impressed

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was smiling while combing her hair and placed her headband on her hair.

Luhan had asked her earlier if she wants to go out somewhere.

He didn’t mention it as a date but it is a date. Luhan wants to bring her somewhere out because both of them where busy with work and luhan thought that he needs to spend some time for his baby wife.

Since it is Saturday and also Seo hyun is strange for the past 2, 3 days. She is often moody and luhan sensed that he needs to have a talk with her.

Luhan took her to a mall and she bought some work clothes for her and luhan. Luhan was thinking how to start the conversation with her while sitting in the park, while Seo hyun was watching the kids playing around.

“Hyun” luhan called her softly.

“Yeah oppa” Seo hyun turned to him with a smile.

“Are you having any problems?” Luhan asked straight forwardly startling her.

“Wh-what are you saying oppa? I’m fine” Seo hyun replied avoiding the stare.

Luhan placed his palm on her cheek and turned her face to face him.

“You are not fine for the past 2,3 days. Tell me what is disturbing you?” luhan asked again.

“I’m fine oppa. I’m Just stressed with the training.” Seo hyun lied.

“*sigh* If something is disturbing you, you can approach me. I’m your husband Joohyun” luhan said her cheeks.

“I will come to you if I need anything oppa. For now I’m fine” Seo hyun placed her palms above his which were in her cheeks.

 Luhan was about to reply her but his phone rang cutting him in the middle.

When he was busy with the phone Seo hyun was immersed in her thoughts. She wanted to tell her husband about Dong Woo disturbing her but she didn’t want anyone to know about their relationship yet so she decided not to tell anything for now. If he does something stupid then she will tell luhan.

Luhan returned with a frown “Hyun some important work came up. My secretary is coming to our condo to finish them. Shall we go now?” luhan asked awkwardly.

He was feeling little guilty because their date was disturbed in middle. He was planning to take her to dinner before finishing the date but work came up.

“Ok oppa” she smiled and stood up.

Both of them went to condo, and Ara reached there in a while.

Luhan and Ara were doing the work in the hall, luhan felt that it is not appropriate to work in the study room with a girl and he does not want to create any sort of misunderstanding in his married life.

Seo hyun was reading the file which she needed to edit while Luhan and Ara were discussing something.

Time went by and Seo hyun prepared dinner for 3 of them even though Luhan protested she doesn’t need to stress and they can order. Luhan didn’t comment anything about food she made but Ara made some negative remarks about the taste.

 

“I’m sorry Ara-shi I’m new for cooking and I’m learning” Seo hyun said.

Luhan didn’t like how his wife was being treated by Ara.

“Well You-” Ara was about to comment again but luhan interrupted.

“Ms. Choi. It seems that you are a picky person. I appreciate if you don’t nag the persons who treat you warmly, where’s your manners?” luhan asked coldly.

Ara was taken aback. She didn’t expect her boss to treat her like that and also defend the mystery girl who is staying with him for a while and also now working in their company. She wanted to know the identity of Seo hyun and why is she staying with Luhan but she could not find out. Today she didn’t like how Seo hyun sat casually next to luhan in the living room couch while they were working. Seo hyun was not disturbing them she was doing her work quietly but seeing her sitting closely to luhan and their comfortable positions Ara was jealous. So she commented her cooking skills just to get back to her but it backfired.

 

“Sorry sir” Ara said feeling embarrassed.

Seo hyun held luhan’s hand under the table and squeezing it she mumbled softly “Oppa leave it. I’m fine really”

Seo hyun was touched by her husband defending her but she didn’t want Ara to feel bad at the same time so she pacified luhan.

They were back to work and Seo hyun saw the time, it was getting late so she thought Ara should return home because it is not safe if she returns alone at late night.

“Oppa it’s getting late so it will be better if Ara-shi returns home.” Seo hyun said to luhan.

 

“Seo hyun but I need to help sir with these and we need to finish them by today” Ara replied her coldly.

 

“Hyun we need to finish them by today” luhan replied Seo hyun softly.

She saw his eyes were tired and she knows how much he is stressing and tired he is. He was always busy with the work and it is happening without a break.

Seo hyun took the file from his holding and started to read them, luhan and Ara watched her surprised.

“Hyun what are you doing?” Luhan asked trying to get the file back.

“Seo hyun it’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter