busy

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun returned to her dad’s company from university, when she entered her cabin she saw a pile of files stacked on the table.

“I should finish reading them.” Seo hyun mumbled and started to read them.

There was a knock on the door and her assistant Ae Shin entered the room.

“Ms. Seo your files are ready , you need to sign them. And there is a conference meeting this Friday.” Ae Shin was reminding her.

“Oh, Thank you for reminding me.” Seo hyun replied giving a quick glance to her.

 

It is been a month now that Ae Shin is working for Seo hyun. She was doing her work without mistakes but Seo hyun found odd with the Mood swings of AeShin. She will be working with a smile sometime and will be silent and cold sometime.

Seo hyun reached her condo one day to see AeShin sitting in the living room, Luhan sitting on a single couch and working in his laptop.  AeShin told Seo hyun that she came there to give some files.

Seo hyun felt it odd because AeShin didn’t ask her if she could visit her in her condo.

Because both of them were busy, Luhan and Seo hyun could not spend quality time with each other, luhan will work overtime while Seo hyun most of the times sleeps on the living room while waiting for luhan and doing her work.

Luhan will be gone to work when she woke up or he will skip breakfast. If Luhan is available Seo hyun will be busy.

Both luhan and Seo hyun will be followed by AeShin and Ara most of the time, leaving no time for the couples.

 

Seo hyun’s friend EunHae helped Seo hyun in her college works so her burden was slightly reduced and Her tutor will help her to cope up with the missed class.

Both of them missed each other’s presence badly and wanted to be with each other but their tight schedules didn’t allow them.

 

 

 

Seo hyun felt her mobile vibrated and she answered it without seeing the ID.

 

“Yoboseyo”

 

“Baby wife where are you?” Luhan asked in the other line.

 

Ae Shin was arranging something in the shelf opposite to Seo hyun.

 

“Oh Oppa.” Seo hyun smiled and saw the sudden change in AeShin, who now turned to Seo hyun’s direction abruptly.

 

“I’m in office oppa.” Seo hyun replied her eyes watching AeShin’s reaction.

AeShin was waiting curiously for Seo Hyun’s next words.

 

“Oh, wait for a second.” Luhan told  her and she heard Luhan asking Ara about his schedule for that day. “I will be there in an hour baby wife.” Luhan replied her.

 

“Ani, oppa I will finish my work in an hour and I will be heading to your office, don’t need to come here.” Seo hyun replied and saw AeShin frowning.

 

Something creeped her out, Seo hyun was not feeling good about this girl even on the day of the interview, the way she looked her husband creeped her out. Seo hyun felt uneasy while thinking about Luhan coming here and AeShin eyeing her husband like a prey. Something she noticed about the girl’s behaviour whenever she is around Luhan.

 

“Are you sure baby wife? I can postpone my work for you.” Luhan voiced out.

“No oppa, I’m sure. I will be fine. I will be there in a while in your office.”  Seo hyun replied and added “Love you oppa.” With a smile.

“*chuckle* Love you more baby wife, See you in a while.” Luhan ended the call.

Luhan turned to finish his work while Ara giggled hearing the conversation, Ara was no longer jealous about Seo Hyun.

When she knew that Seo hyun is Luhan’s wife, Ara changed her mind and didn’t desire for him.

 

As she told Seo hyun arrived at Luhan’s office in a while, but what she didn’t like was AeShin following her, she made some excuses that she need to help Seo hyun with some works.

 

Seo hyun entered Luhan’s cabin and saw him talking with a guy. Seo hyun went to sit in the couch and rubbed her temples.

 

Luhan saw that and frowned, “We can continue this later.” He dismissed the guy and turned to Seo hyun.

 

AeShin was watching Luhan’s every movement, but his eyes were only on Seo hyun.

He stood up and went to her, “Ms. Kim wait outside.” Luhan instructed AeShin.

 

Hearing that AeShin frowned, “Sir I came here to help Ms. Seo.” She tried to protest.

 

“Ms.Kim you can wait outside, I will call you.” Seo hyun muttered annoyed which didn’t escape Luhan’s eyes.

 

“But Ms.Seo,-” she tried to protest and luhan didn’t like the tone she is using on Seo hyun.

 

“Listen” luhan called her sternly “First, don’t use your tone like that, she is your Boss. And 2nd address her as Mrs. Lu.” Luhan spat coldly.

 

Usually Seo hyun will try to calm him down but she was annoyed with the attitude of AeShin now and didn’t interrupt when luhan is scolding her.

 

“Sorry sir.” AeShin gulped but still had the frown.

 

“Ms. Kim, if you continue be like this I will be firing you.” Seo Hyun replied shocking AeShin and surprising Luhan.

 

AeShin bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter