My Queen

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was disturbed with many thoughts, about her studies and the company. She called her mother to inform that she will be arriving to their company the next day.

“Oppa I will be visiting dad’s company tomorrow” Seo hyun informed Luhan when they were having their dinner.

“Joohyun are you sure about this? To discontinue your studies? I’m sure I can manage both the companies, I can use my trusted person’s to deal with the important things and notify me.” Luhan voiced out his opinion.

 

“If we do that, you will be more busy oppa. I can’t let you suffer alone, it’s hard for me to take this decision but I’m sure I will continue my studies, once everything is back to normal.” Seo hyun replied with a tired tone.

 

“And omma said that she is going to ask my cousin to help me with this, if he is ready to help for the mean time I can continue my studies and also the company. He is a busy person but it will be helpful if he agrees. Let’s wait for that shall we?” Seo hyun asked.

 

“Which cousin?” Luhan asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

“My dad’s sister’s son. Choi Minho.” Seo hyun replied.

 

“You refuse my help but ask for your cousin?” Luhan asked in an offended tone.

 

“Eh? Oppa it’s not like that” Seo hyun tried to explain but luhan interrupted.

 

“It’s ok, you want your cousin to help you with your dad’s company and it’s your decision.” Luhan replied without facing her.

 

“Oppa it’s not like that -,” Seo hyun was worried that Luhan misunderstood her situation.

 

“It’s your company Joohyun and you have the rights to take a decision. You trust your cousin’s talent more than mine, it’s ok. I have to make a call, will be back.” Luhan stood up and went out.

“What just happen? Did we have our first fight?” Seo hyun muttered seeing the door which luhan closed after going out.

 

“She refuses her own husband’s help but wants her cousin to help. Doesn’t she trust my talent?” Luhan muttered while walking in the streets.

 

When he heard her opinion about asking Min ho’s help, Luhan was deeply offended. She is refusing him and asking another guy. He could not accept that easily.

 

“Oppa I didn’t mean to offend you, you misunderstood the matter.” Seo hyun muttered while waiting for Luhan.

 

She was pacing back and forth, in the living room while muttering.

 

Luhan sat on a park bench and ruffled his hair in annoyance, “Did we had our first fight?” luhan thought annoyed.

 

“Wait but she is a kid and she is in lot of stress now! Aish why did I behave like an immature kid????? Even if she is wrong I shouldn’t behave like this!!! I should support her decision at times like this”

 

Luhan went to his condo with a annoyed face for his childish act, when he opened the door he expected his baby wife to be sleeping in their room but she was rushing to his side when he entered the living room and next thing he know was, his baby wife hugging him like a koala bear.

 

“Oppa you misunderstood I didn’t try to hurt your pride, I really-” her lips came to a halt because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter