Bonus chapter.

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mommy, pwease.” Jia sniffed with a pout.

“Honey, no. And don’t give me that long face I’m not falling for it, this time.” Seo hyun replied spreading the butter on the bread.

She was preparing a sandwich for Jia, she won’t eat the veggies so Seo hyun asked ideas from Luhan’s sister and was making the sandwich in such a manner that kids will like to eat. She was doing more works just so Jia will eat it.

“Jia will be a good girl! Pwease mommy. I don’t want that.” Jia begun to hug Seo hyun’s leg with a cute pout.

Seo hyun groaned seeing her daughter’s face, she can’t say no to her when she is being so cute like this. Jia knows her mother’s weakness really well.

“No. You are not going to eat unhealthy food again. You are eating greens today. You had a bad tummy ache last time, so listen to mommy.”

“Mommy just a little pwease, daddy said Jia can have a small portion pwease. Daddy buy nuggets also, I saw it.” Jia pouted tugging her mom’s apron.

“He did what???” Seo hyun stopped her work and turned to her daughter “Your dad is going to get from me for this!” Seo hyun muttered.

“Mommy don’t scold daddy! I asked daddy like this and he said he will give only a little but I should ask mommy also. Daddy said ok easily, why are you not saying mommy?” Jia asked innocently.

“Hah! So now your dad is making me the bad guy here?” Seo hyun placed a hand on her hip.

“You know what? Tell your dad that, he is going to cook and both of you eat whatever you like.” Seo hyun placed the bread on the counter and removed her apron.

“Where are you going mommy?” Jia asked her mother who was now throwing the vegetables into a bag.

“To give this vegetables to good kids who will listen! And husbands who knows what is good for their kids. Both you and your dad won’t listen to me so I will give them away.” Seo hyun was really angry this time with both her husband and her daughter.

 

Luhan is not declining his daughter whenever she is asking for fast foods and Jia is not eating vegetables properly, since she has wrapped her father in her finger Jia is escaping easily without eating the vegetables. Seo hyun was getting tired with both father and daughter behaving like this, last week Jia had a bad tummy and the doctor told her that because of those fast foods, doctor told them to add more vegetables on Jia’s food list.

So when jia told her mother that Luhan once again allowed her to eat those fast food Seo hyun got angry this time. Seo hyun told her husband to help her in this matter, but he went behind her back and let jia have her way again!!!! Luhan is not cooperating in this. this is happening all the time now, making Jia think that she will get anything if she asks her daddy and her mommy will not get her certain things. Luhan didn’t think a little thing like this will become big and hurt his baby wife badly, without knowing he was hurting her.

 

“Mommy.” Jia’s eyes welled with tears, Seo hyun was hurt seeing her daughter like that but she wants the best to Jia, so if being mean was going to do some good to her then Seo hyun had no other choice.

“Tell your daddy that I’m going to meet someone important. And ask him to make the lunch for both of you.” Seo hyun pushed Jia gently towards upstairs urging her to go up.

When Jia turned to the stairs with tears flowing on her cheeks, Seo hyun wiped her tears and went out taking the car key and her purse, to her sister-in-law’s home. Luhan’s sister is the mother of 2 kids and she can solve her problem on how to take care of her child, her husband is not helping her in this so she had no other choice.

 

Jia was wailing when she reached her parent’s bedroom, she knocked the door with her little fist while the other one was rubbing her tears on her eyes.

 

“Princess what happen?” Luhan was shocked to see his daughter in tears, who was hiccupping.

“M-Mommy” she hiccupped

Luhan carried Jia and went down, he frowned when could not see Seo hyun, “M-mommy is a-angie” the words were slurred because of her sob.

“Angry? But why?” Luhan was totally confused. 

“Jia a-asked m-mommy to give, nuggets. Mommy sai-d Jia eat Veggie, Jia said daddy bought nuggets. Mommy packed veggies, she said s-she wil-l gi-ive them to- good kids and good hu-spands, who will listen to mommy.” Jia wiped her cheeks and sobbed.

“What?” Luhan froze.

“We are bad kid and bad huspand” Jia declared with a wail, “Is mommy leaving us? I will eat veggies daddy, please bring our mommy.” Jia was wailing for her mother.

Luhan searched everywhere to see if she was in any room, but to his horror, she was not there, her coat and shoes were not on the rack.

“Did she go out? But why is she making a big deal out of a small thing like this? what is wrong with her?” Luhan was totally confused and when he opened the door, he clenched his jaw to see her car was not there.

“Mo-mommy” Jia was still hiccupping.

Luhan tried to ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter