sharing the room

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They reached luhan’s condo with their parents.

Luhan was in the porch with his mother and Seo hyun with her mother in kitchen.

 

“I think both of our wives are going to embarrass the kids with their advises” Luhan’s dad said sipping his tea.

“I totally agree with that” Seo hyun’s dad replied with a known smile.

 

They were sitting facing each other on the porch. Luhan knows that his mother will give him some advice to his marriage life. He respects his parent’s so much and never disobeyed them.

 

“Now you guys are married so like couples you should be sharing a room” luhan’s mom said with a smile.

 “Omma she is still a student and I think we should give her some time to adapt everything” Luhan said calmly.

“Yes honey I understand but you are just sharing the room. That’s what husband and wife do. It’s natural” Mommy lu answered with a genuine smile.

Mommy Lu understands their awkward situation but if both of them live in separate rooms still they can’t get close and they will be awkward with each other for long time. So mommy Lu doesn’t want that.

 

“You should shift your things to your husband’s room. You are couples now so you both should be together.” Mrs. Seo told her daughter.

“But omma I’m still attaching to everything. I need some more time” Seo hyun mumbled fidgeting.

Thinking about sharing a room with a guy is making her nervous and flustered. She knows he is her husband now and sharing a room with him is correct thing. Her mind knows that is correct but her heart is beating wildly even thinking about that.

 

“I know you are neat and strict about keeping everything in place but don’t scare her with that.” Mommy lu son.

“I think I can manage that omma” Luhan chuckles. “I mean I’m already used with it for the last month”

Mommy lu raises her eyebrow in surprise. She knows luhan is a neat freak and he goes berserk if he someone messes his things but now he chuckled and shrugged it off. He also said that it’s ok for him. Seo hyun has surely changed him and it was a good sign for their relationship.

 

“You are careless when keeping things in their proper places, but hereafter act like a matured girl and give attention to your surroundings” Mrs. Seo said in a warning tone.

“Sure omma. I will keep that in my mind” Seo hyun said rubbing her neck sheepishly.

 

“Don’t drown yourself in your company and work like a robot as you always do! Spend time for your wife also. Take her out atleast once in a week or 2 weeks.” -Mommy lu said seriously.

“I can’t promise anything omma but I will consider your request for sure. It’s not like I want to avoid being in home I really have loads of work and tight schedules.” Luhan said calmly.

“I know Lulu but don’t let her feel lonely” Mommy lu said holding his hand.

Luhan nodded his head assuring.

 

“He is a busy business man so don’t expect him to be with you always hyunnie. You should understand his schedules also even he can’t spend enough time for you” -Mrs Seo

“Yes omma I understand” Seo hyun nodded her head assuring.

Since her dad is also a busy business man she knows how it will be and her mother was always an understanding person so growing up in that environment she understands that.

 

“Since both of you requested we don’t force you guys for honeymoon now. But don’t make us wait long for grandchildren’s” mommy Lu winked at Luhan.

 

Luhan choked hearing that “Omma please. She has still 2 years to finish her studies and please don’t bring this topic infront of her” Luhan said annoyed but his ears were tinted red making mommy Lu chuckle.

 

 

“We understand that you don’t want to tell anyone about your marriage now but don’t make us wait for grandchildren so long. We are getting old you know. And don’t forget man has his needs and don’t let your husband wait for you long.” Mrs. Seo teased.

 

Seo hyun choked badly hearing that. “Omma please I’m still in college I still need 2 years to finish my studies. I can’t attend college with a huge tummy!!!!!!!” Seo hyun said her face beet red.

 

“Ok honey don’t need to start a family but don’t let your husband lonely for 2 years!!!! That’s not a sign of a good wife” her mother teased more.

 

“Omma please stop it” Seo hyun yelled.

 

Both the father’s chuckled hearing her whining and somewhat understand the situation.

 

After teaching their responsibility to their kids the elders are now getting ready to leave.

 

“Don’t forget what I told you” both the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter