Roses of Yesterday

Roses of Yesterday

Chapter 68

 

Jejung got off the airplane & ran for the doors & down the numerous of stairs until he finally got to the baggage claim. Yunho huffed & puffed from behind him. Jejung started walking around the baggage claim for his flight’s luggage. He breathed a sigh of relief & happiness as he saw that his luggage was among the first to come out. Grabbing them quickly, not caring how heavy they were, he started running towards the door that led out of the checkout area. He ignored the fans that were being confined along the sides by the numerous of policemen stationed there to keep them at bay. He ignored the flashes of photography by the paparazzi that was sent there to take pictures of his return. He ignored his two bodyguards who ran up to meet up with him to lead him out of the airport.

 

His mind only consists of one person & that was his wife. He couldn’t wait to see her again. It didn’t matter that she was still in deep slumber. Being beside her & being able to see her face was enough to brighten up his day. He had longed to see her the whole entire week. He was within the limo provided for him in a matter of seconds, “Asan Medical Center now please?!” He called out to the driver. His bodyguards looked at him in surprises as the limo started moving, “But Jejung.” Jejung just shook him off, “Hospital now.” He said again, “But.” Jejung ignored him but before the limo could pull three feet away from the entrance to the international arrival doors, a yell could be heard.

 

“Hey, wait for me! Stop the limo!” The driver stopped & Jejung rapped angrily at the window, “Hey man, why did you stop?! Did you not hear anything I said?!” The driver lowered the window, “I’m sorry Jejung, but.” Jejung shook his head, “No more buts, you guys are all acting way too weird today.” His bodyguard tried again, “But.” Jejung couldn’t take the delay any longer. He opened the car door & stepped out, “I’m just going to hail a cab instead.” As he looked widely for a taxi, he saw the reason why his driver & bodyguards were acting so weird. He smiled crookedly.

 

A red-faced Yunho with his duffel bag bouncing along his hips ran until he finally reached the limo, sweat pouring down his face. He shook his head exasperatedly at Jejung as he reached him. Jejung went to take Yunho’s duffel, giving it to the driver who had just got out of the car at the same time. He put it in the trunk before going back inside the car. Jejung held open the door for Yunho to get in, “I’m sorry, Yunho.” Yunho settled inside the limo. He sighed & nodded, “I understand your haste to get to Tiffany again.” Jejung nodded, staring off into space as he thought of Tiffany, “She’s my life. Without her, I will not be able to breathe freely as I do today.” Yunho nodded. Once Jejung closed the door to the limo again, Yunho rapped on the driver’s window, “Hospital, now please.” He said, laughing. Jejung laughed along. His hand went to the waist of his black/charcoal wool-look stretch jeans as he felt for the rose pouch. He untied it from his belt loop & opened it to smell the rose petals. Before he knew it, he had already arrived at the hospital.

 

Jejung opened the car door as fast as he could & ran for the elevator. Yunho just shook his head. He wasn’t going to try to keep up with him this time. He & Tiffany needed some time alone. A minute passed & still there was no elevator. Giving up on waiting, Jejung ran for the stairs & took them upstairs two at a time until he finally reached her floor. He ran towards Tiffany’s room, shocking the medical personnel. A nurse called out to him, “Hey!” But once again, Jejung was all ignorant.

 

When he got to Tiffany’s door, he skidded to a halt & opened the door quickly, “Miyoung!” He said, out loud. Upon entering the room, his heart stopped. He rushed to the empty bed, “Miyoung.” He breathed out. The nurse that called out to him entered the room, “Mr. Kim.” Jejung was in front of her in an instant, “Where is she?! Where is she?!” He demanded loudly. The nurse was frightened at his harsh tone. She pointed outside where Dr. Nam was waiting after he heard the commotion on his floor. Jejung walked over to him, “Mr. Kim. It’s good to see you.” He held his hand out for a handshake but Jejung paid no heed, “Where is she?” He asked, his heart beating at a extremely rapid rate as he prepared for the worst.

 

“She’s on the second floor.” Jejung’s entire body froze over, “Second floor?” Dr. Nam nodded, “Second floor.” He couldn’t believe it. He pushed past the good doctor & ran down the stairs until he reached the door that had the number two on it. He walked slowly as he got there. He grew colder with each step he took, refusing to believe what he just heard. The morgue was on the second floor. He shook his head in disbelief, “No.” He said, over & over again. As he reached the hallway to where the morgue was located, he stopped, not sure if he could bring himself to go in or not. While he was debating, the sound of a person walking towards him rolling something was heard. Jejung cast his gaze downward, closing his eyes as tears welled up. The person stopped five feet away from him, “Jaejoong Oppa.” She said.

 

Surely, he was dreaming. Through his pain, he could still hear her calling out to him but then he heard it again, “Oppa.” Jejung opened his eyes & looked over to the direction where he heard her voice.

 

Tiffany smiled at him from her standing point. She was no longer dressed in a hospital gown but was wearing a olive racerback, ruffle front tank top & white fold down waist gauze pant. She had a twin baby stroller in front of her where Seungheon & Sora were seated in, comfortably sleeping. Jejung gasped & started running towards her. When he got there, he lifted her up into his arms & swung her around, “Miyoung!” He cried out in joy. Tiffany laughed. It was like music to his ear. When he set her down again, he stared deeply into her eyes, “You are real, right? You are really in front of me.” Tiffany nodded. She touched his cheek, wiping away the tears, “I’m really here.” She said tearfully, but happily.

 

He looked deeply into her eyes & his breath caught as he saw her pupils distinctly staring back at him, “You can see.” He said quietly. Tiffany let out a small laugh & sniffed, nodding “Yes.” She placed her other hand on his cheek & cupped his face. Jejung grinned widely, “I love you, Oppa.” She said, “& I forgive you.” Those were the words that he had been longing to hear for the longest time, “Thank you.” He said, & then his lips descended down upon hers. He kissed her deeply & passionately, his lips caressing hers, telling her just how much he loved her. As he lifted his hands to cup her face, you could see both their rose pouches hanging on their side.

 

Siwon grumbled loudly as his fiance poked & prodded him, “Are you done yet?” He asked again. Sunny shook her head, “No.” Tiffany & Sooyoung laughed as Jejung & Keunsuk came into view with expressions just like Siwon. Tiffany hugged her two children close to her as she pointed at Jejung with one hand, “Look at daddy. You see daddy?” Sora & Seungheon gurgled happily in responses. Tiffany laughed with them. She placed the twins back in their stroller & walked up to Jejung, placing her arms around his neck, “Looking good, Yeobo.” She said. Jejung groaned but pulled her close within his embrace. As he looped his arms around her waist, he felt the rose pouch against the belt loop of her black cargo capri. How he wished he was wearing a pair of jeans right now.

 

Tiffany pulled away from him & adjusted his neckline. She eyed him up & down, putting a finger to her chin, “Stand up straight. Don’t slouch. It does nothing for the dress you are wearing.” Jejung groaned again.

 

“Don’t remind me.” Jejung kept well on his promise as Sunny kept well on her threat that if Jejung ever hurtled Tiffany again, he would be wearing one of her dress creations on the runway for the whole world to see. Siwon & Keunsuk were also included in the bargain & were wearing two of Sunny’s dresses as well, “You know what, I think I might auction for that dress you are wearing, Oppa. I really like it & & it’s a good length.” Jejung let out an exasperated sigh & grabbed her waist, tickling her, “Stop.” She said, between laughs.

 

“Hey, hands off!” Sooyoung called out, from her seamstress position in front of Keunsuk, “You should be lucky if anyone wants to buy a dress with you as the model.” Jejung blushed, “Why you?” He started, “Why I what? It’s true. You three guys make the ugliest dress models ever.” Siwon looked down at his cuff, buttoned sleeves, exposed back zip, shirt detail ponte dress, “Did you really have to give me a yellow & white dress? I look like a big egg.” Sunny laughed, clapping her hands as she admired her finished work, “My point exactly, eggman.” She stressed out, “But don’t worry, I won’t ruin any dress of yours but as for the shirt you were wearing today.” She lifted his ripped camel cotton & wool, long sleeve shirt for him to see. Siwon gasped, “What did you do this time?” Sunny smiled sheepishly, “I accidentally draped it over the fan & it kinda caught on the propeller & ripped it a bit.” Siwon took the shirt out of her hands, “Ripped it a bit?” He the shirt in her face, pointing out the big slashes in the middle of the back, “This is called ripped it a bit? There's no shirt left. What do you expect me to wear after the show?” He asked. Sunny looked him up & down, trying hard not to laugh, “Do you have to ask twice?” Siwon shook his head furiously, “Yeah, right. I had rather go home bare-chested than wear a dress out on the streets.”

 

Keunsuk & Jejung nodded their agreement, “Come on, let’s get this over with. This is just really uncomfortable.” Keunsuk said, fidgeting with the back of his black sleeveless ponte faux leather dress, “Something just doesn’t seem right with this zipper.” Sooyoung slapped his hands, “Stop playing with the back.” Keunsuk winced slightly, “Ouch.” Sunny got behind him to check on the zipper. It looks to be caught on some of the fabric within. She tried to push the zipper back down but it wouldn’t budge. Looking up at the clock, she stopped what she was doing, “There’s no time to fix it. You guys are on in a minute.” She started pushing Keunsuk up onto the stage & Sooyoung & Tiffany did likewise with Jejung & Siwon.

 

Siwon went out first. He blushed the whole way down the runway as the audience laughed & catcalls were made. Lots of photos were taken. He had a feeling that these pictures were going to be passed all around the hospital tomorrow. He was going to be made into a laughingstock.

 

Jejung went out next & the photo-taking doubled as everyone tried to get a picture of the famous triple platinum singer decked out in a dark blue starshine dress & this singer happened to be a male nonetheless. Then it was Keunsuk’s turn & he stumbled on his black INC international concepts lucey pumps as he tripped over one of the lights on stage. The audience held their breath, waiting for him to fall but he corrected himself just in time but with the sudden lurch, the troublesome zipper suddenly came free & his dress loosened. His chest was bared. Siwon & Jejung looked at him in shock. Keunsuk yelped & covered his arms around his chest, scrambling off the runway. The whole entire auditorium burst out in laughter. Keunsuk went back inside the dressing room to find his wife doubled over in laughter.

 

“It’s just wonderful how the most humiliating moments of our lives can amuses you guys so much.” Jejung said, as he struggled to take off the dress only to put on another one. Tiffany went over to help him & then hugged him from behind as she got the zipper up, “You know it.” Jejung welcomed her embrace. It was amazing how her close proximity still made him feel like a school boy having his first crush. He brought her hands up to kiss the back, “Whatever makes you happy, I will do.”


“You have already made me happy.” She said, & Jejung forgot all about wearing a dress. He just relished in the love this woman & himself shared. Their happiness was complete just as the roses of yesterday predicted those many years ago.

 

A/N: thanks to you all wonderful readers & i'm sorry for the horrible suffering i made on tiffany but hope the after chapter made up for it, hehehe

so, do you guys want another jaefany fanfic? or yunfany this time? :)

i will be looking foreword to your guys comment <3