Wierd feeling

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It turns out that the person whom followed luhan in the mall is a reporter and he posted the candid photos of luhan and Seo hyun with a headline caption

‘Korea’s most famous young business man who also captured many young girls heart is in a relationship now?’

However Seo hyun’s face was not clearly shown in those photos so she was relieved but at the same time she felt bad for bringing bad name to Luhan.

 

“Just leave it kid. Medias are like that they will make an issue even if I meet up with a business related matter” Luhan said calmly to the frowning Seo hyun.

 

“But oppa it brings you bad name” Seo hyun mumbled.

 

“I know I did nothing wrong and my parent’s believe me so I don’t have to worry for these” Luhan shrugged.

 

“Hmmm” Seo hyun nodded her head.

 

Days went by and luhan’s sister wanted to visit them because it was only 10 days to their marriage and she wanted to help her sister-in-law with the wedding arrangements.

 

“I have 2 months leave from today oppa. But I have to go for internship for 40 days” Seo hyun informed him.

“Did you approach any company for that?” Luhan asked making his coffee.

“No oppa not yet. I’ll be searching for it with Eun hae”

“How about you join my company they are searching for freshers and you can get experience also.” Luhan suggested.

“You mean to work with you in the same building?” Seo hyun asked surprised.

“Why not? You need your internship for the project and instead of searching somewhere you can work in my company. We have trained peoples there so you will be given proper training.” Luhan replied. He was concerned for her safety and he can’t be in peace is she works in his company.

 

“Oh thank you oppa I will bring the needed papers from my college then to submit in your company.” Seo hyun beamed.

 

“Hmm bring them to the front desk and see the editor in chief give him this card so you can pass through easily” luhan gave his card.

“But oppa I don’t want to inform them about our relationship” Seo hyun said with a frown.

“Deal” luhan shrugged.  

“And My sis is coming here today with her kid.” Luhan informed her when they were having breakfast.

 

“Oh. I have not met your sister yet oppa”

 

“You will today” Luhan said “I will be off to company now. Your lunch is in the fridge just heat it when you’re hungry and don’t go anywhere alone kid. Call Eun hae or Sehun if you need to go anywhere and my sis will be here by 3pm” Luhan said while wearing his coat.

 

“Oppa seriously you are treating me like a kid.” Seo hyun stomped her foot.

 

“Because you are one” Luhan replied casually.

 

“aaaaaaah” she stomped her foot “I know to cook!!!! I even asked omma to help me I will do better if I try” she said in a determined voice.

 

“Ok ok kid you shall try but under my supervision. Don’t try anything when I’m not near. Got it?” luhan said sternly and went to the door.

 

“Grumpy is back!!!!! I was happy with the good face oppa but the grumpy made his appearance back aish” she sulked munching her left over food.

 

After discussing with Eun hae about luhan’s work proposal Seo hyun was working in her laptop while it’s time for lunch she heated the food and waited for luhan’s sister.

 

Fang Ming-Hua Luhan’s sister came there with her 5 year old daughter Xiao-Niao who is so cute and Seo hyun loved the kid.

 

Luhan’s sister was so friendly with Seo hyun and she liked her so much.

 

Seo hyun was playing with little Niao in the living room and Luhan’s sister watched them in awe.

 

“Unnie where is Lulu oppa?” little Niao asked blinking her bambi eyes.

 

“He is in the company sweetie” Seo hyun cooed hugging the little girl.

 

“Hump. He said he will come to me soon but he didn’t” little Niao mumbled.

 

“He will be here soon here with your candies sweetie” Seo hyun comforted the girl and secret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter