Roses of Yesterday

Roses of Yesterday

Chapter 14

 

Jejung pulled away & stared into Tiffany’s eyes, smiling but then he realized what he had just done. All flustered, he said, “I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you like that.” He hit himself on the head for his stupidity & how he kind of forced her to kiss him! Tiffany stared at him & then broke out laughing. Her laugh was like music to his ear & he just took the moment to adore her beauty. He frowned when he saw the bruises starting to show on her face though. He reached out to touch her red cheek tenderly & placed a kiss on it. Tiffany still laughing, hit him where he just hit himself on the head. He pulled back in shock.

 

“You are so silly.” She said. She then looked at him timidly, “Didn’t you feel me kissing you back?” Jejung smiled & held her close to him again, “Thank you, thank you for giving me another chance.” Tears fell from his eyes at the remembrance of all the pain he had caused her. He beat & cursed himself internally for what he made her go through. Tiffany reached up to wipe away his tears, “Don’t cy. I’m okay now.” She smiled & said, “For you, I will give you all the chances in the world just as long as you will come back to me.” Jejung reached out for her hand & placed it over his heartbeat.


“Feel my heartbeat? It only beats for you because I do love you.” He sighed, “My love for you has never stopped. Before it was as a boy loving his sweet friend but now, ever since I have seen you again, I know that it is much deeper than that.” Tiffany felt his steady heartbeat, feeling its pulse against her palm. She smiled & rubbed her cheek against his chest, “I feel it, too. You are my soulmate Jaejoong Oppa. I love you, too.” Jejung tilted her chin up & they kissed again. Tears of happiness appeared in her eyes. She was truly happy again. She hadn’t been this happy in a long time & she silently thanked god for bestowing him back to her.

 

When they pulled apart again, Jejung got up to search for the first aid kit. He found it within the bookshelf. He took out the supplies he needed & brought it back to her. He gently applied the ointment to her bruises, his heart breaking every single time he felt her stiffen in pain. When all was done, he whispered against her hair, “I promise that I won’t let you get hurt again.” He then left her back up, “Climb on my back again. We are going back to my house.” Tiffany shook her head, “No, I don’t want to bother your parents. I haven’t seen them for so long. I don’t want them to see me like this.” Jejung smiled & touched her cheek, “Don’t be silly, I’m sure that they will love to see you again, & welcome you back just as they used to.” He bent down, “Now, don’t be a sourpuss & climb on my back.” Tiffany hit him lightly at the word sourpuss but then relented by getting on his back. She linked her arms around his neck & they descended down the rope ladder to head back to his car.

 

It was past midnight by the time Jejung reached the door to his mansion. The butler came running out when he saw his car. Jejung got out of the car to go get the door for Tiffany & pick her up in his arms, “Hey Jaehwa, could you inform someone to set up a room & bath for her now & then just park my car back in the garage.” Jaehwa nodded with his mouth wide open in shock. His young master had never brought a girl home before so it shocked him speechless. Tiffany smiled at him in recognition, “Hi Jaehwa.” She said shyly. Jaehwa shook his gray head of hair & blinked his eyes, pushing up his glasses to get a better look at Tiffany. He gasped, “Miss Miyoung.” He rasped out. Tears came to the old man’s eyes as he remembered how the young master would bring her home constantly when he was still a little boy. It had been a long time since he had last seen her, “Welcome back miss Miyoung.” He said, & gave her & his young master one last look before heading inside to get a maid to go draw a bath & prepare a room.

 

Tiffany protested in Jejung’s arms & squirmed, “Put me down Oppa. I have legs & I can use them.” Jejung stared down into the depths of her eyes & smiled at her tenderly. He shook his head, “No, don’t deny me the pleasure of holding you in my arms.” Tiffany was about to retort but he placed his long finger on her heart-shaped lips, stopping her from saying what she was going to say next. He smiled down at her, “& no, you are not heavy at all. I can carry you while running a mile.” Tiffany laughed & stopped moving around.

 

“Now, that’s a good girl.” He frowned & got serious, “You are way to skinny for your age & stature, you know?” He said, as he walked within the house & followed a maid up the stairs.

 

Tiffany smiled at his concern, “I’m perfectly healthy. Don’t worry about me Oppa.” Jejung shook his head again, & just sighed. He would make sure that she would gain a bit more flesh & be in good health. When they got to the room down the hall across from his room, he finally reluctantly let her down. They kissed each other goodnight & Jejung left the room. Tiffany took a nice long luxurious bath before going to bed with a smile on her face. She was truly happy.

 

When Tiffany woke up the next day, she found a pair of eyes staring down at her as he touched her face still warm from her deep slumber. She smiled at the sight of him & stretched herself to finally get out of bed. Jejung couldn’t help but grinned down at her & leaned forward to kiss her but Tiffany put her hand to , “Not until I brush my teeth.” She said. Jejung protested & pouted, “Come on, I want a morning kiss from you. I know you don’t have morning breath.” Tiffany blushed but remained firm, “No, let me freshen up first.” Without another word from him, she walked to the bathroom adjoining her room. In a matter of three minutes, she was all ready & walked back to the room to find Jejung lying against her pillow. She walked over to him & leaned down to kiss him then. She had meant it to last briefly but Jejung had other planned. He kissed her fully & passionately for five minutes before finally letting go.

 

“Now, that is what I call a kiss.” He said breathlessly, staring into her beautiful eyes as she blushed & poked him playfully in the shoulder. Tiffany glanced down at her attire, “Am I going to wear this revealing silk strapless nightgown to school?” Jejung smiled wickedly & said, “It would be lovely to look at but no, I want this view all to myself only.” Tiffany pushed him off of the bed & he fell with a loud thump. She gasped as he hit his head on the nightstand but before she could do anything, two black suited men came running to the door. They went over to Tiffany to grasps her by her arms & pull her roughly out of the bed, “How dare you attack Mr. Kim? We are taking you to the police now.” One of the bodyguards said. Tiffany tried to pull herself free, not comprehending what they were saying. She was just worried to see if Jejung was alright.

 

Jejung glared at his two bodyguards & rubbed the slight bump that was starting to form on the top of his head, “You two idiots! Let go of her this instant.” Jejung pulled himself up & the bodyguards immediately released Tiffany at his command. Tiffany ran over to him to check his bump. He winced as she touched him where he hit himself. She gently rubbed the spot, trying to make it better. Jejung smiled a bit before resuming his glare at his two bodyguards, “I told you two that you don’t have to be with me twenty four seven. Just go take a break & have some fun. How dare you touch my girlfriend like that.” Tiffany gasped at those words & blushed. It was hard to believe that lowly Tiffany like her was actually his girlfriend. She was too emotional for words as she stood on her toes to kiss him where his bump was.

 

The two bodyguards looked flustered & was ashamed at what they had just done, “Sorry sir, we had no idea that that was your girlfriend.” Jejung started to soften up a bit, “It’s okay but from now on, treat her in the best way possible. Protect her as you would protect me.” The black suited men nodded & excused themselves. When they had finally closed the door behind him, Jejung pulled Tiffany back to him to check if his idiot bodyguards had marred more of her precious white skin. He frowned as he saw the bruises that she had incorporated last night still there. He kissed one of the ones on her arms, “Oh, how I wish that these bruises were on me instead.” Tiffany lifted his chin to look back up at her, “No, don’t ever say that. I couldn’t bear it if I ever saw you get hurt.”

 

Jejung sighed & pulled her back into his embrace to kiss her deeply again. When it was over, he told her to wait in the room & he walked back to his room to get a bag of clothes. He gave them to Tiffany, “These clothes were ordered by me yesterday & they came in this morning.” He added, “Don’t even think about declining them or else I would be very upset.” Before Tiffany could utter a word, “But still.” Jejung shook his head, “No buts, just thanks is good enough.” Tiffany smiled & wanted to say more before she just decided that this was a battle that she couldn’t win. She kissed him on the cheek, “Okay, go out now. I need to change.” Jejung smiled wickedly again, “But this is the best part.” Tiffany gasped & blushed. She shook her head furiously, “No, out now mister.” “Okay, fine fine.” He gave her another brief kiss before heading out again, to wait outside the door. She changed within a matter of eight minutes. When she came out again, she was wearing a white ruffle front tank top & a pair of black slimming stretch capri. She had her hair let down again.

 

Jejung held his breath as he just pondered over how beautiful she was. He took a box out from his own dark rocco slim fit straight leg jeans & opened it for Tiffany to see. Inside was a crystal line arrow accent necklace. Tiffany gasped at its beauty & Jejung took it out of the box to tie it behind her neck, “Perfect.” He said, as he kissed the nape of her neck. Tiffany smiled at him with tears in her eyes, “Thank you Oppa, you spoil me too much. How can I ever repay you?” She felt immensely guilty for taking so much of his stuff. Jejung walked over to hug her close to him, “You being by my side & letting me love you & protect you is enough.” He whispered, against her ear & Tiffany’s heart just burst with joy.


They walked down the stairs together to the first floor where the family was waiting for Jejung so they can start breakfast. They didn’t know that Tiffany had spent the night over at their house. Tiffany clasped Jejung’s hand closely within hers & fidgeted nervously with the other hand. She didn’t know how his parents would react to her now. A grinning Jaehwa greeted the two as they headed their way into the dining hall.