Teasing's

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was getting ready for a meeting, Seo hyun was reading the file she was holding.

“Baby wife I told you to take rest, why are you stressing yourself?” Luhan asked wearing his coat.

“Reading a file is not making me tired oppa” Seo hyun shook her head with a grin, “Hae- hae took all my college work, she won’t allow me to do anything. My partner in group told me not to worry about the project and shooed me away. You took all my office work and I only have this work now!!!” she pointed the file.

“Yeah, so you can take rest baby wife!!!” Luhan pointed out.

“Our baby will become a lazy kid if I always take rest!!!!!” Seo hyun joked “I will take rest if I feel tired oppa.”

Luhan smiled and went to her to give a quick peck to her forehead.

“Are you sure oppa? I can be here when you have this meeting with your client in your cabin?” she asked him.

“It’s our cabin.” He corrected her moving her bangs, “This client has a crazy granddaughter, whom I’m highly annoyed with. Who knows may be I need my baby wife to save me from that crazy woman!!!”

Seo hyun frowned hearing that, “One of your fan girl oppa?”

“I don’t know but her mere presence make me annoyed.” Luhan shrugged.

A knock was heard on the door.

“Sir Ms. Kwang is here for the meeting.” Ara announced, a lady in perfect business attire entered the room. Seo hyun frowned when the girl didn’t remove her eyes from Luhan.

“Where is Mr. Kwang?” Luhan asked Ara with a frown.

“He can’t make it today, I’m here Luhan so don’t need to search for my grandfather.” The girl replied slyly.

“It’s Mr. Lu for you Ms. Kwang, I don’t like persons lacking manners.” Luhan replied professionally, making the girl frown.

Luhan sat in his seat while the girl was sitting opposite to him, her eyes never leaving Luhan. Seo hyun frowned seeing that, she was peeking from the file she was reading.

 Seo hyun was watching the movement of the girl who is eyeing her husband like a prey.

“I want to poke her eyes! Why is she eyeing my Oppa like that?” Seo hyun mumbled still peeking.

Luhan was discussing about some works while the girl was trying to flirt with him making Seo hyun pout in annoyance.

She took her mobile and texted Luhan.

‘Hubby she is flirting with you..... shoo her away~’ – Hyunnie.

Luhan saw the message and choked, clearing his throat he continued to discuss making Seo Hyun frown.

The girl was brushing her hands on Luhan whenever she got the chance to give or take the papers from him.

Ara brought tea for Luhan and his client and gave strawberry milk to Seo hyun, Ara patted Seo hyun’s hand and mouthed, ‘Don’t worry she will go away in few minutes’ pointing to the girl f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter