confused

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was sitting in the couch watching TV while sipping her strawberry milk. Luhan went down only with a sweat pant and towel in his neck after taking a bath to see the cute site of his baby wife. He smiled and sat next to her, their skin brushing with each other.

Seo hyun tried to move slightly blushing because he was shirtless, but luhan placed his arm behind her in the couch totally trapping her.

Seo hyun gulped while feeling his skin on her while luhan smirked seeing her reaction in his peripheral vision. His latest entertainment was to tease his baby wife and see her red face which was so cute.

Luhan dragged her petite figure more closely to him, so her cheek is pasted on his bare chest and her folded knees are above his lap.

Her hold on her milkshake carton tightened and her breathing become abnormal. She forgot to sip the milk and her eyes were blankly glued on the TV.

On the other hand Luhan was totally enjoying it, he took the remote casually from her other side, hovering above her and settled back changing the channels. He could hear the wild heart beat of his baby wife but he continued to .

Seo hyun gripped her carton milk like it will help her from the situation.

Luhan bend down to her level and softly whispered “Let me taste this” when Seo hyun blinked confused like a lost child he placed his lips on the straw of her drink and sipped in, his eyes never leaving hers. Seo hyun gulped and moaned when he held her waist sensitively hugging her more closely.

“Not Bad” Luhan commented and sat to his original position, his chin above her head.

Luhan smiled seeing her cheeks and ears turning red.  

Seo hyun fidgeted and started to squirm in her place, “Baby wife” luhan whispered seductively.

“Yeah” she mumbled in reply.

“Why are you squirming? Are you uncomfortable” Luhan .

She shook her head biting her lips, she was sitting in an awkward position, her knees bended for some time and she is starting to feel numb.

“My legs are becoming numb” she mumbled with a pout.

Luhan released her hold and carried her to their room, “It’s getting late. Time for taking rest.”

“I can walk oppa” Seo hyun mumbled with red cheeks.

“I like this method more.” Luhan replied and dropped her gently on their bed.

“I have some work, I forgot to do it. I will be back.” She ran away like a mouse out of their room. Luhan chuckled seeing her reaction.

Seo hyun ran to the kitchen with a heavy heart beat and calmed herself after a while.

 

She was about to take her laptop when the house phone begun to ring,

“Hello” she answered and dropped the mobile in shock when she heard the news on the other line.

Seo hyun ran to their room startling Luhan.

Seeing her face Luhan sensed that something was not right.

“Baby What happen?” he asked her cautiously.

“My Appa, hospital” she choked not finishing her sentence.

“What happen to abbonim?” Luhan was alerted and went to her atonce.

“Omma called, hospital, Appa.” She choked out.

Luhan hugged her “We shall go there now, don’t cry, he will be fine.” He pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter