pain

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning and Seo hyun was dressed in jeans and long sleeved white folded turtle neck t-shirt she was wearing her denim waist coat above it while declining the stairs.

 

Luhan turned to see her “Are you ready kid?” he was dressed in a faded jean and white t-shirt.

 

Seo hyun turned to him and froze in her place for a second “Oldie is that you?” she mumbled shockingly.

 

It was first time for her to see him in casual clothes other than those suits and all.

 

“No i’m Luhan’s younger brother!” Luhan mocked.

 

Seo hyun went to him and poked his cheeks “Sure you have a baby face. And your skin is also soft oppa. What is your age?” she asked still poking his cheeks.

 

Luhan hold her arms from poking his cheeks “You agreed to marry me even without knowing my age?”

 

“eh?” Seo hyun blinked “ahhhh right! I don’t know your age oppa!!!!!!” Seo hyun blinked like a lost puppy.

 

 

“Without knowing my age you are calling me oldie?” Luhan asked folding his arms near his chest with a raised eyebrow.

 

 

“You are a CEO. So you are an oldie” Seo hyun said puffing her cheeks.

 

 

“God. I’m just 25 for your information. I started to work under my father when I was in high school. I managed to handle both my studies and getting trained under my dad.  After finishing my college I took my place as CEO because I was trained enough to manage the company well” Luhan explained.

 

“Oh” she tapped her chin “No wonder you have a baby face oppa!!!!” she mumbled. “But I like you calling oldie” she grinned earning a flick in her forehead.

 

Rubbing her forehead she pouted “Ok let’s go my friend will arrive to the mall.”

 

“Text me after you finish your shopping I will pick you up. Don’t even try to go alone” Luhan said in a warning tone.

 

 

“You said I should not disturb you unless necessary but why are you not allowing me to go alone anywhere oppa?” she asked scratching her head.

 

“As I said before I don’t want to file a ‘missing kid’ report in police station kid” Luhan said shrugging his shoulder.

 

 

“I’m not a kid!!!!!!!” she shrieked.

 

“Let’s go your friend will be waiting for you” Luhan said dragging the wining Seo hyun with him to his car.

 

“Grumpy” she mumbled making a face.

 

Arriving in the mall she told luhan to leave but he insisted to leave after her friend arrives and when finally her friend arrived Luhan went to the nearest cafe.

 

Luhan searched for the person he asked to arrive in the cafe and when he finally saw the blonde hair sitting in a corner and sipping his bubble tea luhan went to him.

 

“Hyung how are you?” Sehun asked seeing his hyung.

 

“Fine Sehun” Luhan said taking the seat opposite to him.

 

“How’s your little fiancée?” Sehun wriggled his eyebrow playfully.

 

“Good” luhan replied without any emotion.

 

“I heard from auntie that you are taking care of her so well and also you are allowing her to go alone anywhere?” Sehun teased his hyung.

 

“Because that kid can hurt herself if I let her to do any work and she is not famous with our new surrounding and she will get lost easily” Luhan reasoned out.

 

“Hyung it’ll be better if you say that you like your fiancée already!” Sehun said grinning.

 

“Sehun there is a difference between taking care and liking a person.” Luhan reasoned.

 

“Hyung you can’t take care of a person if you don’t like that person”

 

“Sehun I didn’t say I don’t like her. But at the same time I don’t like her in the way you mean” luhan said calmly.

 

“Hyung you are lying. Your mouth tells that but your heart tells the other way” Sehun said wisely.

 

“After Yoona left me I have never felt that way towards anyone yet” luhan said with a sad gaze.

 

“H-hyung do you perhaps still like Yoona?” Sehun asked carefully.

 

“*sigh* It will be a lie if I tell you that I forgot her. But I will never forgive her for what she did to me Sehun” Luhan said.

 

“Hyung are you saying that you are still holding your past relationship?” Sehun asked.

 

“No Sehun. As you mentioned it’s my ‘past’ and I’m not holding onto her, I’m just saying the past seldom haunts me but I didn’t tell that I will forgive her.” Luhan said.

 

“What if she comes back?” Sehun wants to clarify his doubts.

 

“It’s her problem not mines I don’t take back what I left once” Luhan replied confidently.

 

“Hyung I’m happy that you are ok now” Sehun smiled.

 

Luhan’s phone beeped

‘Oldie what is your favourite colour’-Hyunnie

 

Luhan smiled and replied to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter