happy moments

Our Arranged Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No......” Seo hyun pulled her ankle from Luhan’s hold giggling.

“But they said, I should rub circles like this so you will be relaxed.” Luhan asked scratching his non itchy hair.

“Oppa, but you are only tickling my feet. They told to massage it if I get swelling’s.” She told him placing a palm on her round belly.

She was any time due to deliver the baby their doctor had told them that she will most probably deliver in this week. Luhan was nervous whenever he sees a slight discomfort in his wife’s face.

They turned the room opposite to them as a nursery for their baby, Luhan planned to shift to even big place but Seo hyun didn’t want to leave this one, atleast for few years. She wanted to move when their baby is grown. For which Luhan replied that they will be moving when another little one enters the family making her blush.

Luhan and Seo hyun decided that a nursery in their office will be good for the baby, Seo hyun cannot take long leave from work so bringing their baby there was the best idea they could conclude. They turned the personal room which Luhan had inside his cabin for the baby.

Her still childish behaviour seldom gave a near heart attack to Luhan, like skipping on the steps or roaming here and there in their office to meet with her former co workers in the company. Luhan felt as if he was babysitting a reckless kid.

Luhan was happy that she didn’t have crazy mood swings but only weird carvings, but he read the books which his sister gave him made him be ready for few things.

She was pampered by both the families, which seldom made her emotional and cry a bucket.

“I better watch that video again.” Luhan mumbled and went upstairs to take his laptop in which he had the video.

Seo hyun grinned and shook her head, she stood up a gasped when a pain shot in her abdomen making her bend down with a hold on her bump. She wanted to shout but could not bring out her voice.

She could not move her legs as the pain hit and her right leg felt like something heavy was hit her. She wanted to call her husband but groaned when her leg was aching more, the pain passed to her whole leg making her breath hard.

She fell to the floor, avoided to hit her stomach, and landed sideways. Gasping for air she curled and let out a loud cry.

Luhan who was taking his laptop dropped it in the floor when he heard the horrible cry of his baby wife. Panic shot through him and he rushed downstairs, the colour of his face drained when saw his wife curled on the floor and her face showing her pain and her cry clutched his heart.

 

3 hours later in the hospital~

“Don’t worry Luhan, both of them will be fine.” Mommy Lu told his son who was pacing before the door where his wife was being operated.

The doctors told him that the baby was in a critical position inside her, so it will be the best for both mother and child if the operated and took the baby out. Luhan agreed quickly for that, he didn’t want to take risk in his wife’s or their child’s life. He could not bear to see the pain on her face earlier.

Both the parent’s and his sister were there with him but he was still tensed for her. He could not get rid of her painful face.

After an hour or so, the door opened and the doctor came out with a smile.

“Doc, My wife?” Luhan choked out hurriedly.

“Don’t worry Mr. Lu, she is fine and so is your daughter, congratulations. The nurse is cleaning your child now, you can see her in a while. Your wife is unconscious but she will be up in 30 minutes.”

Luhan let out a sigh hearing that and he was happy hearing that they are having a baby girl. He always hoped that the baby should be a girl even tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter