vacation

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of the last minute planning the couples arrived to Bussan, Luhan’s family owned a rest house near the beach.

After resting for a while Luhan suggested to stroll in the beach, Seo hyun nodded and agreed. Both of them switched to comfortable clothes and went to the beach.

Seo hyun dipped her feet in the water and smiled while Luhan was standing next to her his hands inside his shorts pocket.

“It’s our first vacation Baby wife.” Luhan said his gaze not leaving the waves.

“Yeah oppa. I always wanted to go to beach with the person I like, You know I want to collect shells and build sand house with my partner.” Seo hyun confessed dreamily, she didn’t notice Luhan’s gaze on her when she was confessing.

“Any other things you wanted to do baby?” Luhan asked with a smile.

“Eh? I want to try street foods, omma never allowed me to eat them though. Without caring about getting got by omma I want to eat them” Seo hyun giggled her gaze was on her feet, while the water was washing her feet.

“Piggy back ride in a public place to show off proudly”

“I heard that it will be good to watch the Sunset in a special place with your partner, I want to try it also and see how is it like.”

“How about you oppa?” Seo hyun asked rubbing her feet on the sand trying to write something.

“Holding hands with my baby wife and walking Leisurely in the beach, helping her when she collects shells and builds sand castles. Taking my baby wife to the street food centre and feed her until her little tummy bursts out. To bring her to the places I know and like.” Luhan confessed while hugging her waist and dragging her closely with a loving smile.

 

“My oldie is cheesy again.” Seo hyun teased with a grin but hugged him back.

After playing in the beach for a while they decided to go to the street food place.

“Oppa shall we use public transport today? You are always using your car.” Seo hyun suggested.

Luhan thought for a second and agreed to it, “Ok, if you want it like that.”

After getting down from the bus Luhan turned to her “Time for your next wish baby.” Luhan poked her nose.

“Which one oppa?” Seo hyun asked tilting her head.

“Piggy back ride in a public place.” Luhan whispered and turned to the opposite direction crouching down “Hop on baby”

“Really?” her eyes were wide open in surprise.

“Yes baby.” Luhan answered.

Seo hyun grinned and hugged his neck from backside leaning on him.

“Hold me tightly kiddo.” Luhan stood up holding her thighs.

“Ha, don’t drop me oldie.” Seo hyun whispered in his ears with a giggle.

“Never.” Luhan muttered seriously and begun walking with the grinning kid in his back.

Many eyed them, some smiled some found it weird.

“What should we eat oppa? You are also eating with me right?” Seo hyun asked eyeing the stalls in the street.

 “Let’s give a try without worrying about anything.” Luhan nodded and went to one of the stalls.

After ordering and enjoying many things Seo hyun patted her tummy, “I’m soooooooo full. I can’t move now. I want to sleep”

Luhan chuckled seeing her actions and ruffled her hair.

“Let’s have a walk baby or you will sleep here” luhan stood up taking her arm with him.

“Ah I don’t want to.......” she stomped her feet childishly.

Luhan shook his head with a smile and bend down again, “Hope on. Your personal driver will carry you.”

“Now that’s what I like it more” Seo hyun clapped her hands and hugged his neck.

They took the Public transport again to their rest house, Seo hyun ran to the seashore and lied on the sand gazing the sky.

“You will get cold baby.” Luhan warned sitting next to her his legs stretched out and his palms behind him, on the sand.

“I like it like this oppa it’s so relaxing.” Seo hyun smiled still gazing the stars.

“It’s good to be in a relaxing vacation like this.” Luhan mumbled his eyes on the waves of the Sea.

“Yeah.” Seo hyun nodded her head.

After a while Luhan stood up “Let’s go baby wife, it’s getting cold.” Seo hyun pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter