taking care 2

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up in the middle of night feeling his left hand numb, groaning he tried to move but he opened his eyes when he felt his cheek rubbing something soft and warm and also his right hand holding something warm and soft.

 

Luhan saw his face buried in his wife’s back and holding her waist while her hands where above his hands. Luhan craned his neck to see her teddy bear lying at the her side but not in her arms instead he was replaced in that place.

 

With a faint smile luhan adjusted his position and at the same time Seo hyun turned around with a groan and lied on her back still faintly holding luhan’s right hand.

 

Luhan turned her to his side gently and placed her head on his left hand as her pillow and her face on his chest.

 

“And now is it comfortable for you my baby wife~” luhan mumbled to his sleeping beauty.

 

As like hearing him Seo hyun moaned and hugged his waist, like she said to him she is seeking for the warm thingy in her sleep. Hugging her husband unconsciously Seo hyun was sleeping oblivious to the loving stare of her husband.

 

“I don’t know what you have done to me my baby wife~ but I’m falling for you really hard day by day” luhan mumbled and gave a soft peck on her head which is under his chin.

 

Rubbing her back soothingly luhan slowly travelled to his dreamland with a satisfied smile.

 

Both of them groaned for the annoying sound of the alarm ringing continuously.

 

Seo hyun buried her face more to the warm thingy still groaning, while luhan rubbed his eyes to get a clear vision and stretched his hand to reach the alarm while His other hand still holding her in place securely.

 

Seo hyun felt the warm thing slightly moving and the annoying sound has stopped. With a content sigh she hugged the thing and relaxed.

 

Luhan who was now awake blinked and saw his wife hugging him like a koala bear. He could not believe himself that he has opened his heart once again after his failed love for Yoona. Seeing the girl in his arms he sighed. She is too young and naive and also she was never in a relationship. For her luhan is her first in everything. He knew he is starting to love his kiddish wife who is now changing herself for him. She is correcting her silly mistakes for her husband.

 

Once again he bent down to see the girl snuggling in his chest.

“mmmm strawberry milk~” she was mumbling in her sleep making him to chuckle for her silly actions.

Giving her a soft peck on her head luhan tried to release her hold but she was holding him like a magnet.

When luhan tried again she began to groan and whine. Luhan turned to see the time.

 

He has to get up to prepare breakfast for both of them but his baby wife is not allowing him to go. Luhan texted his driver to buy them breakfast and turned to his wife who is still in her dreamland.

 

Luhan was her back with many thoughts, he is starting to develop feelings for his wife but he is not ready to confess anything yet. He wants to take everything slow. She is too young and luhan wants to know if she feels the same for him. So he is willing to take everything slow. Is the feelings between them are mutual he will then decide further for now let it be like everything is happening.

 

Seo hyun stirred and opened her eyes slowly. She blinked to realise that she was not hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter