong with me?!" she whimpered blowing air on the aching spot of her now burnt finger before she held it under the cold running water. Lucky for her it cooled off pretty quickly. She finished curling her hair applying a little bit of makeup on after brushing her teeth and threw on her black white top and a pair of skinny jeans meeting with her bestie who was now also fully dressed wearing a cute white flowered dress. "I love your dress" Jamie complimented Misa who just finished her hairdo. "Thanks unni, I like your outfit too" and put in the last bobby pin before turning back to Jamie. "Do you think this is alright? Not too much?" she asked not being sure about her choice of outfit. "Of course not. It's summer. You should be wearing dresses or skirts or shorts or tops" she chuckled throwing on her red converse shoes before applying her strawberry chapstick. "Well then, I am ready" Misa cheered after throwing on her white ballerina's. "Let's say hi to our neighbors" Jamie chuckled and grabbed her small purse and followed Misa out closing the door behind her. This time she checked twice if it really was locked and thank goodness, it was.

 
 - This chapter has been re-released and modified. Content is still the same ;)  Patti. [20.11.2016]