photo shoot

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fang Ming helped to select the gowns and suits for the photo shoot. Luhan and Seo hyun were ready with the first garment and makeup for their photo shoot. The photographer his 2 assistants and Fang Ming were with them.

When luhan came out in his Tuxedo his sister was squealing “Ah lulu you are so handsome” she hugged his brother.

“Jiejie you are acting like a fan girl” Luhan teased his sister.

 

“Well my baby brother is too handsome I can’t help it” she grinned.

Both of them were chatting while waiting for Seo hyun who is getting ready.

 

“Is the Bride ready?” the photographer asked his assistant.

 

Just then the door opened and Seo hyun came out with a mermaid wedding dress hugging the curves of her body perfectly.

 

Luhan could not take his eyes from Seo hyun it was the first time he is seeing her as a woman and not as a kid. She was stunning in that dress and luhan could not even remove his eyes from her who was blushing because of staring she is getting from everyone.

 

On the hand Seo hyun was mesmerized by seeing luhan in his tuxedo and she was feeling butterflies flying in her stomach. Seeing her soon to be husband was dashing and handsome she felt strangely happy and something new.

 

Placing her palm near her heart “why am feeling like this?” she mumbled confusedly.

 

“Ok let’s begin the shoot” photographer clapped and his assistant went to luhan and Seo hyun.

 

Seeing the guy approaching his fiancée luhan frowned and Seo hyun was not feeling comfortable to be near to a stranger and luhan sensed she was uncomfortable.

 

Luhan went to Seo hyun atonce and stood closely to her as the assistant was explaining the 1st scene to them.

 

“Ms.Seo will be sitting in the end of that couch and Mr.Lu should stand at the other end and you should side glance at Ms.Seo with a hand inside your pocket” the assistant explained with a demonstration and luhan nodded in acknowledgement.

 

“Ms.Seo you should glance Mr.Lu with a lovely smile” he explained and Seo hyun nodded.

 

Luhan stood as he was told he turned to his left side to see Seo hyun who was now facing him with a shy glance.

 

“Ms.Seo please give a smile to Mr.Lu” the photographer said focusing his camera.

 

Seo hyun gave a shy smile seeing luhan straight in the eyes made her heart beat crazily. Luhan was also having the similar effect seeing her straight in the eyes.

 

“Ms.Seo the smile should me more lovely you should put more emotion in it” he said and turned to luhan “Mr.Lu place your hand on the headrest and give an eye smile to your wife” the photographer said the ‘wife’ casually and strangely luhan like to hear it.

 

Luhan gave his famous eye smile when the word ‘your wife’ was repeating in his mind. Seeing his smile Seo hyun smiled automatically which showed a happy emotion and she too was happy to hear ‘wife’.

 

“Perfect” many click sounds were heard.

 

Luhan’s sister smiled when she saw both of their loving gazes for each other.

 

After taking more photos with that costume they were told to change the costume to next one.

 

Seo hyun was dressed in an empire wedding dress and luhan with a Modern Day Suit.

 

The next scene made both of them choke when the assistants explained to them.

 

Luhan should stand facing the window and Seo hyun should back hug luhan he should place his forehead on her forehand with her eyes closed his both hands tucked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter