taking care

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan saw Seo hyun pacing here and there nervously in their living room.

 

“Why are you nervous?” Luhan asked sipping his coffee. He was sitting in the couch cross legged and got quiet curious seeing his wife acting strangely.

 

“What if I don’t work properly oppa? Then your men won’t give me good feedback and I can’t join my dream company! What if I failed oppa? Working to ‘xxxxx’ agency is my dream and to become a chief editor in that company. If I failed in this internship I can’t work there!!!! It’s nerve wrecking” she was pouring her confusions.

 

“Have faith in your talent. There are persons to help you don’t discourage yourself” Luhan said calmly yet encouragingly.

 

“*sigh* Do you think I can reach my dream oppa?” Seo hyun asked hopefully.

 

“Ofcourse you can. You should work hard and have faith of yourself” luhan said standing up and his eyes never leaving her.

 

Seo hyun ran to him and hugged him tightly “Thank you oppa. I will do my best” she beamed luhan hugged her back with a small smile, and went to take her bag.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want a drive?” luhan asked again.

 

They have already discussed about it, Seo hyun will be arriving to the office with her friend by subway so no one will doubt them. She already asked him to tell Ara not to tell anyone that Seo hyun is living with him.

 

“Drop me in the subway oppa it’s enough. Hae-hae will be with me don’t worry” Seo hyun replied.

 

“If you need anything just call my personal number” luhan said and both went off.  

 

After reaching the subway luhan insisted to wait until her friend arrives there.

 

Luhan cleared his throat “Joohyun” he called her softly.

 

“Yes oppa” she answered searching something in her bag.

 

Luhan held her shoulder and turned her gently to face him. Seo hyun gasped a little and faced him.

 

“It’s your first day so do your best and don’t be nervous. Hawaiting” he hugged her gently then pressed his lips on her softly not wanting to scare her.

Seo hyun’s eyes widen and slowly closed her eyes melting under the soft kiss.

Luhan wanted to encourage his wife but he was little awkward to do that but seeing her all nervous he wanted to hug her and bring some confidence to her. He finally did that.

 

Seo hyun was now floating in cloud nine she didn’t expect her husband to encourage her and also kiss her for goodbye like this. She is now loving this whole being married thingy and how luhan is treating her.

 

They were opposing the marriage at the beginning but slowly they are warming up towards each other.

 Seo hyun is developing a feeling from like to love towards luhan but she is unaware of that. On the other hand luhan also develops his feeling towards his wife and he is totally aware of that.

 

Luhan wants to tell everyone that he is married especially to the girls who try to flirt and seduce him, to the old age business people and partners who wants to get him meet their daughters for blind dates. They were totally unaware about his secret. If only Seo hyun allows the family to tell the world about their marriage. Luhan could only wait for that patiently.

 

 

When Seo hyun and Eun Hae entered the company they were mesmerised by the view. Seo hyun was visiting her husband’s company for the first time and it was like her father’s company but a modern interior and exterior designs.

 

They reached their respective floor where their department is and submitted the card which luhan gave them in the front desk. Since their CEO (luhan) secretary has already informed about some students arriving there for internship the front desk lady guided them to the department manager.

 

After knocking the door of the manager with the name plate ‘Lee Jeong Min’  the front desk lady brought them inside.

 

“Sir these are the 2 girls for the internship” she bowed and left the room after getting a nod from him.

 

The man was around 29 – 30 age .

 

The girls bowed to the man “Good morning Sir. We are from Seoul University. We came here for 50 days internship” Seo hyun said.

 

“I’m Seo Joo Hyun” Seo hyun bowed to him again.

“I’m Kim Eun Hae”  Eun hae introduced herself.

 

“Welcome to the Lu groups. I’m Lee Jeong Min, manager of this department. You will be getting trained under our editor. Your work will be assisting them even for outdoors. Remaining will be explained by your mentors. You shall approach me if you need any help or any important situations”

He explained them curtly but with a small smile.

 

Both of them nodded “Ok Sir”

 

“Address me Mr. Lee, not need to address as sir” he called for the front lady to bring them to their respective mentors.

 

Befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter