luhan's condo

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan is now standing in his condo with a frown and his hands folded in front of his chest glaring the kid who is moving here and there like a ping pong ball inside his condo.

 

Seo hyun after been practically dragged by her parents and pushing her inside his house She was mumbling something while exploring the condo excitedly because she has never visited a guy’s place and the place was too clean and awesome and also breath taking.

 

“Whoa that grumpy’s place is so clean and awesome” she was mumbling while her head was inside the closet and puffing her cheeks.

 

Luhan tilted his head and eyed her with raised eyebrows her t-shirt and skirt below her mid-thigh showing her creamy legs. Sure she has a good body shape and she was pretty but she was too childish to his taste. Even her dressing proved that she was a kid, a cute kid exactly.

 

“What are you doing kiddo?” he asked with a stoic expression.

 

 

“Me?” Seo hyun pointed to her face confused.

 

 

“Is there another person here other than us?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

 

 His voice was slightly annoyed and Seo hyun pouted seeing his cocky side again after their 1st meeting last week.  

It didn’t end up well because luhan showed his cocky side to her and she showed her kiddish side to him so he won’t agree to marry her, it just irritated both of them but they could not oppose the marriage because of their parents and grandparents.

 

 

“I’ll show your room” luhan said with stoic expression and motioned his 2 fingers signalling her to follow him.

 

 

“Aish grumpy old man” Seo hyun mumbled following him to the stairs.

 

 

“This is your room” he showed her room which is opposite to his room.

 

 

“Do what you want but don’t make noise and don’t mess up. I like my place clean and neat understand?” he asked.

 

 

Seo hyun nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter