i want you back

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s sister was clenching her fists in anger seeing the smiling girl who is standing before them as if like nothing happened in the past.

All the staffs have left the venue and now luhan, Seo hyun, Yoona and luhan’s parents were there.

None of them like the presence of Yoona there, but Yoona was smiling while trying to hold a conversation with them. She thought that she can get their trust back because they liked her Luhan in the past and knowing How Luhan love her she was confident that she will have luhan after asking for an apology to all of them.

Seo hyun was having many thoughts in her mind, if yoona came back 3 months before it won’t be a big problem in their life but now? When everything was going fine between her and her husband and they had confessed that they like each other!!! Why did his past appear? How will her husband react for this.

Seo hyun was sitting alone facing her lap she was fiddling with her fingers while biting her lips nervously. She felt that she was left alone in that place, she felt lonely.

Luhan was standing in a distance his hands tucked inside his pockets. His face was blank, without any emotions.

His parents were angry first they saw a guy proposing to their daughter-in-law and embarrassing her and now their son’s ex is back! They knew that luhan and Seo hyun are having a good time and even luhan taking care of their daughter-in-law lovingly, they were even planning to send them for honeymoon. But now his ex is back! How will their son treat his wife now? They don’t want their son to take a wrong decision and their naive daughter-in-law to get hurt because of his past. If Yoona is a threat to Luhan they will confront her!!!

“Why are you here?” Ming-Hua asked gritting her teeth.

 

“Hua Unnie I-” Yoona slightly flinched hearing her harsh tone.

 

“It’s Ming-Hua, Don’t call me unnie” Ming-hua hissed.

 

“I’m sorry. I have realised my mistake I’m here to apologise to everyone” Yoona said bowing to her.

 

“Apologise?” Ming-Hua scoffed “After what you did to my brother, you have the heart to face us again?” Ming-Hua asked mockingly.

 

“I know I’m wrong, please give me another chance.” Yoona pleaded.

 

“What do you mean by another chance?” Ming-Hua asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

“I’m here for luhan oppa. I want him back in my life, I realised how much he mean to me in my life I-” Yoona said gazing Luhan whose back is facing her.

 

Seo hyun felt a pang in her heart hearing Yoona claiming her husband, tears were welling in her eyes.

 

 

“You are too late yoona, Luhan is no more the naive and innocent boyfriend of yours, whom you played with. You left him heartbroken for your dream and you are returning after 3 years and claiming to be with him again? You are seriously unbelievable!!!!” Ming-Hua was exploding in anger.

“I’m sorry for what I did. I’m serious about getting luhan oppa back in my life” Yoona pleaded.

All the while luhan didn’t react nor turn to them. Their parents were worried what will be his answer.

“You are not welcome here Yoona. Just go back and let my brother live in peace.”

“Please” yoona now went to luhan “Luhan oppa I’m sorry I left you, I-” Yoona try to hold his arm but luhan showed his palm stopping her to touch him.

“Did your company approve to ‘date’ now?” Luhan asked facing far beyond, he didn’t turn his gaze towards her.

His parents gasped thinking “Why is he asking her that?”

Seo hyun’s tears fell down her cheeks “will oppa accept her again?”

 

Yoona smiled when she had a positive response “I know you will forgive me oppa. I know how much you love me, I -“ yoona was cut off in the middle by Luhan.

Seo hyun was feeling more painful hearing that.

“I didn’t tell anything like that. Did I ?” Luhan asked blankly.

It was yoona’s turn to gasp now.

“Did your company approve to ‘date’ now” Luhan repeated the question again.

“Ye-yes oppa. They approved.” Yoona replied hesitantly.

“So you suddenly remembered the guy you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter