elated

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and both the mommies waited outside with a nervous expression, they were waiting for Seo hyun to appear outside and tell them what the result was.

Luhan was sweating, rubbing his palms together and walking back and forth with a eager expression. He turned to the side when he felt a flash, his mother took a photo of him with her mobile.

“What are you doing omma?” He asked her curiously.

“Taking a picture of your priceless expression, I want to save these for memories.” She giggled like a fan girl.

“How will you react when hyunnie is in the labour room?” Seo hyun’s mom asked him.

“Ah I want to see it already!!!!!!!!” Mommy Lu squealed.

“Both of you are scaring me.” Luhan gulped hard.

“Relax will you, she will be fine.” Mommy Lu patted his shoulder comfortingly.

Luhan nodded and glanced his wrist watch, “Why is she not here yet? Will she be ok there?” he asked worried.

“You are treating my hyunnie like a Princess” Mommy Seo wiped her tears with a smile.

All of them turned to the door when it was opened revealing Seo hyun with her head bowed down, standing there timidly.

“What was the result?” both the mommies asked eagerly.

“Are you ok Baby wife?” Luhan asked worried and went to her.

She nodded her head softly not facing them.

Luhan held her chin and made her to face him, “ Why are you not facing us?” he asked worried.

“Does it hurt anywhere? Is the result not positive? It’s ok, don’t worry for that baby wife-” he told her holding her cheeks in his palm.

“Oppa” she mumbled softly gazing him straightly in his eyes.

“Baby wife don’t feel bad for anything I’m here for you-”

“Oppa, you are going to become a father. I’m pregnant.” She revealed with a shy smile, her tears flowing from her eyes.

Luhan blinked and smiled brightly, with tears b in his eyes “Re-Really?”

Seo hyun nodded her head they turned to their side when another flash was shown.

“We are becoming grandma’s” both the mommies shouted in glee, hugging both of them.

“Let’s go to the hospital, I want to check with the doctor and ask if she is healthy enough and the baby.” Luhan told the mommies.

“You should be more careful with everything now.” Mommy Seo told her.

“In the early stage you should be more careful, in everything from food to your every habits.” Mommy Lu told her.

Seo hyun nodded her head blinking like a lost child.

They went home after visiting the hospital.

“I’m so happy.” Luhan told Seo hyun hugging her when they were lying on their bed.

“Me too oppa.” She replied fiddling with his buttons.

“At first I was shocked, but later I felt a happy feeling that my son or daughter will be with us soon.” Luhan mumbled caressing her hair.

Seo hyun smiled hearing that.

“What was your initial thought?” Luhan asked her.

Seo hyun hummed softly “To tell the truth, I was scared Oppa.”

Luhan moved away to meet her eyes, “Why?”

“As you say I’m a kid, will I be able to handle my kid? Becoming a mother! That thought scared me Oppa but then I was excited because our first child will be with us soon.” Seo hyun mumbled softly.

“I will be holding you always Baby wife don’t be scared.” He kissed her forehead and caressed her tummy lovingly “Don’t give a hard time for you omma” he mumbled as if the baby can understand him.

“He or she can’t understand us now oppa.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter