her confession

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 weeks~

Yoona’s and Lee seungi’s photo shoot for the magazine is finished now, luhan’s hand is better and Seo hyun is ready to attend her class the next day.

She didn’t tell her husband about losing her dream job but her friend and Sehun had revealed them. Luhan was shocked and overwhelmed when he heard about his wife’s sacrifice. He wanted to be a help to her so he personally met the CEO of that company and convinced the person to accept her and after they asked him to agree to attend extra training Luhan was beyond happy.

He wanted to surprise her with the news so he planned to tell after their dinner. But Yoona appeared out of nowhere to meet them.  

Yoona was sitting in their living room of Luhan’s condo with Seungi  next to her at a safe distance. Her manager warned her to be with Lee seungi in public and she must be with him when she is meeting Luhan.

“Yoona I called you today to end this.” Luhan went to the matter straight forwardly.

“But oppa” Yoona gasped in shock.

“I was stupid to accept your deal in the first place.” Luhan muttered while Seo hyun rubbed his arm to calm him down.

“But why?” Yoona asked with tearful eyes.

“Yoona we are over. You should accept the truth and move on.”

“You are only saying it because you are married oppa. I know you still have a space for me in your heart” Yoona muttered.

“Wake up Yoona and accept the reality.” Luhan replied.

“I can’t oppa. I want you back in my life. I want us.” Yoona pleaded.

“How many times should I tell you that we can’t” Luhan yelled.

Seo hyun took his hands “Oppa please calm down.”

“ You left me when I was about to ask your hand in your marriage, you  left  my family members when they showered you with unconditional love. You left me when I was so true to you, I never saw other girls when I was with you, I never flirted with any of them. I was a loyal boyfriend to you! But what did you do? How did you repay me? You left just like that? You threw away our love just for your dream??? How could you be so selfish Yoona?” Luhan yelled furiously.

“If you have told me that you want to pursue your dreams and want to be a model, do you think I will forbid you? I would have agreed to your wish and will wait for you for patiently. I will accept for the long distance relationship if you have not agreed for their conditions behind my back. When my friend told me that you applied for a Japanese company I didn’t trust him because I had faith in you. But you crashed everything and went away just writing a letter and ending our 3 years relationship!!!!!!” Luhan growled.

“I-” Yoona choked.

“You what?” Luhan roared in anger.

Seo hyun was frightened to see him like this.

“Have you ever thought about me when you took that decision? Leaving me like a fool on our anniversary, you knew that I’m going to propose you that day didn’t you???? Don’t try to lie. Your mother told me that you knew. Leaving me like a fool and loser, without any touch for 2 years and now you have the guts to face me like nothing happened.” Luhan fumed but was held in his place by Seo hyun.

“When I see your face I am reminded by the betrayal you did to me, the way you decided just your popularity and fame and threw away our love. It reminds me the pain I endured because of you.” Luhan dragged seohyun to him and turned to Yoona.

“I Love my wife now, and I have no intention to hurt her in any means. I’m not replacing her with you, I really love her. And I’m warning you Yoona you are a past and there will be no more US again, So move on and find a good person.”

“Do you love him?” Yoona asked Seo hyun out of blue.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter