confession

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was sleeping peacefully because of the tablets he had earlier for the pain which had sleeping dosage in it.

But Seo hyun was twisting and turning in the floor, she could not even get a wink of sleep. Blame her husband who always embraces her to sleep and now she is addicted to it.

*sigh* “I could not sleep!!!!” she mumbled with a pout and sat cross legged in the floor.

Turning to her left side she saw her husband sleeping peacefully. Seo hyun pouted and went downstairs.

“Let’s watch TV to kill some time” she mumbled and switched on the TV, after a while her gaze accidentally fell on her files which she needed to submit in their office.

Her mood changed seeing that, “What am I going to do now? I can’t enter that company now.*sigh* I shall apply for some other company” She mumbled painfully, but a small smile appeared when she saw their wedding portrait next to the file.

“I’m happy to be with you oppa, I didn’t expect my life will be like this when I came here.” She mumbled running her hand on the frame.

“I like to spend my time with you oppa” she whispered and rubbed her eyes.

She went to their room when it was 5am, Luhan was rubbing his eyes and tried to wake up when she entered.

“Oh! you are awake oppa?” she went to Luhan who groaned in pain.

“What happen?” Seo hyun went to him “Are you any feeling pain oppa?” She enquired.

Without waiting for his reply she took the pain killer tablets and helped Luhan to take them.

After helping her husband to get inside the bathroom Seo hyun yawned and went to kitchen rubbing her eyes, not sleeping the whole night she is feeling drowsy now.

Washing her face with cold water in the sink she prepared soup for Luhan.

“Oppa you should have this” she said to him in a weak voice.

After feeding him the soup she helped him to get in the covers, “It’s too early you should get more rest.” She mumbled.

Seo hyun sat on the floor cross legged and placed her head on the bed, luhan caressed her hair with his good arm.

“Sorry for waking you up baby wife.” Luhan muttered with a guilty voice.

“Aniyo, you did not disturb me oppa. I came from downstairs and saw you rubbing your eyes.” She mumbled sleepily.

“What were you doing downstairs at that time?” he was still caressing her hair with was making her travel to her dreamland.

“I could not sleep so I went to watch TV at midnight.” She replied in a sleepy tone.

“Why Baby wife?”

“*mmmm* I’m used to sleep by hugging my hubby” Seo hyun mumbled.

Luhan’s eyes widen, his baby wife was confessing that she could not sleep because he did not hug her to sleep. He grinned hearing that but felt guilty because she was suffering, and now she slept in a sitting position. He could not even stand up and adjust her position. Luhan tried to move but he could not, and he was afraid he will wake her up. With a sigh he kept on caressing her hair.

Luhan felt asleep again with his hands on her hair.

Later that day Luhan’s family visited him and his sister helped to prepare food while Seo hyun and Luhan’s mother were with him.

“Omma, tomorrow morning we have an appointment to the doctor to remove oppa’s leg casting.” Seo hyun told her mother-in-law.

“Yes dear, I will send Mr. Kim to take you there. Are you sure you don’t need any of us to accompany you?”

“No omma, Sehun will be with us so we will be fine.” Luhan replied.

Just then luhan’s mobile beeped.

“Oppa how are you now?- Yoona.”

Seo hyun saw the message and was slightly hurt.

Luhan didn’t reply to the message and let out a sigh.

“Baby,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter