wedding & first kiss

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the D-day finally. Yes it was the day which Seo hyun feared and Luhan was nervous.

 

Luhan was waiting for his bride in the altar. Yes they are getting married today. It was not like both of them dreamt to be.

Luhan planned his wedding with his girlfriend Yoona before. They were in a relationship for 3 years, Luhan was planning to ask her hand for marriage but she left him.

Yoona left luhan for her dream, she was not ready to tie the knot and settle down with luhan as a married women. She wanted to be a model and if she is married she could not pursue her dreams. She applied for a company in Japan without Luhan’s knowledge and when she got accepted she was happy to work there. It was top most famous modelling agency and she didn’t want to miss the chance.

So she decided to accept their deal including ‘should not be in a relationship’. Yoona left Luhan on a day before their 3rd year anniversary where Luhan planned to propose her.

Not only luhan was heartbroken but his mother and sister also felt so bad for Yoona’s behaviour for hurting Luhan.

So they decided even if she returns they won’t allow her near Luhan.

Luhan was immersed in so many thoughts when the background sound disturbed him.

Luhan turned to see his bride walking in the aisle with her father.

She was like a goddess that day.

Luhan was nervous and the same goes to Seo hyun her heart beat was drumming crazily.

 

Both Luhan and Seo hyun swallowed the hard lump in their throat.

 

“Luhan you should be responsible, you are going to be a husband from today. You should always remember that your wife will be waiting for you every day. Even though this marriage is not happening because of love but try to give a chance to her to get inside your heart. Leave your past behind and always be true to her. Never ever hurt your wife both physically and emotionally. You should take care of her with your heart. I trust you son” his dad’s word earlier today echoed in his mind.

 

“I won’t hurt her because of my past dad I promise you that. I also promise you that I will accept her as my wife but slowly” was luhan’s reply to his parents.

 

“Hyunnie you are our lovely princess, we are proud of you always. We are happy that we are giving you to luhan and we are sure that he will take care of you well. From today you are not a kid, you are going to be a wife. You should take care of your husband. You should be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter